Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why is it that most of the top players have left TG for other programs but none of the other top players have left their program to come to TG? Very interesting.

I assume you are talking about 2018 purple and white since black basically stayed the same the last two years after they lost some girls three years ago. The only folks who know who is staying or who is going are BS and SS. I don't think they have the leverage they had a couple of years ago when the down payment was due by now and if you didn't pay, you weren't playing for them. Now girls will tryout with other teams to see what is available.
There are enough 2018 teams, both big and small, that still have tryouts over the next few weekends.
You have to be astonished by the YJ because they don't care, if you want to play for them come to tryouts in October and they'll get you on a team! Better yet is their younger age groups...they don't have tryouts until December.

I think they are talking the club as a whole and over the last few years in general. There have been many of the best black players leaving especially last year. This year has many rumored leaving as well. Last year almost all the younger teams had some of the best players walk.

dude...you spout out this nonsense on every age group. Give us your FACTS about who is leaving. The same girls have been on many of the teams for years. How about you give us a number.....ok..even an estimate. We know facts don't mean anything to you but give it a try

You want numbers well here you go... 5 purple girls were moved to white. 3 of which declined and left. 5 others left the program completely. 5 white girls were moved to purple. 4 others left the program as well.

You're all ridiculous! What are you keeping a scorecard on a bunch of 15 year old girls? Creepy. Get a life or a hobby or a job so you don't have so much free time on your hands.

And yet, you're on this website too.