Originally Posted by Anonymous
First things first all of these boys names are posted on multiple websites, this one included #87488 - 10/06/14 01:41 PM. Go to the NXT website and they are posted. They are posted on facebook, instagram, and twitter daily as promotion for the event.

All the boys mentioned are some of the best out there. It absolutely is a compliment to the boys I mention. What is the big deal about predicting who might or might not make the all star team. Wasn't berating or putting anyone down. These are just the best players I think at their positions going to the event. There are a number of players that will standout from Long Island at the event that will surprise. The players I mention again are some of the strongest at their positions. If someones opinion isnt the same as yours its wrong. If I said they stunk and were horrible that would be a different story. Good luck to all.

We all signed our kids up for the event. That gives NXT the right to use the kids names. Do yourself and the kids a favor, leave it at that. Some guy on a blog rating kids anonymously just wreaks of creepiness. Leave the kids alone, if you need to, put your son's name up and we'll all rate him. Since you won't do that, STOP trying to justify your actions.