BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,321
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 222 of 260 1 2 220 221 222 223 224 259 260
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You see the 3D NE also they were big also: thank God for the ALL league no more age verification let the players play. NLF overplayed there hand with the age verification and all the politics with there events. It's about for a change

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You see the 3D NE also they were big also: thank God for the ALL league no more age verification let the players play. NLF overplayed there hand with the age verification and all the politics with there events. It's about for a change
Absolutely no idea what you’re trying to say in this post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Absolutely no idea what you’re trying to say in this post.
[Censored].

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I predict that DCE black is going to get its clock cleaned. Book it.
While I don’t think they’ll beat NL or Crabs, they’ll compete with them. They’re a brand new team as of last month. With some really good pieces. By spring they’ll contend in HoCo, but still won’t be able to keep up with Hawk
Why are Predators playing AA against these teams. Shouldn't FCA White or Richmond Hawks be the 4th team? Not sure who set the divisions up, but they are clueless.

Predators is kind of the anti-Madlax when it comes to club leadership, the directors don't put a lot of thought into any of this whereas Cabell is like the MegaMind of Youth Lax (take that metaphor as far as you like). In the Preds directors eyes, last year's Preds beat FCA White (usually by 1 point) 2-3x and would have readily beaten Richmond Hawks and the lower Hoco AAA teams, so, sure, now Preds and their 15+ new players should go play Crabs and NL, it'll be fine. And that was the end of the conversation, if there was even a conversation.

To be clear - I'm not saying their conclusion makes sense. I'm just saying, that's about the amount of thought that was probably put into it.

The idea that FCA White or Richmond Hawks would fare much better against the above mentioned elite teams is kind of hilarious, so, does it really matter which Hoco AAA team gets embarrassed by them

I'm not involved with Preds in any way, but if someone wants to go test themselves against some of the best teams out there during fall ball then fine, cool, go for it. Maybe it ultimately makes them better or at least helps highlight what they do well or poorly. I'm not sure their egos are so tied up in the results that they're really worried about embarrassment.

Losing games 15-1, 12-2, etc. do not make you better as a player or a team. It makes zero sense to play Elite level teams when you lack Elite level talent. Feel bad for the Preds kids.

Nobody is going to get embarrassed in fall ball. The scores are irrelevant. It's a chance to play every kid and try different combinations of kids. There isn't even a t shirt at stake. So good for the Preds. And good for the kids who don't get as much time on the other teams.

Game was much closer than the scores shows.
Prediction for October Invitational:
Next Level Blue 3-0.....will have an average margin of victory of 7
Crabs 2-1
DC Express 1-2
Predators 0-3

Next Level Red will go 3-0 in A division

well, next level blue didn’t go 3 in 0, anything else surprising come out of the weekend? Madlax go 3 in 0 In their aloha tournament?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While I don’t think they’ll beat NL or Crabs, they’ll compete with them. They’re a brand new team as of last month. With some really good pieces. By spring they’ll contend in HoCo, but still won’t be able to keep up with Hawk
Why are Predators playing AA against these teams. Shouldn't FCA White or Richmond Hawks be the 4th team? Not sure who set the divisions up, but they are clueless.

Predators is kind of the anti-Madlax when it comes to club leadership, the directors don't put a lot of thought into any of this whereas Cabell is like the MegaMind of Youth Lax (take that metaphor as far as you like). In the Preds directors eyes, last year's Preds beat FCA White (usually by 1 point) 2-3x and would have readily beaten Richmond Hawks and the lower Hoco AAA teams, so, sure, now Preds and their 15+ new players should go play Crabs and NL, it'll be fine. And that was the end of the conversation, if there was even a conversation.

To be clear - I'm not saying their conclusion makes sense. I'm just saying, that's about the amount of thought that was probably put into it.

The idea that FCA White or Richmond Hawks would fare much better against the above mentioned elite teams is kind of hilarious, so, does it really matter which Hoco AAA team gets embarrassed by them

I'm not involved with Preds in any way, but if someone wants to go test themselves against some of the best teams out there during fall ball then fine, cool, go for it. Maybe it ultimately makes them better or at least helps highlight what they do well or poorly. I'm not sure their egos are so tied up in the results that they're really worried about embarrassment.

