@BackOfTheCAGE
Click on the link below to download the .pdf file.

Attached File
Terps 2020 won't be here because we will be down in Philly beating up on the Sons and a team called Uprising.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Terps 2020 won't be here because we will be down in Philly beating up on the Sons and a team called Uprising.

What an arrogant [lacrosse] you are. You complain that the Crush parents have no class when they are always "beating up" on you.

Ok, so no Crush or Terps. LEGACY, here's you chance for bragging rights! Weak competition kings!

Thanks Crush daddy.
How would a crush dad know that! Off the high horse Terp Dad
Does anyone know what grade JV is for this tournament? Are current 10th graders allowed to play?
Question for anybody? I know 91 has a lot of teams but does anybody know the difference from the Orange and Stampede? I notice they have a 2018 Stampede Gold and a 2019 Black in the 8th grade division? Thanks
Question for anybody? I know 91 has a lot of teams but does anybody know the difference from the Orange and Stampede? I notice they have a 2018 Stampede Gold and a 2019 Black in the 8th grade division? Thanks

that has to be a mistake. You shouldn't have a 2018 team in an 8th grade bracket since they would be 9th graders
Smash will win 6A easy. Bracket light on talent.
Why isn't 91 United playing since it's a 91 tournament? We know TLI doesn't show for these tournaments and it seems Igloo doesn't want to start their $3500 season off by losing a bunch of games. Glad to see Express will be playing. It will be interesting to see if they are improved as they say.
Wow, Express A team, you are calling light?
in 5th grade is east a bracket and west b bracket ???

that has to be a mistake. You shouldn't have a 2018 team in an 8th grade bracket since they would be 9th graders

That IS a mistake, Only 2019 has 2 Stampede teams, all other grades only have 1.

Orange is Team91's A team. Stampede is their 3rd/4th team. At 2019, Stampede has 2 teams, 1 will be playing in A brackets(Black) this season and the other will play in B brackets(Gold).

I think its mixed.. Team Smithtown Blue is usually their A team, and RED is their B team. And Stampede usually plays in B divisions, so guessing their aren't any set divisions in this tournament.
Seems like United is hiding. They lost a few of their better players.

I think its mixed.. Team Smithtown Blue is usually their A team, and RED is their B team. And Stampede usually plays in B divisions, so guessing their aren't any set divisions in this tournament.

It's Smithtown sandbagging AGAIN! They did it last year too!! They are an A team and play in B division so they will win! Totally disgusting.
igloo hiding also
How would a crush dad know that! Off the high horse Terp Dad

Kids talk all the time.

It's Smithtown sandbagging AGAIN! They did it last year too!! They are an A team and play in B division so they will win! Totally disgusting.

Not true!!! This years team is not as good as years past.

Why? Is Team Smithtown like 32 and 3V and GC where you cannot also play on a club team? Did some of the better plays leave to play on a club team. I'm not trying to stir the pot, just trying to understand why a town with a lot of good players wouldn't be as good this year.
I call BS. Stop sandbagging Team Smithtown! Man up and enter the correct bracket you cheaters!
I call BS. Stop sandbagging Team Smithtown! Man up and enter the correct bracket you cheaters!

Rumor has it their best player is playing club only
Check your facts smithtown blue is playing 91 bandits first game toughest team in either bracket
I heard they actually got rid of some dead weight and they are much better this year.
No way they beat the saints.
No way they beat the saints.

Who are the strong island saints?
Check your facts smithtown blue is playing 91 bandits first game toughest team in either bracket

Ok is the blue or the red the A team?
Nice move giving Greenwich 2025 a 715 first game. Now their drivers will have to get up extra early!

Poor kids will still need to be getting out of their feetie PJs when they get there!!
Really good 7th/6th grade team from WHB/ESM.
2021 91 Heat not even in own tournament ? Whats up with that ? Talk about hiding!!! Scared Smash may give u a run for your money ?

Ok is the blue or the red the A team?

Blue is A

How does anyone know how good they will be ....thay haven't even practiced yet! Heard they may put out of havoc anyway....time will tell.
2021 91 Heat not even in own tournament ? Whats up with that ? Talk about hiding!!! Scared Smash may give u a run for your money ?

Face it Igloo and 91 orange are in a whole different playing field. And then you have express, TLI, icon, legacy, 91 smash , outlaws, fl$, true blue, 91 white

Does seem that The Smithtown teams are in the wrong brackets.
I think they said at its trouts that the Orange team would be playing mostly out of Stat win big Tourneys. They are done with the small stuff. I am sure next year Smash will do the same thing
I heard the Loonies 2020 faceoff kid landed with the Sons. They couldnt win a faceoff last year against top teams might be interesting now that they will have possessions.
I heard the Loonies 2020 faceoff kid landed with the Sons. They couldnt win a faceoff last year against top teams might be interesting now that they will have possessions.

They will only have possesions if their kid is better than yours! Kid may be great- but I thought the top 2020 teams are pretty stacked in fogo- 91, terps, legacy, true blue supposedly got a kid from upstate... games will tell soon.
Really good 7th/6th grade team from WHB/ESM.
no 7 th graders on this team - all 6th graders. Bunch of the old wildcats kids and others.

Team smithtown is not what it once was. They charge 2x the price for an inferior product, which is why many better players left due to conflicts with their travel teams. They are entered in the correct divisions.

They will only have possesions if their kid is better than yours! Kid may be great- but I thought the top 2020 teams are pretty stacked in fogo- 91, terps, legacy, true blue supposedly got a kid from upstate... games will tell soon.

Looneys kid did not do well last summer against the top LI f/o kids.At crabfest and nxt
esm must be falling apart director coach of 2021 team abandon his team to synch up with whb for his own kids benefit in lieu of sticking it out with his own team and community
esm must be falling apart director coach of 2021 team abandon his team to synch up with whb for his own kids benefit in lieu of sticking it out with his own team and community

And his "esm" pal team has lots of out of towner on it also. Dead giveaway is when We see them driving in on the LIE on our way to their field.

And his "esm" pal team has lots of out of towner on it also. Dead giveaway is when We see them driving in on the LIE on our way to their field.

Yet PAL refuses to go to picture registration rosters like football.
Who sits on that board again?
So is that the 7/6 grade saints team. ESM and WHB
look at the Havoc 2022 schedule. The Smithtown Blue is playing in the B division and the Red is playing in the A division? If Blue is A why are they sandbagging AGAIN!!!!
no A and B Div in 5th grade..Learn to read you MORON....go back to school AGAIN....
Who is 2021 Strong Island Saints?
look at the Havoc 2022 schedule. The Smithtown Blue is playing in the B division and the Red is playing in the A division? If Blue is A why are they sandbagging AGAIN!!!!

Why is Commack 2021 in 5th grade bracket?
no A and B Div in 5th grade..Learn to read you MORON....go back to school AGAIN....

Again you could not be more wrong! They don't list it that way but it surely is that way FOOL! 91 Stampede is a B team and so are all the others in that division except Smithtown!
Agreed moron call that division whatever you want but you have the 91 bandits, Smithtown and fl$. Obviously that is the tougher bracket. There is not a team in the other bracket Smithtown or 91 does not beat by 10.

who is lax for hope??
esm whb
who is lax for hope??

awful we killed them everytime we played them last year!
Has anyone told us who the strong Island Saints are?
who is lax for hope??

awful we killed them everytime we played them last year!
TLI 2022 smacked ESM 2021 around at KOH
Gongas and coaches got into it, guess they had to join with WHB to be competive
Strong island saints are a combo 7th and 6th grade team from WHB and ESM. talented group.
Why are they entering Halloween Havoc as a 6th grade team if they have 7th gradse kids? Smash is in 5th grade. They could meet in the finals.

Strong island saints are a combo 7th and 6th grade team from WHB and ESM. talented group.

How can they be playing in a 6th grade division then??

How can they be playing in a 6th grade division then??
There are 7 th graders on this team. In fact there are some 5 th graders on it.
Why are they entering Halloween Havoc as a 6th grade team if they have 7th gradse kids? Smash is in 5th grade. They could meet in the finals.

