BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Halloween Havoc Tournament Master Schedule
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

The biggest and fastest on the Westchester team are in fact some of the youngest kids on the team - real 8th graders, not 9th / JV / holdbacks.
And as a previous poster mentioned, no Express B kids played for Westchester yesterday.

So, the biggest/fastest players were the youngest and real 8th graders.. What about the rest? Where there in fact some 9th/JV players or where they all 8th graders?? If they are all in 8th grade, I wish my kid drank the same water.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Westchester, that team played very well together.

Even though you beat my sons team by 2 touchdowns.
No sour grapes here, just the facts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it seems like Express bull the $h!t all day long. They changed brackets for whatever seemed like an easier way to the finals! They are a low class organization! My Kid [lays for Smithtown and I will say the coach of the 2022 "A" team is a complete JACKASS who is a screamer and a fear monger!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at the game. I admit I was being nosy because I wanted to see what these 2021 A teams can do. Both teams were great and it was an even matched game. Express was clearly getting frustrated and was head hunting. I'm sure they thought they would do better against the Outlaws. 5-2 was a close game and we all saw the Outlaws did not have a full bench. We wondered if the missing/injured players would have mattered. The Outlaws handled the head hunting with class. The coaches of the Outlaws even told the kids not to retaliate. I gained respect for that Outlaws team. They are much better than I remembered or thought they could be. The Express team is probably number three behind 91 and Igloo but not in that class of teams. Express wolves are in the class of the Outlaws, TLI , Legacy and Cudas but the best of this second bunch. I have seen all these teams play this year except 91. They are all A teams except Igloo is AA. It will be a fun season with equal teams having even battles throughout the year.

One of them was..EXPRESS 2021 WOLVERINES...WENT 4-0 AND WON CHAMPIONSHIP...smash gave them some competition. ..but shut out outlaws and fl$....BTW outlaws played better in finals, but managed to score only two...There are top 3 teams with igloo on top maybe 4 with team LI..

Yes Wolves won. But I don't think I have seen a team play as dirty as this team. Outlaws had 4-5 players injured on penalty hits while the coach congratulated his players that laid the illegal hits.

I beg to differ. The cheap shots went both ways in this game- the Outlaws just seemed to get the worst of it in terms of injuries. And their coaches were just as nasty to their own kids as Express. Neither coaching staff will win father of the year awards.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As an outlaw parent I thought it was a very physical game. I thought both teams played well. I was proud of our team. I am curious though, how were our coaches nasty to the boys. I saw coaching and some yelling, but no nastiness. What did you see?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it seems like Express bull the $h!t all day long. They changed brackets for whatever seemed like an easier way to the finals! They are a low class organization! My Kid [lays for Smithtown and I will say the coach of the 2022 "A" team is a complete JACKASS who is a screamer and a fear monger!

A lot of your districts top players play or have played for him. Seems like you should thank him for developing your players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the score with 2019 Express and Stampede in final? Was it close? Was it Express 2019 A team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the score with 2019 Express and Stampede in final? Was it close? Was it Express 2019 A team?

It was express and ESM in the finals

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All 8th graders - they have consolidated the best talent in Westchester and Fairfield...and some of them are big (thats genetics for you) but not most of them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
express vs stampede was more than 10 to zero

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At least three of the Express westchester kids are hold backs. Played for the 2018 Express North last year (and no, they didn't play up last year). They are a very talented team and yes all 8th graders this year....and some were 8th graders last year too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At least three of the Express westchester kids are hold backs. Played for the 2018 Express North last year (and no, they didn't play up last year). They are a very talented team and yes all 8th graders this year....and some were 8th graders last year too.

I can't wait to have more kids so I can hold them back for Express.Those guys really know how to win, fair and squa, err, well they really know how to win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

different division. Express Westchester beat Stampede by more then 10.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe there are 3...and 2 were NOT at Havoc

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now there is a statement because if you were on that 2022 A team the last few years you would definitely know one when you see one as that was exactly what your coach was

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

different division. Express Westchester beat Stampede by more then 10.

The combined Express team beat ESM 5-3. Then a few of their players stayed on the field to play in the Stampede final. Great job Express.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
express A was not @ havoc, express westchester and express b/c was there. westchester played in A division and a pretty solid group. talent level in a and b was mediocre at best, westchester should have never been there, no elite 91 teams at all in that bracket.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My guess is Express westchester didn't need all their holdbacks to beat up on Pelham and Team 91's 4th 2019 team at Havoc tourney.

Express Westchester folks can't be happy that they play in B tourneys while the 2019 Express Wolves (who they supposedly beat) are playing in the glamour tourneys. Regardless of talent, they will always be the step child of the "real" LI Express.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get over it. The poster posted something about the behavior of the current coach and all you can do is attack the previous coach. You were able to get your way, the previous coaching staff was let go so your precious little boy could be back on the team. Grow up and move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My guess is Express westchester didn't need all their holdbacks to beat up on Pelham and Team 91's 4th 2019 team at Havoc tourney.