Losing games 15-1, 12-2, etc. do not make you better as a player or a team. It makes zero sense to play Elite level teams when you lack Elite level talent. Feel bad for the Preds kids.

Nobody is going to get embarrassed in fall ball. The scores are irrelevant. It's a chance to play every kid and try different combinations of kids. There isn't even a t shirt at stake. So good for the Preds. And good for the kids who don't get as much time on the other teams.

The Preds have an equal playing time rule.
So keep that in mind too, when you are talking scores.

That's as untrue now as it was 2 years ago when you first posted it. At least at 2028. Assuming your son went to 91 a year ago. How's that going.

All 3 of my kids play or played for the preds. They do not advertise the equal playing time, but I can confirm it's true. At least for the 2026s, 2027s and 2029s. And my sons 29 team was very solid. It's been good coaching, and the kids understand they are there to get better.

OK, now I see that the Angry Preds Dad who's been on here for 2+ years now, is not even a 2028 dad, he must have gotten that EPT message from whatever other Preds team his son was on, and he'd just come on the 2028 page to troll Preds for some weird reason. "Preds have equal playing time and it's CoMmUnIsM!"

The 2028s went through something like 5 head coaches in the first 6 months of the club, and clearly the EPT message didn't trickle down. Then again, what does equal playing time even mean when you have a roster of 28 kids and rarely more than one coach at games and practices.

Preds coach is just one guy who can't do everything , so he'd have to let the players run the box themselves, which usually led to 1 or more players per game just not getting on the field. On the odd occasion when there were 2 coaches present, since there were no defined 1st line, 2nd line, etc, you'd have one coach put a kid on the field, and the other coach scream at the kid to sprint back out immediately. It was weird. Definitely gave the feeling that the players were the only ones (kind of) in charge. 18 of 28 families left including all 3 goalies who are starters at McDonogh, Loyola, and St. Pauls (there were no cuts to existing players). We'll see what this year brings for the Preds, who seem to have picked up some kids from 91, FCA White, and various True teams. And more importantly, another assistant coach who hopefully won't act like coaching lax is the worst part of his day.

I'm actually very happy that the players at 2026, 2027, 2029 are getting the advertised experience and (based on their records) are getting better year to year.
After todays performance they won’t have a 2028 team next year.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get a look at redhots champ picture today? Those boys are the oldest looking 13-14 year olds I have ever seen. Laughable!!

That’s because many are already or will be 15 by Christmas.

How did they get cleared as on age by player authenticate?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Preds have an equal playing time rule.
So keep that in mind too, when you are talking scores.

That's as untrue now as it was 2 years ago when you first posted it. At least at 2028. Assuming your son went to 91 a year ago. How's that going.

All 3 of my kids play or played for the preds. They do not advertise the equal playing time, but I can confirm it's true. At least for the 2026s, 2027s and 2029s. And my sons 29 team was very solid. It's been good coaching, and the kids understand they are there to get better.

OK, now I see that the Angry Preds Dad who's been on here for 2+ years now, is not even a 2028 dad, he must have gotten that EPT message from whatever other Preds team his son was on, and he'd just come on the 2028 page to troll Preds for some weird reason. "Preds have equal playing time and it's CoMmUnIsM!"

The 2028s went through something like 5 head coaches in the first 6 months of the club, and clearly the EPT message didn't trickle down. Then again, what does equal playing time even mean when you have a roster of 28 kids and rarely more than one coach at games and practices.

Preds coach is just one guy who can't do everything , so he'd have to let the players run the box themselves, which usually led to 1 or more players per game just not getting on the field. On the odd occasion when there were 2 coaches present, since there were no defined 1st line, 2nd line, etc, you'd have one coach put a kid on the field, and the other coach scream at the kid to sprint back out immediately. It was weird. Definitely gave the feeling that the players were the only ones (kind of) in charge. 18 of 28 families left including all 3 goalies who are starters at McDonogh, Loyola, and St. Pauls (there were no cuts to existing players). We'll see what this year brings for the Preds, who seem to have picked up some kids from 91, FCA White, and various True teams. And more importantly, another assistant coach who hopefully won't act like coaching lax is the worst part of his day.

I'm actually very happy that the players at 2026, 2027, 2029 are getting the advertised experience and (based on their records) are getting better year to year.
After todays performance they won’t have a 2028 team next year.

