Originally Posted by Anonymous
I know that guy with a business trying to get more business. What a greedy evil man! I am sure all the other Madlax parents are so upset they have a really good photo of the kids doing something we all love. Man I really wish that evil man would take his great videos and pictures and go away. I want to take all my pics with my crappy Iphone. He must of took one of those evil college classes about networking and pairing your business with another business that could use your business. And this one time when he went around and snatched all the camaras of everyone else at the game so we could only buy his videos and pictures, that was nutts. I didnt think Madlax was at the top but with all this 'Hate" they must be the best around. There is around 260 kids playing on Madlax teams so that makes around 520 parnets at any season. Thats a lot of parnets that like,love or put up with Madlax every season. And there is no way to tell but I am sure of the 260 kids 200 of them played for one or more of the other travel clubs in the DMV and they still came and stay with Madlax.

You need some professional help.