BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,535
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Girls 2015 Fall 2011/Spring 2012
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NO Wrong they were talking about the stick check that occurred in the nationals game the same weekend and were Joking about it. Maybe UNC should have called a stickcheck!! Its part of the game.

Dont twist the story into anything more than that!! They are not wishing for her to fail. I was there too!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NO Wrong they were talking about the stick check that occurred in the nationals game the same weekend and were Joking about it. Maybe UNC should have called a stickcheck!! Its part of the game.

Dont twist the story into anything more than that!! They are not wishing for her to fail. I was there too!!
Given that UNC was mentioned in both posts, it is pretty clear that something was said ... and that the last two posters were sitting within maybe a couple of seats of one another?

One thing for sure : It is a long way from Long Island's High School scene to the Final Four. Some are in the stands, some are on the field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Except when your stirring the pot for NO reason. Are you bored

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just to be clear... I was at the game between Northwestern and UNC. and after Shannons game winning goal the ref's did indeed check her stick, I'm not saying that they heard Coach Rose yelling but they checked her stick. as a matter of fact they aslo check the stick of Northwestern Defenseman Taylor Thorton after she ran out the clock.. obviously both sticks were legal and the rest is history..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No twisting about it. They were talking about the game they were wacthing not the Nationals, Nice try. Besides If I were in Carol's Yellow Zig-Tech (Shoes) I would want my competition to fail too. That's life. Don't try to cover it up deal with it..

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just to be clear... I was at the game between Northwestern and UNC. and after Shannons game winning goal the ref's did indeed check her stick, I'm not saying that they heard Coach Rose yelling but they checked her stick. as a matter of fact they aslo check the stick of Northwestern Defenseman Taylor Thorton after she ran out the clock.. obviously both sticks were legal and the rest is history..

If I remember correctly, I think that the ref's checked every girls stick several times during that game. there were more whistles than a 4th grade PAL game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There was a great Stick Check in the Long Island Team 3 game maybe their was a comparison made!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There was a great Stick Check in the Long Island Team 3 game maybe their was a comparison made!
. Can we take this off girls 2015 thread? Nothing to do with this thread. They created these threads for a reason. Why don't you start your own bash the yellow jackets thread and sign in your name and get off this thread!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
. Can we take this off girls 2015 thread? Nothing to do with this thread. They created these threads for a reason. Why don't you start your own bash the yellow jackets thread and sign in your name and get off this thread!

YJ's get bashed on every thread, even their own. If you want a thread where there is not YJ bashing, you should check out the boys threads. All the organizations get bashed here in anonymous-land. Like how you call everyone out for posting anonymous while doing the same yourself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ's get bashed on every thread, even their own. If you want a thread where there is not YJ bashing, you should check out the boys threads. All the organizations get bashed here in anonymous-land. Like how you call everyone out for posting anonymous while doing the same yourself.
. I am not bashing anyone my daughter is a 2015 and these last few posts have to do with NCAA and Shannon and coach rose and nothing to
Do with 2015

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[Thquote=Anonymous]

. I am not bashing anyone my daughter is a 2015 and these last few posts have to do with NCAA and Shannon and coach rose and nothing to
Do with 2015
[/quote]

It would be nice to see every thread sorta stay on topic, but often discussions spin off. I find the spin offs interesting and funny. The thread title is a starting point for discussion, where the discussion goes from there is anyones guess. Relax and go with it, if threads wandering off topic bothers you, all these threads on BOTC are going to keep you up all night because they all go off topic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ are not going to give tryout results for 3 weeks..what's the hold up?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ are not going to give tryout results for 3 weeks..what's the hold up?

There are age groups that did not try out yet. She always puts them all out at once.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why wait? Let the kids know.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why wait? Let the kids know.

Most already know even if it is not official.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ 15 blue, are head and shoulders above all LI teams and , m&d, heroes, united and even most 2014 teams. nobody competes with this team. plain and simple, simply the best. we will see at u15 nationals this summer. this team beats everyone badly. wait till u15 nats in florida this summer. if you played this team last year and you didn't lose by more than 10 goals ,, please respond with score and tourn and date. else shutup.
YJ blue parents, that right....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ 15 blue, are head and shoulders above all LI teams and , m&d, heroes, united and even most 2014 teams. nobody competes with this team. plain and simple, simply the best. we will see at u15 nationals this summer. this team beats everyone badly. wait till u15 nats in florida this summer. if you played this team last year and you didn't lose by more than 10 goals ,, please respond with score and tourn and date. else shutup.