They're already scheduled to meet in pool play.
Playing 6th grade because 4th and 5th grade would not let them play at their level
lol
Playing 6th grade because 4th and 5th grade would not let them play at their level
lol
you guys aren't wasting any time stirring it up. They're no 7th graders on this team. Bunch of kids from the old wildcatz are on it.
lol
you guys aren't wasting any time stirring it up. They're no 7th graders on this team. Bunch of kids from the old wildcatz are on it.

Just because they are older, that doesn't mean they ARE 7th graders..... They very well may just be "held back" 6th graders.... with beards.... that drive...and have kids of their own.... perfectly legal....
lol

Just because they are older, that doesn't mean they ARE 7th graders..... They very well may just be "held back" 6th graders.... with beards.... that drive...and have kids of their own.... perfectly legal....

Thank you for adding something meaningful to this conversation you dumb $&#%

ESM is a DIRTY team! We played them last year the game got way out of hand! Very physical and refs called nothing!
lol

Thank you for adding something meaningful to this conversation you dumb $&#%

Don't worry guys with a lot of Fall Ball done a good number of D-1 Coaches will be there to catch the action
Who are the longboards?
one of the principals at esm will change the grades for them probably the guy from swr kids get held back moved around over there all the time at the discretion of parents for sports and academics by administration no big deal
when their young they get held back to win when they are older they get moved up for additional exposure perfectly normal

ESM is a DIRTY team! We played them last year the game got way out of hand! Very physical and refs called nothing!

ESM 2019 is dirty and have been taught horrible sportsmanship for years
who is esm? new tourney for us

ESM 2019 is dirty and have been taught horrible sportsmanship for years

i agree.. 2021 ESM is dirty and unsportsmanlike also. Director is the coach too. Always brings in Outsiders to his ESM team.
Eastport South Manor
who is esm? new tourney for us
Why isn't 91 United playing since it's a 91 tournament? We know TLI doesn't show for these tournaments and it seems Igloo doesn't want to start their $3500 season off by losing a bunch of games. Glad to see Express will be playing. It will be interesting to see if they are improved as they say.

Yeah, kinda stinks. Played a great game vs TLI on Monday and was looking forward to good competition here. Smash is up and Igloo and United aren't playing.

Yeah, kinda stinks. Played a great game vs TLI on Monday and was looking forward to good competition here. Smash is up and Igloo and United aren't playing.

Teams use the excuses its a 91 run tournament and their not fair or we haven't practiced enough to jel. It's not the Olympics. It's 10 year old lacrosse. Just play and have some fun. If you lose some games fine. Just shows this is about business. Teams would rather not play and claim they are a top team. Sad this is what travel lacrosse has come to. Pretty soon all the good teams will be running to out of state tournaments to avoid losing to local teams and risk losing players the next year.
Either that - or teams are tired of lining 91 pockets with these tournaments. If you have been to some other tourneys I.e Hogan's. You can't compare. Many options out there now. People need to pick up there game.

Maybe at LaxFest - organizers can get the school to cut the grass and fill in the soccer ball sized holes.

Teams use the excuses its a 91 run tournament and their not fair or we haven't practiced enough to jel. It's not the Olympics. It's 10 year old lacrosse. Just play and have some fun. If you lose some games fine. Just shows this is about business. Teams would rather not play and claim they are a top team. Sad this is what travel lacrosse has come to. Pretty soon all the good teams will be running to out of state tournaments to avoid losing to local teams and risk losing players the next year.

Exactly. The kids don't care about losing some games. It's the organizations that care about their business and the parents that care what people will say on BOTC.
Either that - or teams are tired of lining 91 pockets with these tournaments. If you have been to some other tourneys I.e Hogan's. You can't compare. Many options out there now. People need to pick up there game.

Maybe at LaxFest - organizers can get the school to cut the grass and fill in the soccer ball sized holes.

What other options are there on Long Island this fall? What team are you from and where will your team be playing this fall.
The 2020 division has the 91 Orangemen and Stampede. Are the Orangemen the B team behind Crush or would they be considered the C team behind Crush and Titanium? Does anyone actually know if 91 still has 4 teams in the 2020 year or have they cut down to only 3, the Crush, Orangemen and Stampede?
the running clock tourneys are falling out of favor with a number of clubs, especially in the younger ages. its just not good for coaching and its not the way the game is played. Understand why they do it from the tourney point of view but for the younger teams it sucks, don't get to coach or TO when you need to calm it down a bit.

The school leaves the grass a little higher on purpose because the shorter it is the more destroyed it gets after a tournament.
91 Orangemen is Titanium renamed. No more Cyclones.

Stay away from this tournament. let 91 play 91....IT MAKES NO SENSE. They put themselves in a no win situation if 91 is nearly the only organization in the tournament.
Funny 91 teams don't even go to 91 tournaments. 2021 Orange is not going to HH. They are good but not too good for this tournament like Igloo is. The 6 best teams in 2021 have about the same talent except for Igloo. 91 should not cry when teams don't go to 91 tournaments when 91 teams don't go. Having said that we enjoy 91 tournaments and don't mind some of the stuff that goes on. It is always a fun day.

Your kidding right - "leave the grass a little higher".

1st that is not grass - it's weeds. In some areas - if it was a golf coarse - they would call it hazard.
Funny 91 teams don't even go to 91 tournaments. 2021 Orange is not going to HH. They are good but not too good for this tournament like Igloo is. The 6 best teams in 2021 have about the same talent except for Igloo. 91 should not cry when teams don't go to 91 tournaments when 91 teams don't go.

Laxfest is the only 91 tournament that they send all of their teams too. They have way to many tourneys to send their teams to them all and most are low competition events so they don't want to send their better teams.
Igloo better enjoy their final days up top reality is coming straight at AA. TLI is legit,Express is MUCH improved and 91 has a little surprise for AA that he will have no answers for.
Any predictions for 2019 ??
Igloo better enjoy their final days up top reality is coming straight at AA. TLI is legit,Express is MUCH improved and 91 has a little surprise for AA that he will have no answers for.

Wow, it sounds like you have a lot free time.
Igloo beat team Long Island by a bunch at Legacy tourney. Igloo also beat up on Express and Legacy. TLI was about Equal with all the teams that were there. Express Cudas, Outlaws, TLI and Legacy (Legacy had the four best wolves playing with them that day) were all about the same in talent and the games were all close ranging from 1 to 3 goal games. We have yet to see 91, Express Wolves, Igloo B and Icon this year. From what it looks like they will all be about the same as the rest of the A teams except for Igloo who is much better than everyone else. I am not an Igloo parent and don't like them but they are the best 2021 team so far. Time will tell.
2019's
8th Grade -­‐ 2019 EAST

Blue Sharks 2019 East
LI Express
West Islip
Team Smithtown WEST
Team 91 2018 Stampede Gold
Commack 2019
Team ESM 2019
Long Island Tomahawks
Blue Knights 2021 withdrew from Havoc.......
Now thats a Quality move

Can one say two programs having conflict with same players at same tournament !

Now thats a Quality move

You miserable Howard Cowell wannabe.....
Legacy is a joke..trying to use express players to play for them...I know three definitely left express to legacy, but the rest come on..that's that Massapequa connection with legacy Head coach BB..u guys are the biggest joke...I guess the deal was..If we go head to head..we r sticking with express who we really like..lol...lol...must tell u something legacy joke...u don't have enough good players showing up to tryouts to make a decent competitive team or is it the shady business u guys run with your club..which one please? So I can laugh more...
I see legacy having the conflict..they withdrew not express. .I feel bad for the rest of those parents on legacy..I wonder what explanation BB, TZ and MB are cooking up...big mistake..

Oh, seems like the better express kids will be playing for their own express team, which leaves the blue knights short... Shocking....