Express Westchester folks can't be happy that they play in B tourneys while the 2019 Express Wolves (who they supposedly beat) are playing in the glamour tourneys. Regardless of talent, they will always be the step child of the "real" LI Express.

As a new team it is understandable if they dont get glamour tourneys right away - dont know what you have. Express hasn't harmed the "step child" 2018 Westchester team with where they are playing this fall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As an outlaw parent I thought it was a very physical game. I thought both teams played well. I was proud of our team. I am curious though, how were our coaches nasty to the boys. I saw coaching and some yelling, but no nastiness. What did you see?

I saw defensive coach for Outlaws going just as nuts as the guys the Express sideline. Outlaw hc seemed to keep himself in check. No skin is this- just making an observation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will say this the 2022 Outlaws Black will destroy the A express team. Was not impressed at all by the Express team at the Havoc! They were manhandled by a 4th grade team even though the score was closer than the game!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop trying to stir nonsense. Troll

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Westchester Express is brand new with the exception of the 18team . 18s played Terps this week and beat them , both teams were missing boys due to college visits . These teams play against one another a lot both teams have won and lost. 19 s did beat Wolves last week, and will probably play the Wolves a lot just like 18s do. Both teams will win and lose . But both will get better. Step child NOT , you sound like a third cousin who' s probably never played a sport

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will say this the 2022 Outlaws Black will destroy the A express team. Was not impressed at all by the Express team at the Havoc! They were manhandled by a 4th grade team even though the score was closer than the game!

I like the confidence. We'll see you next weekend at the Fall Finale.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's hope so! You know that your defense is weak! Outlaws has some new stud players!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This was not from an Outlaw Black parent...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This was not from an Outlaw Black parent...

Back peddling [lacrosse]. If you said it stick to it!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's hope so! You know that your defense is weak! Outlaws has some new stud players!!

Great!!! And btw we were missing some defenseman due to football games.
Bring it in STUDS!😂😂😂

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Football games played on Sundays. And what?????
Stop trying to start something. Outlaws black Are not in same class as express, smash, united and igloo. YET.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The poster who boasted that outlaws will beat express is obviously the same poster now calling them names and saying they're back pedaling. Can see right through that game. Real classy!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Football games played on Sundays. And what?????
Stop trying to start something. Outlaws black Are not in same class as express, smash, united and igloo. YET.

Really? Football games played in Sunday's only? wow then I guesss the 2 games my 5th grader played on Saturdays already this year were all a dream.... What an [lacrosse] you are!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Westchester Express is brand new with the exception of the 18team . 18s played Terps this week and beat them , both teams were missing boys due to college visits . These teams play against one another a lot both teams have won and lost. 19 s did beat Wolves last week, and will probably play the Wolves a lot just like 18s do. Both teams will win and lose . But both will get better. Step child NOT , you sound like a third cousin who' s probably never played a sport

Excited to hear Express 2019 north is a good team. Heard they have some roots from LI. They will be down (and welcome) to play many of the 2019 teams. think I saw them signed up for another LI tournament. Would love to cross the bridge and head up to play them too. Good luck and welcome

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure you were missing your defensemen!! I guess if they were there you would beat that big bad 4th grade team! What a joke, knew sooner or later the excuses would come. Football, missing defensemen, sun was in their eyes, had the sniffles. Bandits are a better team, face it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think this is directed at all of you......

@JoeSpallina - Sad thing in sports if athletes are successful people automatically think they are cheating #workashardasUS @team91lacrosse @BrianSpallina

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Sure you were missing your defensemen!! I guess if they were there you would beat that big bad 4th grade team! What a joke, knew sooner or later the excuses would come. Football, missing defensemen, sun was in their eyes, had the sniffles. Bandits are a better team, face it.

They might be as good when they have the excellent player who also plays on the 7th grade team. He is hard to stop, even for the 5th graders.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure you were missing your defensemen!! I guess if they were there you would beat that big bad 4th grade team! What a joke, knew sooner or later the excuses would come. Football, missing defensemen, sun was in their eyes, had the sniffles. Bandits are a better team, face it.

Ummm excuse me you were the one who brought up the outlaws. We lost no excuses there. But since your trolling around come watch some of our other games maybe you can get a head count on our defenseman then... Omg once again a parent talking out of there [lacrosse].... Get a life and stop hiding behind botc. A little too much time on your hands???? Wow!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"They might be as good" Seriously? They were better. They beat you. And he's in 5th grade, just like your team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"They might be as good" Seriously? They were better. They beat you. And he's in 5th grade, just like your team.

He's in 5th grade, who should be in 6th grade. And if he played by U-standards, he wouldn't be allowed to play in 5th grade PAL games or Tourneys (that have standards). Go blow a dead goat!

Like Reply Quote
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard