Re: Halloween Havoc Tournament Master Schedule
Anonymous #90560 10/21/14 02:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Football games played on Sundays. And what?????
Stop trying to start something. Outlaws black Are not in same class as express, smash, united and igloo. YET.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #90563 10/21/14 02:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The poster who boasted that outlaws will beat express is obviously the same poster now calling them names and saying they're back pedaling. Can see right through that game. Real classy!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #90571 10/21/14 03:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Football games played on Sundays. And what?????
Stop trying to start something. Outlaws black Are not in same class as express, smash, united and igloo. YET.

Really? Football games played in Sunday's only? wow then I guesss the 2 games my 5th grader played on Saturdays already this year were all a dream.... What an [lacrosse] you are!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #90581 10/21/14 03:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Westchester Express is brand new with the exception of the 18team . 18s played Terps this week and beat them , both teams were missing boys due to college visits . These teams play against one another a lot both teams have won and lost. 19 s did beat Wolves last week, and will probably play the Wolves a lot just like 18s do. Both teams will win and lose . But both will get better. Step child NOT , you sound like a third cousin who' s probably never played a sport

Excited to hear Express 2019 north is a good team. Heard they have some roots from LI. They will be down (and welcome) to play many of the 2019 teams. think I saw them signed up for another LI tournament. Would love to cross the bridge and head up to play them too. Good luck and welcome

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #90607 10/21/14 05:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure you were missing your defensemen!! I guess if they were there you would beat that big bad 4th grade team! What a joke, knew sooner or later the excuses would come. Football, missing defensemen, sun was in their eyes, had the sniffles. Bandits are a better team, face it.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #90613 10/21/14 06:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think this is directed at all of you......

@JoeSpallina - Sad thing in sports if athletes are successful people automatically think they are cheating #workashardasUS @team91lacrosse @BrianSpallina

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #90616 10/21/14 06:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Sure you were missing your defensemen!! I guess if they were there you would beat that big bad 4th grade team! What a joke, knew sooner or later the excuses would come. Football, missing defensemen, sun was in their eyes, had the sniffles. Bandits are a better team, face it.

They might be as good when they have the excellent player who also plays on the 7th grade team. He is hard to stop, even for the 5th graders.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #90619 10/21/14 07:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure you were missing your defensemen!! I guess if they were there you would beat that big bad 4th grade team! What a joke, knew sooner or later the excuses would come. Football, missing defensemen, sun was in their eyes, had the sniffles. Bandits are a better team, face it.

Ummm excuse me you were the one who brought up the outlaws. We lost no excuses there. But since your trolling around come watch some of our other games maybe you can get a head count on our defenseman then... Omg once again a parent talking out of there [lacrosse].... Get a life and stop hiding behind botc. A little too much time on your hands???? Wow!!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #90621 10/21/14 07:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"They might be as good" Seriously? They were better. They beat you. And he's in 5th grade, just like your team.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #90641 10/21/14 08:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"They might be as good" Seriously? They were better. They beat you. And he's in 5th grade, just like your team.

He's in 5th grade, who should be in 6th grade. And if he played by U-standards, he wouldn't be allowed to play in 5th grade PAL games or Tourneys (that have standards). Go blow a dead goat!

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #90642 10/21/14 08:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually I'm not the one who brought up the outlaws, just found it extremely amusing that you needed to come up with excuses on why you list to a 4th grade team. How many defensemen were you missing? Pretty sure you had at least 3 there. That's enough. Who's better? bandits or express 2022? Answer : 2023 bandits. Bandits 3rd best 2022 team behind smash and united. 91 domination.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #90643 10/21/14 08:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you read what you write about fifth grade boys? 91 domination???? You need help. Please call for therapy.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #90645 10/21/14 08:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits third best in 2022?!!! I guess u must be drunk, U lost to Jesters a few months ago at the fl$ tournament. U must have blacked out in that one. Typical 91 parent

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #90647 10/21/14 08:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually I'm not the one who brought up the outlaws, just found it extremely amusing that you needed to come up with excuses on why you list to a 4th grade team. How many defensemen were you missing? Pretty sure you had at least 3 there. That's enough. Who's better? bandits or express 2022? Answer : 2023 bandits. Bandits 3rd best 2022 team behind smash and united. 91 domination.

Oh so just trolling around? Hmmmm interesting day.... Get a life and stop trying to cause a reaction, cause you aren't getting one from here. I don't really care which team is better then the next. News flash I ACTUALLY ENJOY WATCHING MY CHILD PLAY, and like the team he's plays for. NO REGRETS WHATSOEVER . So go try and cause a rise on another subject. Jackass

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #90651 10/21/14 08:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You keep insulting me by calling me an [lacrosse] and a drunk. All I'm saying is the bandits are better than express. They have never beaten smash united and now bandits. Nothing is false about anything I said. I'm not the one making excuses. Until you beat one of 91's teams you can't say it's not domination. You are a very angry person. Relax it's just a game. Maybe one day you'll beat 91. Keep insulting though, typical express parent.

Like Reply Quote
Page 19 of 20 1 2 17 18 19 20
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard
BOTC SPONSORS