Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It is everyone's business when a family makes the decision to cheat. The more people who know the more we can embarrass and ridicule the kid and family every chance we get. I just don't get the entitlement attitude some people have. Terrible role models!
I do not have a son who is a holdback, PG, or will ever be. However, you are a total lowlife with your comment above and need to get a life. Way too overboard with your comments. Focus on something else more positive.

You're an imbecile. You're infantile comments are but a microcosm of what's ailing this country. There are no absolutes anymore, no right or wrong. Any thing goes, damn the people who point out the culprits. They're the problem right? Such a sick upside down society. Sorry, I agree with poster above. Parents and their kids should be made a spectacle for this type of behavior. I'll tell you one thing, the on age player does not like this one bit! Ask them if they think it's right or wrong? I can only go by my son's reaction to it all. He played in a showcase last summer. During one of the games he absolutely leveled a kid. I asked him after the game: Why did you hit that kid so hard? He said, "because he reclassified." "I wanted him to know it wasn't going to be easy playing against us younger kids."