Some days you gotta get outscored 45-3.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s 2028, no age verification. That only is for 2029 and younger.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs 2-1
DC Express 1-2
Predators 0-3

well, next level blue didn’t go 3 in 0, anything else surprising come out of the weekend? Madlax go 3 in 0 In their aloha tournament?
Good fall play day between Crabs, NL, and DCE. Crabs definitely picked up some new talent, notably #7 from FCA, who was their best player IMO. Very solid tip to bottom, not many weaknesses. Went 3-0, but it wasn’t easy.

NL added a fantastic LSM from Madlax, and they, too, are just very solid top to bottom. Not many weak spots, but they also don’t overwhelm at any position (like #7 at Crabs does). Came back from being down 1-3 against DCE at half to win 5-3. Beaten pretty soundly by the Crabs, 7-5 score was closer than the game was played.

DCE a work in progress. As mentioned above, had NL 3-1 at halftime, but started turning the ball over. Still trying to figure out personnel. Lacks depth, but very talented team up top.
Outplayed the Crabs team through 3 quarters, up 6-3. Proceeded to allow 4 straight man-down goals in the fourth to lose 7-6. So they went 1-2 as many predicted.

As for the Talk of Baltimore— felt sorry for their kids. The parents seem to be super chill, they’re not yelling at kids from the fence line, and the boys seemed to have good attitudes. I just don’t understand what their coaches/team director thought they’d gain from entering a division where they scored 1 goal and gave up 33.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get a look at redhots champ picture today? Those boys are the oldest looking 13-14 year olds I have ever seen. Laughable!!

That’s because many are already or will be 15 by Christmas.

How did they get cleared as on age by player authenticate?

Player authenticate is a joke-- sure they authenticated your age but the teams get "waivers" and PAs parameters are much bigger than US Lacrosse. Red Hots def have multiple 2008 birthdays. No wonder they are beating everyone. If they wanted to really be world beaters, they should take those top 2028s and play 2027 competition and see where they stand up. That would be a bigger story.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs 2-1
DC Express 1-2
Predators 0-3

DC Express looked like the could have won both of their first games, but lost them in the end. Maybe the combination of Madlax, BLC, and other still need time to figure it out?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Butchering grammar one post at a time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs 2-1
DC Express 1-2
Predators 0-3

Good fall play day between Crabs, NL, and DCE. Crabs definitely picked up some new talent, notably #7 from FCA, who was their best player IMO. Very solid tip to bottom, not many weaknesses. Went 3-0, but it wasn’t easy.

NL added a fantastic LSM from Madlax, and they, too, are just very solid top to bottom. Not many weak spots, but they also don’t overwhelm at any position (like #7 at Crabs does). Came back from being down 1-3 against DCE at half to win 5-3. Beaten pretty soundly by the Crabs, 7-5 score was closer than the game was played.

DCE a work in progress. As mentioned above, had NL 3-1 at halftime, but started turning the ball over. Still trying to figure out personnel. Lacks depth, but very talented team up top.
Outplayed the Crabs team through 3 quarters, up 6-3. Proceeded to allow 4 straight man-down goals in the fourth to lose 7-6. So they went 1-2 as many predicted.

As for the Talk of Baltimore— felt sorry for their kids. The parents seem to be super chill, they’re not yelling at kids from the fence line, and the boys seemed to have good attitudes. I just don’t understand what their coaches/team director thought they’d gain from entering a division where they scored 1 goal and gave up 33.
Could this be the Bored MD Dad??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 2-1
DC Express 1-2
Predators 0-3

Does anyone know anything about FCA White or DCE Orange?
Don’t know anything about FCA White But DCE Orange will be tough in that B division.

Sorry, but NL Red has been largely together for years while DCE Orange has had 10 practices. Maybe they'll compete eventually, but NL Red will roll them this fall.

Havn't NL Red players moved up in the past few years? Either way, it should make for some good A division playing.[/quote]
NL red missed HoCo playoffs in the third division. 3-4. FCA White went 5-2 in the second division.

FCA White 3-0, DCE Orange 2-1, NL Red 1-2. Book it[/quote]

DCE that only had 10 practices beat FCA White 7-2.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s 2028, no age verification. That only is for 2029 and younger.