Where did this come from?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where did this come from?
. Seriously, let's be humble here for a minute and just be happy how our team is playing now!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how come you seem to be the only yj team that has not played up in age the lasy few years, could it be you are protecting the unbeaten streak. At national draw this year they were the oldest team in age gruop, at national draw last year2010 you were oldest team in your age group strange coincidence.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No they were in correct bracket with all other 2015 teams. Try again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude, you can't be serious with this. Even if this is your opinion, it comes off as extremely obnoxious and arrogant. This is the behavior all the other clubs kill the yj's for. You are an embarrassment to yj parents and to all lacrosse parents, you should tone it way down. Unless this was posted by a player, then you are an embarrassment to yj players and to all lacrosse players. Get real.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how come you seem to be the only yj team that has not played up in age the lasy few years, could it be you are protecting the unbeaten streak. At national draw this year they were the oldest team in age gruop, at national draw last year2010 you were oldest team in your age group strange coincidence.

Where do you people get this from?
In 2010 every 2014 was in their bracket at national draw but M and D black and YJ blue. This team plays up all the time. It happens to be a very good team. They work hard. Give them credit. Will they lose? probably. So what ? It won't change anything! they will still be a great team, but I am sure there will be plenty of haters come on this site and crow about it.Then say how they aren't that good! It is sad how people in the lax community get pleasure off of their "rivals" failures.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In 2010 every 2014 was in their bracket at national draw but M and D black and YJ blue. This team plays up all the time. It happens to be a very good team. They work hard. Give them credit. Will they lose? probably. So what ? It won't change anything! they will still be a great team, but I am sure there will be plenty of haters come on this site and crow about it.Then say how they aren't that good! It is sad how people in the lax community get pleasure off of their "rivals" failures.

they lost players this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really embarrassing post for whomever wrote that

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They lost one kid to track. There are plenty of talented kids that will replace any one kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude, you can't be serious with this. Even if this is your opinion, it comes off as extremely obnoxious and arrogant. This is the behavior all the other clubs kill the yj's for. You are an embarrassment to yj parents and to all lacrosse parents, you should tone it way down. Unless this was posted by a player, then you are an embarrassment to yj players and to all lacrosse players. Get real.

i am a YJ parent and I couldn't agree with you more! There is no place for this garbage in youth sports. That team is not arrogant at all. It is hard working and confident but never arrogant. I question whether this is from anyone affiliated with the YJ's. It almost seems like someone purposely wrote this to get a reaction and stir the pot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They lost one kid to track. There are plenty of talented kids that will replace any one kid.

I guess time will tell.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW can't wait to see some team out there beat your team even if it's by one goal. It would be so much fun reading this thread. How Arrogant! It’s funny that over the years I’ve gotten to know this team and the parent’s reaction. It would be great to see the steam.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"In 2010 every 2014 was in their bracket at national draw but M and D black and YJ blue"
Not strange to you that probably the two best teams in the 2014 age group play up that year then when the 2015 yj blue are in the same age situation they elect to stay down. I wonder why the yj have different rules for what divisions teams play in for national championships from year to year.All yj blue teams I know of have played against the year older yj blue . Has 2015 ever played 2014 blue ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW can't wait to see some team out there beat your team even if it's by one goal. It would be so much fun reading this thread. How Arrogant! It’s funny that over the years I’ve gotten to know this team and the parent’s reaction. It would be great to see the steam.

Really? That would make you feel all giddy? Do you stay up at night thinking about it? What a loser! Think about it dude! Does a group of 14 year old girls success really get under your skin? I don't think the parents on that team care at all if they lose or not. They know the kids have worked hard and are a great team. I am also sure someone will beat them! Every team will have a bad day! It is people like you who will make a big deal of it, just to [lacrosse] people off. If you really knew the team and the parents you would not be saying that!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"In 2010 every 2014 was in their bracket at national draw but M and D black and YJ blue"
Not strange to you that probably the two best teams in the 2014 age group play up that year then when the 2015 yj blue are in the same age situation they elect to stay down. I wonder why the yj have different rules for what divisions teams play in for national championships from year to year.All yj blue teams I know of have played against the year older yj blue . Has 2015 ever played 2014 blue ?