Hey quality legacy parents, how do you like this quality move by this quality program. Have some quality time this weekend watching the quality express kids play for express while you sit home. Or you can come on down and have your kid watch the express team.
Will the Express wolverines will let the Legacy kids play for free and take roster spots on that team? So much for the "Whats wrong with a kid playing on 2 teams because my kid is awesome" argument. Time to show what a commitment means.
Legacy "jokesters"..wait I almost wrote Jesters...u guys should merge and take their decal..haha...another big acquisition. .then legacy can become the biggest joke club in the circuit..Let the kids play, have fun and teach them the game the right way and stop stealing honest working parents' money..Thank you
2019's
8th Grade -­‐ 2019 EAST

Blue Sharks 2019 East
LI Express
West Islip
Team Smithtown WEST
Commack 2019
Team ESM 2019
Long Island Tomahawks

Is that a prediction
Legacy "jokesters"..wait I almost wrote Jesters...u guys should merge and take their decal..haha...another big acquisition. .then legacy can become the biggest joke club in the circuit..Let the kids play, have fun and teach them the game the right way and stop stealing honest working parents' money..Thank you

Where is the giant tent for the legacy circus ?
So now how many Legacy Blue Knights are going to be playing on some other team this weekend? What comes around goes around.
Any predictions for 2019 ??
West Islip
Thats the list of teams in order from HH website
2019's
8th Grade -­‐ 2019 EAST

Blue Sharks 2019 East
LI Express
West Islip
Team Smithtown WEST
Commack 2019
Team ESM 2019
Long Island Tomahawks

Is that a prediction
Express Westchester 2019 team will be hands down the top 2019 team. My guess is they win each game by 10+ goals. Not sure why they are even playing in this tournament.
Express Westchester 2019 is the "B" bracket !! Nice going express playing weak teams to get the oh most important WIN beating up on B teams...NICE...

West Islip or Smithtown West should win the "A" bracket.

should take the ship is my guess.
Express Westchester 2019 team will be hands down the top 2019 team. My guess is they win each game by 10+ goals. Not sure why they are even playing in this tournament.
You people are so ridiculous with your predictions and complaints about this tournament. My son is playing tomorrow. He's a pretty good player for a young kid and he is very excited to get out there with his team. He has no idea which teams he is playing against and which teams are in his bracket or whether any teams are not showing because they don't like 91 tournaments or don't want to start the season with some losses. It's going to be great weather, and it's right here on Long Island. My guess is his team goes either 1-2 or 2-1. He'll be fine either way and will forget his record or who he lost to by the time we are home. I feel bad for all you negative people or those refusing to play because of all the politics or business of your lacrosse and who will having bragging rights on BOTC. Your kids are the ones missing out.
You people are so ridiculous with your predictions and complaints about this tournament. My son is playing tomorrow. He's a pretty good player for a young kid and he is very excited to get out there with his team. He has no idea which teams he is playing against and which teams are in his bracket or whether any teams are not showing because they don't like 91 tournaments or don't want to start the season with some losses. It's going to be great weather, and it's right here on Long Island. My guess is his team goes either 1-2 or 2-1. He'll be fine either way and will forget his record or who he lost to by the time we are home. I feel bad for all you negative people or those refusing to play because of all the politics or business of your lacrosse and who will having bragging rights on BOTC. Your kids are the ones missing out.

And that is what it is all about...well said!
Did they just change the schedule again? Looks like Sunday back to Seneca MS
Express Westchester 2019 is the "B" bracket !! Nice going express playing weak teams to get the oh most important WIN beating up on B teams...NICE...

They don't choose and it doesn't say A or B. Read the schedule, it says East or West.
I agree 100%, All of the tournaments that were played this past summer and spring are distant memories, not even mentioned anymore. I just tell my son to play hard regardless of who he is playing against, how old they are and how big.
Let the boys play and the parents shut up!
Its a nice way to say A and B ...East and West

They don't choose and it doesn't say A or B. Read the schedule, it says East or West.
6th grade has A / B AND East West.
Who are the true AA level teams anywhere in 8th grade bracket?
91 Orange / White, Wolverines, TLI, etc not here ...Not sure this tourney actually has a true A bracket...
So funny Express changes brackets to sandbag and still can't beat the 4th grade 91 team and don't make the ship!!
So funny Express changes brackets to sandbag and still can't beat the 4th grade 91 team and don't make the ship!!

Forgot to mention they showed up with a Crush attackmen who controlled the ball and scored or assisted on every goal.
Which team lost to a 4 th grade team?

Forgot to mention they showed up with a Crush attackmen who controlled the ball and scored or assisted on every goal.

How could they have a Crush player if they are 4th grade and Crush is 7th?? Sounds like someone bought a used helmet.
It was the coaches son. We all know who. A disgrace that the kid played on the team. Exactly why teams are starting to not play in 91's tournaments anymore. He controlled the entire game. Express D could not do anything against him.

How could they have a Crush player if they are 4th grade and Crush is 7th?? Sounds like someone bought a used helmet.

Almost all the Bandits team is 5th graders. Addition to the coaches son who is on Crush. Everyone knows that. That's 91 way
Such a low ball move all for a win!
Word has it that 5th grader who is suppose to Be in 6th that plays on 7th grade crush will also be playing for Heat as well . Theres another Crush player who red shirt this year as well and is also eligiable to play on Heat . All to say they dominate all grades. Kind of sucks for some heat players that will get short changed playtime when they bounce from game to game in same touenmants . Oh and especially when they go against Igloo you will sure to see these Crush players in that game !
Yes its true thats one of the reasons why many travel organizations are starting to get tired of 91 run tournaments , the draws that 91 gets and the refferee inconsistencies.

It was the coaches son. We all know who. A disgrace that the kid played on the team. Exactly why teams are starting to not play in 91's tournaments anymore. He controlled the entire game. Express D could not do anything against him.
He also played on 2023 Bandits today... 5th grader, supposed to be in 6th playing on 4th. Sad......
who won 2022 and 2021 championships
Who won 2024? Who was in the championship game? Score?
Who won 2024? Who was in the championship game? Score?

91 beat Legacy. Maybe 8 or 9-1

When bandits like to advertise they play up, the bring in spallinas kid on crush because he is technically in 5th grade (even though he should be in 6th)

Almost all the Bandits team is 5th graders. Addition to the coaches son who is on Crush. Everyone knows that. That's 91 way

Spallina is a joke. Joey boy is a 6th grade hold back and he has him play for a 4th grade team in a 5th grade bracket?? Loser. Take him out and they lose.
MY KID PLAYS FOR A 91 "A" TEAM AND I STILL FIND THAT MOVE CLASS-LESS

HEY 91, GET SOME CLASS. STOP LETTING JS RUN YOUR ORGANIZATION AND SPOIL YOUR REPUTATION
Which team lost to a 4 th grade team?

The 2022 Express A team. Sandbagged trying to get to championship game and still got beat by a 4th grade 91 team. Serves them right I guess they are not as good as they think.
2022 east won by Greenwich Warriors. They beat Long Island Express North twice. 7-2 in regular play 6-5 in championship game
91 and legacy

91 won 8 1
Word has it that 5th grader who is suppose to Be in 6th that plays on 7th grade crush will also be playing for Heat as well . Theres another Crush player who red shirt this year as well and is also eligiable to play on Heat . All to say they dominate all grades. Kind of sucks for some heat players that will get short changed playtime when they bounce from game to game in same touenmants . Oh and especially when they go against Igloo you will sure to see these Crush players in that game !
Yes its true thats one of the reasons why many travel organizations are starting to get tired of 91 run tournaments , the draws that 91 gets and the refferee inconsistencies.

Okay they cheated. Only ones I blame are the Bandit parents. Because some kids lost playing time and put up with it.
Smash didn't win 2021 oooooo wait they didn't even make Finals let the Excuses begin. Big blow

2021 A- Express beat Outlaws I Believe 5-3, good game.
Smash didn't win 2021 oooooo wait they didn't even make Finals let the Excuses begin. Big blow

Big blow? They went 2-1 playing 6th grade A teams and missed the finals because of a lost coin flip. I'm proud of the way they played. No excuses and you're a jackass.
What were the results of smash's games playing up? How did they do?
5th grade 2022 east won by Greenwich Warriors. The Greenwich Warriors beat Long Island Express north twice. In the regular play Greenwich Warriors beat Long Island Express 7-2. The two played agian in 5th grade east championship game 6-5
That's funny , Wolverines only beat outlaws by 2 ? Wolves should pack it in as they are suppose to be AA. half those kids should just go back to the legacy team. Seems the Cudas are going to be far more superior this year then that team will ever be. MC it's time to dissolve the wolves !