There is supposed to be age verification at the circuit. 2028 Teams are supposed to have only three kids older than June 1 2009.

That wasn’t enforced.

Player authenticate does nothing of value.

The circuit as an age based tournament is a joke.

VERY Cool Instagram posts though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs 2-1
DC Express 1-2
Predators 0-3

I am not sure if anyone else noticed, but the defense on DCE seemed considerably smaller then Crabs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs 2-1
DC Express 1-2
Predators 0-3

Great games besides the Preds performance. Crabs have huge, fast middies and defense. The addition of #7 at attack is a plus. They will be top 4 in HoCo. NL and DC Express are already in mid-season form. The losers this weekend are the Predators Directors/Coaches. I'm not sure they had the ball on offense for more than 5 minutes over 3 games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs have huge fast middies and defense who were 2027s last year. At least keep it real when saying they will be a top team from the bottom feeder they were last year. It is 8th grade after all, when 💩 Crabs 7th grade teams become top 5 in the country with the help of kids who should be high school freshman. Just keeping it real while their parents pretend that’s not the reason.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is Madlax posting about winning the Aloha Bowl? Isn't that tournament for little kids and B teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs 2-1
DC Express 1-2
Predators 0-3

Great games besides the Preds performance. Crabs have huge, fast middies and defense. The addition of #7 at attack is a plus. They will be top 4 in HoCo. NL and DC Express are already in mid-season form. The losers this weekend are the Predators Directors/Coaches. I'm not sure they had the ball on offense for more than 5 minutes over 3 games.

Any information on the 2nd division?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs 2-1
DC Express 1-2
Predators 0-3

A Richmond team dominated apparently, only saw the game against NL B, who they shellacked, while waiting but looks like they won their other games. Big, athletic, strong at d and a, good goalie. SSMs good to middling, F/O not notable, stick was fine but not consistent. More like an A- team than an A, but this is fall ball so not really much to go on beyond the one game i saw.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]

Richmond Hawks 3-0
Crabs Blue 2-1
DCE Orange 2-1
FCA White 2-1
NL Red 0-3
Hoco 2028 0-3

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do people on this board care so much that the Predators played in this? It’s certainly not because of kindness. I’m not sure if teams were on the WL for that tournament division but it was good the Predators went especially after MadLax dropped out - division with 3 teams wouldn’t have been very worth it for anyone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]I predict that DCE black is going to get its clock cleaned. Book it.

Crabs 2-1
DC Express 1-2
Predators 0-3

Monday morning observations:

--Predictions above were mixed. DCE Black didn't "get its clock cleaned," were definitely in position to win versus Crabs and NL but penalties and turnovers in the second half hurt them. Every single Crabs goal in the second half of the DCE game was man up and I'm pretty sure it was the same player each time.
--NL did well but did not go 3-0, and thinking that they would have an avg margin of victory of seven goals was laughable, they rarely score more than seven goals total, plus there's no shot clock in these games so the results tend to be lower scoring overall.
--Crabs are good but not great. Despite what some posters above said, I didn't notice that they had any major size advantage over NL/DCE. Each of those teams has a bunch of really big dudes. Guys are now 14 (or are supposed to be...) and we're seeing kids who've hit their growth spurts, and some of their teammates haven't. Also I'm sure all three of those teams have some holdbacks, I have no idea how many, even on my own kid's team.
--IMO Hawks and FCA are still the class of Hoco Elite. DCE/NL/Crabs prob battling for third place. Anything can happen in the playoffs but more than likely FCA or Hawks will be spring champs.
--Preds should have played in the A division. They battled hard but were overmatched.
--DCE Orange has made a big leap. Last spring were knocked out in the 2028 A championship. This weekend they beat FCA White, who went 5-2 in AAA, and also beat the team that beat them in in the A championship (Hoco).
--Looks like there's a Crabs B team (Crabs Blue), they went 2-1.
--NL Red went 0-3 so have some work to do.

It's just Fall ball, teams are trying new lineup combos, integrating new players, etc etc so hard to draw too many conclusions but that's basically what I saw. Flame away.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]I predict that DCE black is going to get its clock cleaned. Book it.

