Originally Posted by Anonymous
no whining. stating facts. its cheating

do you understand the difference between opinion and fact? It is your opinion that it is cheating and it is a fact that it is not.

o·pin·ion əˈpinyən/
noun
noun: opinion; plural noun: opinions

a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

fact fakt/
noun
noun: fact; plural noun: facts

a thing that is indisputably the case.

great article in the NYT about how our children are becoming less sensitive to moral values because of the fact that people are trying to go off of fact that values/morals.

Was it an opinion the dress was blue/black or was it gold white. It all depends how you look at it. Yes that was the test behind the dress being leaked to the social media. Genius.

Good/Bad is not a fact it is opinion which is a moral value. cheating is an act so it is fact. but s it right or wrong it is a moral value.

even the definition of opinion itself can be argued

September 99 or younger legit 2018. Fact, indisputable. Everyone else is gaming the system, bending the rules, twisting the facts, etc. Can't have it both ways. Just accept the fact you're dishonest and move on. You don't have the moral high ground here. That's a fact.
For my son, I don't care, average age Legit,2018. Challenging himself and playing varsity. Will only make him stronger for summer recruiting. If he can play against seniors, which he can, then the holdbacks and re-class kids will be a piece of cake come summer. Which is the case with most anyway. Their parents knew they couldn't compete on age, so they had them play against the little kids. Too funny...

And I bet you look a lot older than buddies your age.
Your telling this group that sports teams should be picked by who matures earliest?
NO- My wife and I matured late. Held my son back in 5th grade-
Best decision ever.
Your boy have a mustache at age 12??

Stop crying and do whats best for your kid.
And you need to get in the gym and cover up that grey.