Anonymous #90262 10/20/14 01:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

The biggest and fastest on the Westchester team are in fact some of the youngest kids on the team - real 8th graders, not 9th / JV / holdbacks.
And as a previous poster mentioned, no Express B kids played for Westchester yesterday.

So, the biggest/fastest players were the youngest and real 8th graders.. What about the rest? Where there in fact some 9th/JV players or where they all 8th graders?? If they are all in 8th grade, I wish my kid drank the same water.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Halloween Havoc Tournament Master Schedule
Anonymous #90278 10/20/14 02:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Westchester, that team played very well together.

Even though you beat my sons team by 2 touchdowns.
No sour grapes here, just the facts.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #90293 10/20/14 03:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it seems like Express bull the $h!t all day long. They changed brackets for whatever seemed like an easier way to the finals! They are a low class organization! My Kid [lays for Smithtown and I will say the coach of the 2022 "A" team is a complete JACKASS who is a screamer and a fear monger!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #90324 10/20/14 05:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at the game. I admit I was being nosy because I wanted to see what these 2021 A teams can do. Both teams were great and it was an even matched game. Express was clearly getting frustrated and was head hunting. I'm sure they thought they would do better against the Outlaws. 5-2 was a close game and we all saw the Outlaws did not have a full bench. We wondered if the missing/injured players would have mattered. The Outlaws handled the head hunting with class. The coaches of the Outlaws even told the kids not to retaliate. I gained respect for that Outlaws team. They are much better than I remembered or thought they could be. The Express team is probably number three behind 91 and Igloo but not in that class of teams. Express wolves are in the class of the Outlaws, TLI , Legacy and Cudas but the best of this second bunch. I have seen all these teams play this year except 91. They are all A teams except Igloo is AA. It will be a fun season with equal teams having even battles throughout the year.

One of them was..EXPRESS 2021 WOLVERINES...WENT 4-0 AND WON CHAMPIONSHIP...smash gave them some competition. ..but shut out outlaws and fl$....BTW outlaws played better in finals, but managed to score only two...There are top 3 teams with igloo on top maybe 4 with team LI..

Yes Wolves won. But I don't think I have seen a team play as dirty as this team. Outlaws had 4-5 players injured on penalty hits while the coach congratulated his players that laid the illegal hits.

I beg to differ. The cheap shots went both ways in this game- the Outlaws just seemed to get the worst of it in terms of injuries. And their coaches were just as nasty to their own kids as Express. Neither coaching staff will win father of the year awards.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #90335 10/20/14 05:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As an outlaw parent I thought it was a very physical game. I thought both teams played well. I was proud of our team. I am curious though, how were our coaches nasty to the boys. I saw coaching and some yelling, but no nastiness. What did you see?

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #90338 10/20/14 05:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it seems like Express bull the $h!t all day long. They changed brackets for whatever seemed like an easier way to the finals! They are a low class organization! My Kid [lays for Smithtown and I will say the coach of the 2022 "A" team is a complete JACKASS who is a screamer and a fear monger!

A lot of your districts top players play or have played for him. Seems like you should thank him for developing your players.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #90376 10/20/14 09:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the score with 2019 Express and Stampede in final? Was it close? Was it Express 2019 A team?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #90390 10/20/14 09:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the score with 2019 Express and Stampede in final? Was it close? Was it Express 2019 A team?

It was express and ESM in the finals

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #90395 10/20/14 10:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All 8th graders - they have consolidated the best talent in Westchester and Fairfield...and some of them are big (thats genetics for you) but not most of them.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #90398 10/20/14 10:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
express vs stampede was more than 10 to zero

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #90400 10/20/14 11:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At least three of the Express westchester kids are hold backs. Played for the 2018 Express North last year (and no, they didn't play up last year). They are a very talented team and yes all 8th graders this year....and some were 8th graders last year too.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #90410 10/21/14 02:14 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At least three of the Express westchester kids are hold backs. Played for the 2018 Express North last year (and no, they didn't play up last year). They are a very talented team and yes all 8th graders this year....and some were 8th graders last year too.

I can't wait to have more kids so I can hold them back for Express.Those guys really know how to win, fair and squa, err, well they really know how to win.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #90411 10/21/14 05:16 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was express and ESM in the finals

different division. Express Westchester beat Stampede by more then 10.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #90413 10/21/14 05:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe there are 3...and 2 were NOT at Havoc

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #90420 10/21/14 06:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now there is a statement because if you were on that 2022 A team the last few years you would definitely know one when you see one as that was exactly what your coach was

Like Reply Quote
Page 17 of 20 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard