Originally Posted by Anonymous
I know express north hired talent from extreme for u15 nationals. Did express long island do the same?
I know Mike C has been added players all season long to the disgust of the parents.
Can any on tell me if the hired talent?
FCA has 3 extreme team members on its team fl$- hired a bunch of talent.
Team long island had lite rosters 16 players I guess all there players could not make age.
Tell me Iam wrong but this just not seem right, if you want to impress me win with the 24 players you started the year with.

Sorry Express LI "hired" no talent - just showed up with the same kids who played for them all year (minus a couple of D-I commits). Express North added 4 "hires" (3 from Extreme - 2 DI commits) + 1 Prime Time DI commit. FCA added a bunch of "hires" including a couple of Extreme DI commits and had kids from all over the country (about 13 DI commits in all). Don't know about 3d (who Express LI beat in pool play). With that North beat Express in semi-final by 1 (the "hires" scored 3 of their 5 goals) with Express LI getting 3 shots at end. Very close defensive battle. Express had beaten North (without their "hires") earlier this summer by 1. FCA beat North in the championship.

So you are saying the Express LI FOGO who was there this weekend was on team all year?

You got us there - Express FOGO (DI commit) got hurt earlier this tourney season and is out for the rest of the summer. Team played without a FOGO in one tournament (beat Express North in the that tourney) and then pulled in another FOGO for the last 2 tournaments. Not the same as Express North adding 4 players (3 DI commits) as extra players - not as injury replacements. And as described earlier also added a 2019 LSM for U15 tourney. Both very good players - neither have committed to play in college yet. And nothing like the team FCM put together just for U15.