What about 2020? East and west? Who made it to finals? Who won?
Smash was the only team playing 2021 A division that did not have back to back games. All the other teams had to play 80 minutes in a row without a half time. Don't get me wrong Smash is a great team and can compete 2021 A but not having to play back to back games like the rest of the teams helped them a lot today.

Big blow? They went 2-1 playing 6th grade A teams and missed the finals because of a lost coin flip. I'm proud of the way they played. No excuses and you're a jackass.
2021 A bracket Express Wolves beat Outlaws Black 5-2 to win the championship. Both teams were great.
How did the 91 2020 Orangemen do?
What were the results of smash's games playing up? How did they do?

Beat fl$ 10-3, beat Strong Island Saints 8-4, lost to Express Wolves 8-5.

Okay they cheated. Only ones I blame are the Bandit parents. Because some kids lost playing time and put up with it.

Totally agree. Parents are insane to stay with that team. At 4th grade it's about playing and getting better, not the number wins the teams gets from others playing.

Smash was the only team playing 2021 A division that did not have back to back games. All the other teams had to play 80 minutes in a row without a half time. Don't get me wrong Smash is a great team and can compete 2021 A but not having to play back to back games like the rest of the teams helped them a lot today.

SMASH is overrated.
Where were the Honey Badgers hiding huh. Guess you can't lose if you don't play
91warriors will beat badgers
spallinia is a deustche that's why you'll never see TLI at any of those tournaments
How did the new improved 91 2021 White A team do playing in the B bracket today ?
spallinia is a deustche that's why you'll never see TLI at any of those tournaments

He's a German Bank?

SMASH is overrated.

What A team? No 2021 A team played today
TLI won't be there because they don't exist anymore ha
[quote=Anonymous]Where were the Honey Badgers hiding huh. Guess you can't lose if you don't play
91warriors will beat badgers [/quot

Not a honey badger parent but give me break. Warriors are a total joke. Got spanked so bad all last year. Didn't upgrade and coaching is shi$.

Funny, Spallina doesn't sound German.
Lost to Express North in finals

Really, I didn't know he was German.
Who won 2019 brackets ? How did West Islip and Smithtown do ?
Pump your chest you didn't win the shirt Jackass.... Smash Parent
That was funny , and made me laugh
the newly listed 91 2021 teams are Orange "AA" and White "A" .
So they made it to the championship? amazing how 91 organization fixes the draws for easy make it to the championship games and then they cannot swim on their own after that! Great for marketing publicity for the organization but not so good when the team cannot back themselves up when it counts !

SMASH is overrated.

What A team? No 2021 A team played today
That's horrible.
Right off of Dictionary.com. Definition of a Bandit:

bandit
[ban-dit]

Informal - a person who takes unfair advantage of others, as a merchant who overcharges; swindler; cheat.

LMAO. Even Webster has Spallina's number. Picked a great name for your team. Now that is funny.

Are u saying a 7th grader played in 4 th grade game - is that even safe for the 4th graders? Why didn't somebody say something to the coach? That parent should be banned!
my son did not play in this tournament but I looked on board because I was curious as to how things went. I am wondering if everybody is going to just complain about this and nothing's going to be done about it or is somebody going toactually try to handle this because this is wrong and it should not happen again and it should not be allowed to happen anymore. shenanigans are never going to stop unless somebody speaks up
Wolves beat the outlaws the first time 7-0 then again in the Championship game 6-2....and who cares...it is fall lax ...it was a nice day and the kids had fun. Wolves are alive and well ...no.disbandment....

That's funny , Wolverines only beat outlaws by 2 ? Wolves should pack it in as they are suppose to be AA. half those kids should just go back to the legacy team. Seems the Cudas are going to be far more superior this year then that team will ever be. MC it's time to dissolve the wolves !

Really, I didn't know he was German.

Ha! Not German but definitely a [lacrosse]! The whole family is about as smart as a box of rocks. Maybe as they continue to underperform in school they can join their sister on 2025!

They will have their pick of strong island cc's

Are u saying a 7th grader played in 4 th grade game - is that even safe for the 4th graders? Why didn't somebody say something to the coach? That parent should be banned!

Better yet report him to the tournament director.
Many post during tryouts that fl$ 2021 was going to be an "A" team and they were loaded with talent. How did they do today?
The team 91 organization is a joke if this is true . They can't win fair apparently . Have to pull in a older kid . And the fact that the organization allows for a coach to bring on his son is appalling . Smash , united , bandits all team 91 club should be banned . Their reputation has declined more and more . You may have best coaching and training but your tactics show what too are made of . And express 2022 is not far behind . Win at all costs how MC dictates the outcome isn't going to work . The kids you think you have are not top players and will sink before you know it . Some of those kids that played on Outlaws are on MC team and MC will soon realize they aren't his winners . They didn't do much for the outlaws last year . Other good teams need to step up and give Long Island a reputable name in lacrosse again. We can and are the best in my opinion - Long Island .
Bob is back
What's funny is how jealous you sound. You must be a cudas dad and angry because your kid didn't make the wolves. The wolves won the tournament today,
All the teams looked great for the first tournament and they all played hard.
Let's leave it as a good day of lax. Cudas weren't even there and You think they should dissolve the team that just won the tournament because the Cudas are better?
Support your kid no matter what team he's on and teach him to always give 100%.
Not to bring other people down to make yourself feel better.
What's wrong with the cudas being a b+ team if your kids happy there?

That parent runs the tournament.
How did legacy do ?

Good luck going to the tournament director- the tournament is run by 91....if thats true its just taking something away from the kids and the sport.
Correction on scores : 2021 Express Wolverines first beat 2021 Outlaws Black 6-0 but then a much more intense 5-2 championship game. Proud of the Wolves -

But to the two posters who discredit the Outlaws - thats the problem that your teams will find out. Wolves clearly showed they can win against top A talent. Outlaws are now top A talent. They are bizarrely better than I recall. They lost last week to the Legacy Blue Knights 6-5 and they definitely took their fair share of shots on goal against us today. They also beat the Cudas a few months ago and Smash last summer.
Any indication that either team is not an "A" team - after the efforts shown by both is asinine at best. Wolves will gel into an AA. Outlaws Black will likely beat every idiotic team that underestimates their grit, speed, talent and goaltending.

It's actually refreshing some other programs are developing a core and now competing against us in 2021. Igloo and 91 Orange aside- Wolves dominates the rest of 2021 for now until we meet them. Just my opinion. After watching both tourneys this year. Igloo was really strong last week especially against Legacy Blue. Not sure the Wolves can take them right now. Wonder who will ever get to play 91 Orange. Haha kinda a joke not to play the best of best on LI first.
Tough showing for fl$ 2021 - "A" team. They might be loaded but didn't see it.
They ran into blowouts by all 4- largest against Outlaws, then Smash, Wolves, And Saints.
They stayed active though and tried their best and good for those fl$ kids.
Perhaps if Legacy Blue just stayed in the bracket haha ???? smile

Kid is in 5th grade- started school late, never held back. Bandits played in 5th gr bracket. He normally plays with a 7th grade team, but is in 5th gr. no rules broken and it appears many people are in favor of grade based teams, not U based teams. Unless something changes, this is 100 percent within the rules. If changes were made and you had to go by age, then all the teams with kids that started school late would have to be reconfigured. I would gather there are at least 2-3 kids held back from starting kindergarten on each team on all grades, in all clubs.
HILLS PARENT: Don't be so proud of calling yourself that. Was your kid the one who called in the Bomb Threat at the Half Hollow Hills West HS last week or perhaps he was the one who stabbed the kid at the Half Hollow Hills East HS Football game Friday night. Your time may be better spent cleaning up your community and teaching your kid how to read than on a message board about Lacrosse, oh wait!!!! That's why your kids are doing those things, you're the [lacrosse] parent who thinks having a 6th grader play on a 4th grade team is smart and safe for the other 4th graders. GOT IT! Real brain you are.
Good morning Bob

Kid is in 5th grade- started school late, never held back. Bandits played in 5th gr bracket. He normally plays with a 7th grade team, but is in 5th gr. no rules broken and it appears many people are in favor of grade based teams, not U based teams. Unless something changes, this is 100 percent within the rules. If changes were made and you had to go by age, then all the teams with kids that started school late would have to be reconfigured. I would gather there are at least 2-3 kids held back from starting kindergarten on each team on all grades, in all clubs.