Here we go! Another conspiracy theory! fyi. 13 blue hasn't played 14,14 hasn't played 15 and 15 hasn't played 16. There goes that theory! The team doesn't duck anyone!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No they have never played a real game. I think 2014 would win pretty easily. 2015 has played 2014 gold a couple of times an won without too much trouble...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? That would make you feel all giddy? Do you stay up at night thinking about it? What a loser! Think about it dude! Does a group of 14 year old girls success really get under your skin? I don't think the parents on that team care at all if they lose or not. They know the kids have worked hard and are a great team. I am also sure someone will beat them! Every team will have a bad day! It is people like you who will make a big deal of it, just to [lacrosse] people off. If you really knew the team and the parents you would not be saying that!

The answers to your question is NO.
The only loser is the person / parent who started this message.
Oh Yes. The parents do care if they win or lose. It’s about collage.
Yes all the kids work hard and they do deserve to win for all the girls in all the Clubs.
Yes at one point the 2015 Blue will lose and I would want to see the reaction of the YJ club and this thread.
The only person pissed seems to be you. And I do know the team and the parents and that’s why I said what I said.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes all the kids work hard and they do deserve to win for all the girls in all the Clubs.
Yes at one point the 2015 Blue will lose and I would want to see the reaction of the YJ club and this thread.
The only person pissed seems to be you. And I do know the team and the parents and that’s why I said what I said.
If you read the previous posts, there were YJ parents who agreed with you regarding the post you are referring to. I don't think you will get the reaction you are looking for. I hate to dissapoint you. No one is pissed. Just pointing out some of the rediculous behavior that goes on on this site. There is no need to be cynical or negative. The better all the girls and clubs play, the better off they everyone will be! btw The team doesn't need to be undefeated for the girls to get looks from colleges. They will do just fine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you read the previous posts, there were YJ parents who agreed with you regarding the post you are referring to. I don't think you will get the reaction you are looking for. I hate to dissapoint you. No one is pissed. Just pointing out some of the rediculous behavior that goes on on this site. There is no need to be cynical or negative. The better all the girls and clubs play, the better off they everyone will be! btw The team doesn't need to be undefeated for the girls to get looks from colleges. They will do just fine.

I’m not disappointed and I did get the response I was looking for, a reasonable response and respect for the girls who play this great sport. Not being cynical or negative I was just pointing out the arrogance of the parents or maybe players who wrote the post we are talking about. And how damaging it is to the YJ organization and all the LI Clubs, this is why YJ get such a bad reputation. Btw this attitude gives all the LI Club the same reputation from clubs outside the LI area, I never applied that a team had to be undefeated for collages to look at them but it seems that some YJ supporters or parents feel that way. Otherwise they would have never posted there statement that started this discussion. I think the YJ supporter or parents should clean house before started a post like the one we are talking about. Have fun and let’s enjoy the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m not disappointed and I did get the response I was looking for, a reasonable response and respect for the girls who play this great sport. Not being cynical or negative I was just pointing out the arrogance of the parents or maybe players who wrote the post we are talking about. And how damaging it is to the YJ organization and all the LI Clubs, this is why YJ get such a bad reputation. Btw this attitude gives all the LI Club the same reputation from clubs outside the LI area, I never applied that a team had to be undefeated for collages to look at them but it seems that some YJ supporters or parents feel that way. Otherwise they would have never posted there statement that started this discussion. I think the YJ supporter or parents should clean house before started a post like the one we are talking about. Have fun and let’s enjoy the game.

That is also a reasonable response. I really don't think that it was anyone who is affiliated with the YJ who wrote that post. I really think it is someone looking to stir the pot. If so, it was successful.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
let's try and at least spell college correctly if you're trying to get into one

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do you know they weren't talking about a work of formal art, primarily in the visual arts, made from an assemblage of different forms, thus creating a new whole?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe cage sage can get a spell checker added to the posting form.

Like Reply Quote
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard