Originally Posted by Anonymous
Terrible day for TG in NJ. I didn't know they had two whites teams.

Club 3-13-2 so far in NJ with three games left to play today OUCH, and NO Maryland teams are even at the tournament
Can TG even compete with B level clubs anymore? That sucking sound that you hear is people heading for the exits

Actially 5-12-2 right now but just as pathetic. 2018s yesterday wouldn't have beaten Team 91 or Togz with the way they played.

umm...the commits are not playing...these are a mix of girls that want to play fall tournaments.

Wrong! 3 girls on 17 purple committed played as well as 4 on black. Listening to parents tap on the sideline was enjoyable-"if my daughter is not committed after Florida I'm not going to another team" and the new parents expression when they saw the aweful play against weak teams was priceless. As Bill always says: "Don't like it? Leave!" Which is exactly what smarter players did.

There are NO committed girls on purple. Also, there were no committed black players there because they weren't allowed to come. The talk on the sidelines was more along the lines of "why am I paying so much to go to Florida when this team sucks?"