I'd like to know how the paying parents of the boys who sat in his place feel about an unnecessary guest appearance

Orange is Team91's A team. Stampede is their 3rd/4th team. At 2019, Stampede has 2 teams, 1 will be playing in A brackets(Black) this season and the other will play in B brackets(Gold).

Sometimes Orange is their 2nd team, like in 2018- the top team is called Extreme. Unless you know the club it is very confusing. Express has weird names too and you can't be sure the Wovetines, Terps or Cudas are A unless you know the grade.
Correction on scores : 2021 Express Wolverines first beat 2021 Outlaws Black 6-0 but then a much more intense 5-2 championship game. Proud of the Wolves -

But to the two posters who discredit the Outlaws - thats the problem that your teams will find out. Wolves clearly showed they can win against top A talent. Outlaws are now top A talent. They are bizarrely better than I recall. They lost last week to the Legacy Blue Knights 6-5 and they definitely took their fair share of shots on goal against us today. They also beat the Cudas a few months ago and Smash last summer.
Any indication that either team is not an "A" team - after the efforts shown by both is asinine at best. Wolves will gel into an AA. Outlaws Black will likely beat every idiotic team that underestimates their grit, speed, talent and goaltending.

It's actually refreshing some other programs are developing a core and now competing against us in 2021. Igloo and 91 Orange aside- Wolves dominates the rest of 2021 for now until we meet them. Just my opinion. After watching both tourneys this year. Igloo was really strong last week especially against Legacy Blue. Not sure the Wolves can take them right now. Wonder who will ever get to play 91 Orange. Haha kinda a joke not to play the best of best on LI first.

Outlaws lost to cudas last week by 2 - don't forget that. Cudas gas a core in place but turned over pretty good so we will see what they have as eh season develops.
Team 91 used to be a organization to be proud of . That's not the case any longer . They will cheat , take away playing time from kids, pull last minute shenanigans at games /tournaments . Yesterday many parents and teams said they are fed up with team 91. We need to stop going to their events and just let them bury their reputation . The entire organization is a joke. Bunch of holdbacks, coaches that play their kids in all levels , and just unfair teamwork . Anyone who is new to their league will not be happy . They run the show . You think you have your kid in the best you are sadly mistaken . Good luck . Express is another money maker. All these top A clubs same . Unless your kid is top stud your kid will not be gaining anything but a win in tournament . Playing and learning at this age is what will get your son a chance later to play in college /high school. Keep going to these clubs and watching your kid get wasted away, by the time he gets older and he won't want or make it because he played so much early and his body is run down . Sad we lost grip of what lacrosse is all about . I commend the parents that don't feed into these clubs .
Well said. You are 100 % correct and anyone who thinks not is a parent of a kid who is the new flavor. They will learn when their kids day comes. I've been in this "scene" for 5 years and have seen a dramatic change for the worse. It's not just the club teams. The parents are guilty too.
Team 91 used to be a organization to be proud of . That's not the case any longer . They will cheat , take away playing time from kids, pull last minute shenanigans at games /tournaments . Yesterday many parents and teams said they are fed up with team 91. We need to stop going to their events and just let them bury their reputation . The entire organization is a joke. Bunch of holdbacks, coaches that play their kids in all levels , and just unfair teamwork . Anyone who is new to their league will not be happy . They run the show . You think you have your kid in the best you are sadly mistaken . Good luck . Express is another money maker. All these top A clubs same . Unless your kid is top stud your kid will not be gaining anything but a win in tournament . Playing and learning at this age is what will get your son a chance later to play in college /high school. Keep going to these clubs and watching your kid get wasted away, by the time he gets older and he won't want or make it because he played so much early and his body is run down . Sad we lost grip of what lacrosse is all about . I commend the parents that don't feed into these clubs .

Your comments are dead on... Anyone who really was a true athletic as a child knows these kids will burn out and it's sad that the parents push them so much at 10 yrs old and feed into everything 91 offers. It is a business people -wake up!!! More then likely your kid will be replaced in a couple of years, to an athletic kid that just picked up lacrosse and is fresh and hungry to play by the time they get into the older grades when it really matters.
Parent coaches DO NOT work!! Even if they are assistant coaches. Igloo has a bunch of assistants who's kids would Never make that team if Daddy wasn't an assistant. Find a club with all hired coaches if you want a fair deal. End of story.
Depends. You also get the min amount of practices and games. I have a parent coach, we do more extra stuff then the organization offers. We do 5 times teh practices and double the tourneys.
Parent coaches DO NOT work!! Even if they are assistant coaches. Igloo has a bunch of assistants who's kids would Never make that team if Daddy wasn't an assistant. Find a club with all hired coaches if you want a fair deal. End of story.
Name one organization where parents don't coach. I challenge you. Also, btw if you could find one you would probably complain about the cost.
Name one organization where parents don't coach. I challenge you. Also, btw if you could find one you would probably complain about the cost.

Vipers, Blue Sharks, Millon, shall i go on
Yeah. That makes sense. Go to the teams where the coaches are paid-- the ones who are in it for the money --- not the guys who are in it maybe so they can teach their kids and some of their friends. They can't possibly be as good as the guy with no school age kids. Perfect example Igloo. I mean... Look at their 2021 A team. Some daddy coach he is! I'm sure those parents really have regrets! And that's just one example. How about 91's 2023 team. Sheer mockery right. Or half the other 91 coaches whose sons have locked up offers at D1 colleges. Seriously guy? There are some All American players who now coach and they are terrible. They don't know how to coach kids. Make educated comments instead of inaccurate generalizations.
But to the two posters who discredit the Outlaws - thats the problem that your teams will find out. Wolves clearly showed they can win against top A talent. Outlaws are now top A talent.

You are what you record says you are. This year they have a losing record, lost to Legacy, Wolverines, TLI and Express Cudas. How does this make them "top A talent" WHo have they beaten this fall ? WHen they beat all these teams but 1 or 2 they will be a top A talent.
Spoken like a true daddy coach. All the daddy coaches I've seen are in it for their own kid and nothing more, except maybe their friends kids too. If u want fairness, paid coaches. There are enough clubs out there that do it.

If your son has a good coach and is better at the end of the season what does it matter whether or not he is paid or has a kid on the team
I don't think an Outlaws parent wrote that. About 4 paragraphs are missing from that quote. I don't think any Outlaws parent claims the 2021 Outlaws are the best or top 3. The Outlaws will play against the "A" teams. Sometimes they will win sometimes get beat. They hope for the kids to have have fun and get better. If that happens the team will get better. Except for Igloo all the "A" 2021 teams play close games. Some teams share or add players to make the games close. Some teams so far have not had a full roster and played shortanded.It is not important who is the best. Having fun and improving is important. We will see how the teams are in the Summer after fall, Winter and Spring training. I would rather see the kids improve and have fun compared to winning a game by one goal. Those wins mean nothing if your kid does not improve or have fun. Relax. It is only October. We will see what happens by the end of July.Until then all this talk is garbage.
But to the two posters who discredit the Outlaws - thats the problem that your teams will find out. Wolves clearly showed they can win against top A talent. Outlaws are now top A talent.

You are what you record says you are. This year they have a losing record, lost to Legacy, Wolverines, TLI and Express Cudas. How does this make them "top A talent" WHo have they beaten this fall ? WHen they beat all these teams but 1 or 2 they will be a top A talent.

If your son has a good coach and is better at the end of the season what does it matter whether or not he is paid or has a kid on the team

And all those teams are right there at the top right. LOL
You sound like a meathead. Most normal parents don't care if those teams are "at the top" and would rather their kid get playing time and good coaching. Not watch the coaches kid and all his friends play wether or not they are better players. No one should give a crap about wins or losses at this age. Only the Daddy's living through their kids care about that.
What a bad example, these teams listed are not very good. A paid coach is going to give you the bare minimum they are paid to do. Daddy coaches regardless of motive will give you unlimited time and effort. Fact.
I too saw all those posts from fl$ parents that fl$ 2021 was going to be a top A team this year and they were loaded with talent. They lost many talented kids to other teams this year. Those kids not coming back had to be a problem for them. I knew they would take a big step backwards but the scores that are being reported here seem exaggerated. Are the post here true that they went 0-4 yesterday and all blowouts?

Tough showing for fl$ 2021 - "A" team. They might be loaded but didn't see it.
They ran into blowouts by all 4- largest against Outlaws, then Smash, Wolves, And Saints.
They stayed active though and tried their best and good for those fl$ kids.
Perhaps if Legacy Blue just stayed in the bracket haha ???? smile

Time and effort from Daddy coach is great if your son of daddy coach or daddy coach's friend. Obviously u guys are either Daddy coach or his friend so you guys are sitting pretty.
Most dad coaches I had put 10x the effort as paid pros
That was long before this game became so corrupt. Those days are long gone. The parents have "jumped the shark" in the growth of this sport.
Who was in the 2019 final.?
But that time is unappreciated to the conspiracy theorists. If you believe it is the coaches fault your son doesn't start you should definitely join one of those teams mentioned.
Who won JV ?

Express won both 2019 divisions. I think express beat Esm in East division and Express Westchester beat Team91-Stampede in the East division.
Midshipmen won jv

Express won both 2019 divisions. I think express beat Esm in East division and Express Westchester beat Team91-Stampede in the East division.

The two express teams were switching players back and forth between the two teams. That is unsportsmanlike behavior. Express should not have even been playing in the b division at all. Anything for a tee shirt!
Who won JV ?

North Shore Midshipman
So these are the final champions .....

2nd/3rd E 91 Wolfpack
2nd/3rd W Millon Force
4th E Manhasset
4th W 91 Warriors
5th E Greenwich
5th W 91 Bandits
6th A LI Express
6th B E Smithtown
6th B W LI Express
7th LI Express
8th E LI Express
8th W LI Express
JV Midshipmen

Good day for the LI Express and Team 91.

The two express teams were switching players back and forth between the two teams. That is unsportsmanlike behavior. Express should not have even been playing in the b division at all. Anything for a tee shirt!

So express north won 2019 so called b. was that the same team that beat wolverines last week. Then the b 2019 won the so called a bracket. Looks like 91 and express will have 3 good teams each.

Doesn't Express have the hold back 2018 goalie that's going to Chaminade next year?

Did he get the T- Shirt that says Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater
Doesn't Express have the hold back 2018 goalie that's going to Chaminade next year?

Westchester did not have any Express players for any of the games.

So express north won 2019 so called b. was that the same team that beat wolverines last week. Then the b 2019 won the so called a bracket. Looks like 91 and express will have 3 good teams each.

If you saw Express North / Westchester, you might wonder why they were in this tourney at all, let alone this A/B debate.
So these are the final champions .....

2nd/3rd E 91 Wolfpack
2nd/3rd W Millon Force
4th E Manhasset
4th W 91 Warriors
5th E Greenwich
5th W 91 Bandits
6th A LI Express
6th B E Smithtown
6th B W LI Express
7th LI Express
8th E LI Express
8th W LI Express
JV Midshipmen

Good day for the LI Express and Team 91.

This is first tournament I have seen Million Force win.

Congrats!

I guess that's why they play the games....

Express definately had players play on both teams in the finals. After the first final was over some of the kids stayed on the field to warm up for the second final game. Put a team together and play with what you have. Guess they could not bear to lose to a town team. Very weak

Express definately had players play on both teams in the finals. After the first final was over some of the kids stayed on the field to warm up for the second final game. Put a team together and play with what you have. Guess they could not bear to lose to a town team. Very weak

I don't think they switched players, the westchester team was big and fast. But sure did seam that some of them were 9th grade/JV players. But no complaints, my son had a great time at the tournament and played well.

Hahahahah. Pumpkin reference on Halloween Havoc thread...I see what you did.

Non Smash Parent just looking for trouble
Where do the NS Midshipmen come from? North Shore? Who did they beat to win the tourney? What was the score?
I guess that also means Smash is light on talent because they did not make the finals. Best to keep quiet. Those parents will learn soon enough.

No, they CANNOT compete against 2021. Please stop....Be happy that you are competitive at your age. The top 2021 teams weren't even at this tournament. Smash is a 5th grade team, period, lets see how they do with that age group.

This is an absolute disgrace. Can you imagine if this was tolerated in other sports. Baseball, football, basketball, etc. Oh wait....Its not. Regardless of how you want to twist it and pretend it is OK, IT IS CHEATING. Someone with some authority needs to make an example of these antics and call the 91 organization what it is....CHEATS and SBAGS.
I hope this comment is read by Directors. My son didnt make a 2021 "a" team- so we watched the finals of the a bracket 2021 to see what we missed out on. It was a combination of very skilled kids playing their hearts out (this was impressive and fun to watch) and complete a-hole coaches berating kids, yelling at them WHILE they tried to play and upon leaving the field. Coaches of Express and Outlaws were an absolute embarassment to their organizations. They did nothing to stop the head hunting and dirty play, and coached Fall ball like the NCAA was on the line. Coaches- grow up. You have good teams with kids who play hard. Why dont you let them enjoy the game too- it wont hurt their scholarship chances. I wanted my kid to make Express- I won't lie. In some way I am glad he didnt.
Where do the NS Midshipmen come from? North Shore? Who did they beat to win the tourney? What was the score?

Started in Glen Head, now a lot of boys from all over Long Island and all are friends
Directors read this, they will get a raise.
Directors read this, they will get a raise.

No raise. It's a chaminade team.
Unfortunately, you are probably right. Its what happens when adults with a profit motive get a foothold in kids sports- and they have a strong one in LI lacrosse. Add coaches who played fringe college lacrosse - which seems to be criteria for head coaches - who look to make up for their inadequacies as players by becoming "star" coaches, and this is the result. Kids, fun, fair play are all getting lost in the mix. 40 kids in that 2021 final. Do the math people- how many D1 players? Why are the kids playing? Are they enjoying it? Who enjoys a win more- you or them?
EXPRESS is a LOW LIFE ORGANIZATION !!! They do this every year for a Freeking T-Shirt.. Coaches do this not the kids....TERRIBLE !!!!

One of them was..EXPRESS 2021 WOLVERINES...WENT 4-0 AND WON CHAMPIONSHIP...smash gave them some competition. ..but shut out outlaws and fl$....BTW outlaws played better in finals, but managed to score only two...There are top 3 teams with igloo on top maybe 4 with team LI..
EXPRESS is a LOW LIFE ORGANIZATION !!! They do this every year for a Freeking T-Shirt.. Coaches do this not the kids....TERRIBLE !!!!

Several players were playing on both 2019 Express teams that were playing in different divisions. I saw the same thing the other poster saw. players staying on the field after one Express team finished and the other was coming on. They should have been disqualified.
One of them was..EXPRESS 2021 WOLVERINES...WENT 4-0 AND WON CHAMPIONSHIP...smash gave them some competition. ..but shut out outlaws and fl$....BTW outlaws played better in finals, but managed to score only two...There are top 3 teams with igloo on top maybe 4 with team LI..

Where was the new head coach powers?

Yes Wolves won. But I don't think I have seen a team play as dirty as this team. Outlaws had 4-5 players injured on penalty hits while the coach congratulated his players that laid the illegal hits.
I was at the game. I admit I was being nosy because I wanted to see what these 2021 A teams can do. Both teams were great and it was an even matched game. Express was clearly getting frustrated and was head hunting. I'm sure they thought they would do better against the Outlaws. 5-2 was a close game and we all saw the Outlaws did not have a full bench. We wondered if the missing/injured players would have mattered. The Outlaws handled the head hunting with class. The coaches of the Outlaws even told the kids not to retaliate. I gained respect for that Outlaws team. They are much better than I remembered or thought they could be. The Express team is probably number three behind 91 and Igloo but not in that class of teams. Express wolves are in the class of the Outlaws, TLI , Legacy and Cudas but the best of this second bunch. I have seen all these teams play this year except 91. They are all A teams except Igloo is AA. It will be a fun season with equal teams having even battles throughout the year.

Yes Wolves won. But I don't think I have seen a team play as dirty as this team. Outlaws had 4-5 players injured on penalty hits while the coach congratulated his players that laid the illegal hits.
express north is new team out of Westchester and ct. They beat wolverines last week. Schedule was put together a long time ago . Can't blame them . Their 21s won their bracket , 20s lost in finals .

I don't think they switched players, the westchester team was big and fast. But sure did seam that some of them were 9th grade/JV players. But no complaints, my son had a great time at the tournament and played well.

The biggest and fastest on the Westchester team are in fact some of the youngest kids on the team - real 8th graders, not 9th / JV / holdbacks.
And as a previous poster mentioned, no Express B kids played for Westchester yesterday.
OK outlaw parent..more like flopping..clean hits..only one that was not was on the first match bet. The 2 teams..powers could not make it..

How would you ever know whether they have two good teams when they share players. One good team and one not so great team that must borrow players to win a weak b division. Not impressed. Disappointed with the antics!
OK outlaw parent..more like flopping..clean hits..only one that was not was on the first match bet. The 2 teams..powers could not make it..

Maybe he took a look under the hood and got out of there dealing with the nonsense that has gone on - their best kids are playing for 2 teams!

The biggest and fastest on the Westchester team are in fact some of the youngest kids on the team - real 8th graders, not 9th / JV / holdbacks.
And as a previous poster mentioned, no Express B kids played for Westchester yesterday.

So, the biggest/fastest players were the youngest and real 8th graders.. What about the rest? Where there in fact some 9th/JV players or where they all 8th graders?? If they are all in 8th grade, I wish my kid drank the same water.
Congrats to Westchester, that team played very well together.

Even though you beat my sons team by 2 touchdowns.
No sour grapes here, just the facts.
it seems like Express bull the $h!t all day long. They changed brackets for whatever seemed like an easier way to the finals! They are a low class organization! My Kid [lays for Smithtown and I will say the coach of the 2022 "A" team is a complete JACKASS who is a screamer and a fear monger!
I was at the game. I admit I was being nosy because I wanted to see what these 2021 A teams can do. Both teams were great and it was an even matched game. Express was clearly getting frustrated and was head hunting. I'm sure they thought they would do better against the Outlaws. 5-2 was a close game and we all saw the Outlaws did not have a full bench. We wondered if the missing/injured players would have mattered. The Outlaws handled the head hunting with class. The coaches of the Outlaws even told the kids not to retaliate. I gained respect for that Outlaws team. They are much better than I remembered or thought they could be. The Express team is probably number three behind 91 and Igloo but not in that class of teams. Express wolves are in the class of the Outlaws, TLI , Legacy and Cudas but the best of this second bunch. I have seen all these teams play this year except 91. They are all A teams except Igloo is AA. It will be a fun season with equal teams having even battles throughout the year.

I beg to differ. The cheap shots went both ways in this game- the Outlaws just seemed to get the worst of it in terms of injuries. And their coaches were just as nasty to their own kids as Express. Neither coaching staff will win father of the year awards.
As an outlaw parent I thought it was a very physical game. I thought both teams played well. I was proud of our team. I am curious though, how were our coaches nasty to the boys. I saw coaching and some yelling, but no nastiness. What did you see?
it seems like Express bull the $h!t all day long. They changed brackets for whatever seemed like an easier way to the finals! They are a low class organization! My Kid [lays for Smithtown and I will say the coach of the 2022 "A" team is a complete JACKASS who is a screamer and a fear monger!

A lot of your districts top players play or have played for him. Seems like you should thank him for developing your players.
What was the score with 2019 Express and Stampede in final? Was it close? Was it Express 2019 A team?
What was the score with 2019 Express and Stampede in final? Was it close? Was it Express 2019 A team?

It was express and ESM in the finals
All 8th graders - they have consolidated the best talent in Westchester and Fairfield...and some of them are big (thats genetics for you) but not most of them.
express vs stampede was more than 10 to zero
At least three of the Express westchester kids are hold backs. Played for the 2018 Express North last year (and no, they didn't play up last year). They are a very talented team and yes all 8th graders this year....and some were 8th graders last year too.
At least three of the Express westchester kids are hold backs. Played for the 2018 Express North last year (and no, they didn't play up last year). They are a very talented team and yes all 8th graders this year....and some were 8th graders last year too.

I can't wait to have more kids so I can hold them back for Express.Those guys really know how to win, fair and squa, err, well they really know how to win.

different division. Express Westchester beat Stampede by more then 10.

I believe there are 3...and 2 were NOT at Havoc

Now there is a statement because if you were on that 2022 A team the last few years you would definitely know one when you see one as that was exactly what your coach was

different division. Express Westchester beat Stampede by more then 10.

The combined Express team beat ESM 5-3. Then a few of their players stayed on the field to play in the Stampede final. Great job Express.
express A was not @ havoc, express westchester and express b/c was there. westchester played in A division and a pretty solid group. talent level in a and b was mediocre at best, westchester should have never been there, no elite 91 teams at all in that bracket.
My guess is Express westchester didn't need all their holdbacks to beat up on Pelham and Team 91's 4th 2019 team at Havoc tourney.

Express Westchester folks can't be happy that they play in B tourneys while the 2019 Express Wolves (who they supposedly beat) are playing in the glamour tourneys. Regardless of talent, they will always be the step child of the "real" LI Express.
Get over it. The poster posted something about the behavior of the current coach and all you can do is attack the previous coach. You were able to get your way, the previous coaching staff was let go so your precious little boy could be back on the team. Grow up and move on.
My guess is Express westchester didn't need all their holdbacks to beat up on Pelham and Team 91's 4th 2019 team at Havoc tourney.

Express Westchester folks can't be happy that they play in B tourneys while the 2019 Express Wolves (who they supposedly beat) are playing in the glamour tourneys. Regardless of talent, they will always be the step child of the "real" LI Express.

As a new team it is understandable if they dont get glamour tourneys right away - dont know what you have. Express hasn't harmed the "step child" 2018 Westchester team with where they are playing this fall.
As an outlaw parent I thought it was a very physical game. I thought both teams played well. I was proud of our team. I am curious though, how were our coaches nasty to the boys. I saw coaching and some yelling, but no nastiness. What did you see?

I saw defensive coach for Outlaws going just as nuts as the guys the Express sideline. Outlaw hc seemed to keep himself in check. No skin is this- just making an observation.
I will say this the 2022 Outlaws Black will destroy the A express team. Was not impressed at all by the Express team at the Havoc! They were manhandled by a 4th grade team even though the score was closer than the game!
Stop trying to stir nonsense. Troll
Westchester Express is brand new with the exception of the 18team . 18s played Terps this week and beat them , both teams were missing boys due to college visits . These teams play against one another a lot both teams have won and lost. 19 s did beat Wolves last week, and will probably play the Wolves a lot just like 18s do. Both teams will win and lose . But both will get better. Step child NOT , you sound like a third cousin who' s probably never played a sport
I will say this the 2022 Outlaws Black will destroy the A express team. Was not impressed at all by the Express team at the Havoc! They were manhandled by a 4th grade team even though the score was closer than the game!

I like the confidence. We'll see you next weekend at the Fall Finale.

Let's hope so! You know that your defense is weak! Outlaws has some new stud players!!
This was not from an Outlaw Black parent...
This was not from an Outlaw Black parent...

Back peddling [lacrosse]. If you said it stick to it!!!

Who cares!!!!

Let's hope so! You know that your defense is weak! Outlaws has some new stud players!!

Great!!! And btw we were missing some defenseman due to football games.
Bring it in STUDS!😂😂😂
Football games played on Sundays. And what?????
Stop trying to start something. Outlaws black Are not in same class as express, smash, united and igloo. YET.
The poster who boasted that outlaws will beat express is obviously the same poster now calling them names and saying they're back pedaling. Can see right through that game. Real classy!
Football games played on Sundays. And what?????
Stop trying to start something. Outlaws black Are not in same class as express, smash, united and igloo. YET.

Really? Football games played in Sunday's only? wow then I guesss the 2 games my 5th grader played on Saturdays already this year were all a dream.... What an [lacrosse] you are!
Westchester Express is brand new with the exception of the 18team . 18s played Terps this week and beat them , both teams were missing boys due to college visits . These teams play against one another a lot both teams have won and lost. 19 s did beat Wolves last week, and will probably play the Wolves a lot just like 18s do. Both teams will win and lose . But both will get better. Step child NOT , you sound like a third cousin who' s probably never played a sport

Excited to hear Express 2019 north is a good team. Heard they have some roots from LI. They will be down (and welcome) to play many of the 2019 teams. think I saw them signed up for another LI tournament. Would love to cross the bridge and head up to play them too. Good luck and welcome
Sure you were missing your defensemen!! I guess if they were there you would beat that big bad 4th grade team! What a joke, knew sooner or later the excuses would come. Football, missing defensemen, sun was in their eyes, had the sniffles. Bandits are a better team, face it.
I think this is directed at all of you......

@JoeSpallina - Sad thing in sports if athletes are successful people automatically think they are cheating #workashardasUS @team91lacrosse @BrianSpallina
[quote=Anonymous]Sure you were missing your defensemen!! I guess if they were there you would beat that big bad 4th grade team! What a joke, knew sooner or later the excuses would come. Football, missing defensemen, sun was in their eyes, had the sniffles. Bandits are a better team, face it.

They might be as good when they have the excellent player who also plays on the 7th grade team. He is hard to stop, even for the 5th graders.
Sure you were missing your defensemen!! I guess if they were there you would beat that big bad 4th grade team! What a joke, knew sooner or later the excuses would come. Football, missing defensemen, sun was in their eyes, had the sniffles. Bandits are a better team, face it.

Ummm excuse me you were the one who brought up the outlaws. We lost no excuses there. But since your trolling around come watch some of our other games maybe you can get a head count on our defenseman then... Omg once again a parent talking out of there [lacrosse].... Get a life and stop hiding behind botc. A little too much time on your hands???? Wow!!!
"They might be as good" Seriously? They were better. They beat you. And he's in 5th grade, just like your team.
"They might be as good" Seriously? They were better. They beat you. And he's in 5th grade, just like your team.

He's in 5th grade, who should be in 6th grade. And if he played by U-standards, he wouldn't be allowed to play in 5th grade PAL games or Tourneys (that have standards). Go blow a dead goat!
Actually I'm not the one who brought up the outlaws, just found it extremely amusing that you needed to come up with excuses on why you list to a 4th grade team. How many defensemen were you missing? Pretty sure you had at least 3 there. That's enough. Who's better? bandits or express 2022? Answer : 2023 bandits. Bandits 3rd best 2022 team behind smash and united. 91 domination.
Do you read what you write about fifth grade boys? 91 domination???? You need help. Please call for therapy.
Bandits third best in 2022?!!! I guess u must be drunk, U lost to Jesters a few months ago at the fl$ tournament. U must have blacked out in that one. Typical 91 parent
Actually I'm not the one who brought up the outlaws, just found it extremely amusing that you needed to come up with excuses on why you list to a 4th grade team. How many defensemen were you missing? Pretty sure you had at least 3 there. That's enough. Who's better? bandits or express 2022? Answer : 2023 bandits. Bandits 3rd best 2022 team behind smash and united. 91 domination.

Oh so just trolling around? Hmmmm interesting day.... Get a life and stop trying to cause a reaction, cause you aren't getting one from here. I don't really care which team is better then the next. News flash I ACTUALLY ENJOY WATCHING MY CHILD PLAY, and like the team he's plays for. NO REGRETS WHATSOEVER . So go try and cause a rise on another subject. Jackass
You keep insulting me by calling me an [lacrosse] and a drunk. All I'm saying is the bandits are better than express. They have never beaten smash united and now bandits. Nothing is false about anything I said. I'm not the one making excuses. Until you beat one of 91's teams you can't say it's not domination. You are a very angry person. Relax it's just a game. Maybe one day you'll beat 91. Keep insulting though, typical express parent.
You keep insulting me by calling me an [lacrosse] and a drunk. All I'm saying is the bandits are better than express. They have never beaten smash united and now bandits. Nothing is false about anything I said. I'm not the one making excuses. Until you beat one of 91's teams you can't say it's not domination. You are a very angry person. Relax it's just a game. Maybe one day you'll beat 91. Keep insulting though, typical express parent.

Funny I thought we did beat a 91 team on Saturday at havoc. May not have been an A team but we won. Domination of what I'm not sure but if that gets you through your days thinking that then enjoy. Funny thing is I thought these were youth teams not and adult ' who's is bigger game' enjoy your game then.

He's in 5th grade, who should be in 6th grade. And if he played by U-standards, he wouldn't be allowed to play in 5th grade PAL games or Tourneys (that have standards). Go blow a dead goat!

I did not know pal lacrosse had age restrictions. Does anyone follow them?
Deep breath everyone repeat "we are grown adults "
And you enjoy your win over stampede. Also funny how if it really is about youth lacrosse in your eyes you keep responding and defending the honor of a 5th grade team. Pathetic. Go hi five your son goodnight and go over that stampede win again in your head. While me and my son will go over how he and his team beat your asses lady Saturday. Bye bye.
Someone trying to stir problems
Really, all this back and forth BS for a fall tourny? I can tell you this, all this crap you people are spewing goes away soon as not one kid, one college coach, one HS coach cares about what your boys did in 5th and 6th grade...

Let alone at something called Halloween havock.

Cant wait to read all of your nasty comments when your teams start traveling to play crabs and dukes and the other hotbed programs with kids a year older than yours.
And you enjoy your win over stampede. Also funny how if it really is about youth lacrosse in your eyes you keep responding and defending the honor of a 5th grade team. Pathetic. Go hi five your son goodnight and go over that stampede win again in your head. While me and my son will go over how he and his team beat your asses lady Saturday. Bye bye.

Will do troller dad, and I will also high five my stepson who plays for express 2021 for beating 91 in the playoffs at hh.

Funny I thought we did beat a 91 team on Saturday at havoc. May not have been an A team but we won. Domination of what I'm not sure but if that gets you through your days thinking that then enjoy. Funny thing is I thought these were youth teams not and adult ' who's is bigger game' enjoy your game then.

Your kids beat a 91 Stampede B team with only 10 kids (NO SUBS) and only one kid on defense that actually plays that position. Please do not be proud of that!!!!!!!

Regardless of whether it was legal or not it was a weak move. Don't take a superstar from your 7th grade team and put him on the 4th grade team and pat you back that you're "playing up"?

Regardless of whether it was legal or not, it was a weak move. Don't take a superstar from your 7th grade team and put him on the 4th grade team and pat you back that you're "playing up"?

Spoken like a person with some integrity. What's happening now in youth lax is disgraceful. $ chasers are ruining the game. And we let them do it. We as parents are complicit.

What happened to coaching the local kids after returning from college, for free, with pride?! Like, give back to the game, and town, that gave you so much.

Instead, it's become a money grab.

I'm all for the growth of the game and to see the "lacrosse economy" grow. But, let's not lose sight of the fact that this is a game. A beautiful game. One that our kids should always look forward to practicing and playing.

I recently decided that my money is no longer up for grabs. So the money I was paying for travel, went to a new car and the money per year I would have paid for travel LAX , now pays for the car each year. AND my family is better off because we stopped the travel train.
I recently decided that my money is no longer up for grabs. So the money I was paying for travel, went to a new car and the money per year I would have paid for travel LAX , now pays for the car each year. AND my family is better off because we stopped the travel train.

And is your son any good? I think not,

Must be a sick ride! You should get a boat too
OK Express parents PLEASE stop whining about getting beat by the 4th grade 91 team with a older kid. Its done! Move on to the next tournament where you will get beat by some other team and make an excuse for why you lost! Lose gracefully it shows your kids that your not going to win them all it's ok to lose and be humbled!
© US Lacrosse Community Forum