Crabs 2-1
DC Express 1-2
Predators 0-3

--Predictions above were mixed. DCE Black didn't "get its clock cleaned," were definitely in position to win versus Crabs and NL but penalties and turnovers in the second half hurt them. Every single Crabs goal in the second half of the DCE game was man up and I'm pretty sure it was the same player each time.
--NL did well but did not go 3-0, and thinking that they would have an avg margin of victory of seven goals was laughable, they rarely score more than seven goals total, plus there's no shot clock in these games so the results tend to be lower scoring overall.
--Crabs are good but not great. Despite what some posters above said, I didn't notice that they had any major size advantage over NL/DCE. Each of those teams has a bunch of really big dudes. Guys are now 14 (or are supposed to be...) and we're seeing kids who've hit their growth spurts, and some of their teammates haven't. Also I'm sure all three of those teams have some holdbacks, I have no idea how many, even on my own kid's team.
--IMO Hawks and FCA are still the class of Hoco Elite. DCE/NL/Crabs prob battling for third place. Anything can happen in the playoffs but more than likely FCA or Hawks will be spring champs.
--Preds should have played in the A division. They battled hard but were overmatched.
--DCE Orange has made a big leap. Last spring were knocked out in the 2028 A championship. This weekend they beat FCA White, who went 5-2 in AAA, and also beat the team that beat them in in the A championship (Hoco).

It's just Fall ball, teams are trying new lineup combos, integrating new players, etc etc so hard to draw too many conclusions but that's basically what I saw. Flame away.

No flaming, I appreciate your efforts to be objective and informative. The interesting question is where does Madlax fit. I know that they are in rebuilding mode, but they kept a few good players, and fly-ins have always been a staple of MadLax and are becoming increasingly common in all programs. So my prediction is that by the spring they will have a roster that can compete at least at the DCE/Crabs/NL level. flame if you like, but I would be more interested in objective info.

Related question, who will be the final three teams in elite besides Hawks/FCA/NL/Crabs/DCE?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs 2-1
DC Express 1-2
Predators 0-3

No flaming, I appreciate your efforts to be objective and informative. The interesting question is where does Madlax fit. I know that they are in rebuilding mode, but they kept a few good players, and fly-ins have always been a staple of MadLax and are becoming increasingly common in all programs. So my prediction is that by the spring they will have a roster that can compete at least at the DCE/Crabs/NL level. flame if you like, but I would be more interested in objective info.

Related question, who will be the final three teams in elite besides Hawks/FCA/NL/Crabs/DCE?

Yeah I left Madlax out because I really have no idea where they stand in terms of talent. They won the Aloha tournament they were in and yeah, "it's just Aloha," but you know that people would've gone off on them if they hadn't have won it. Plus as you implied Cabbell seems to figure these things out and will rebuild with fly-ins and other local players. So who knows but I think he'll build a team that can win at least 2-3 games in Hoco and maybe 4, which would get them the fourth spot in the playoffs.

So final three teams in Elite, I would say Madlax stays in. Team 91 finished last however they added a bunch of guys and looked a lot better in the summer tournaments, so they would stay in Elite I think. So for the final spot, maybe Team Maryland (regular season AAA champ) or Team Money (AAA playoff champ). I had heard that Team Maryland has been interested in moving up so maybe it's Team Money then. Has True Chesapeake completely fallen apart at the 2028 level, has that been confirmed?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs 2-1
DC Express 1-2
Predators 0-3

Could this be the Bored MD Dad??
I hope so!! Need some thoughtful takes on the league, less the vitriol and bias typically spewed from anonymous clowns

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs 2-1
DC Express 1-2
Predators 0-3

I am not sure if anyone else noticed, but the defense on DCE seemed considerably smaller then Crabs.
Maybe smaller in number, they were man-down on 5 of the Crabs’ 7 goals. I’m pretty certain DCE will figure that out. The had the game in hand until 4 consecutive penalties in the 4th, all of which led to goals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is Madlax posting about winning the Aloha Bowl? Isn't that tournament for little kids and B teams?
Haaaa. They were originally signed up to play the October Invitational w Crabs, Next Level, and DCE— but ran for the hills when they realized they’d have to compete against their two local peers. Utterly pathetic. Instead, they played the Dukes’ THIRD team, and someone called “After Hours.” Great job, congrats… and real medals too, wow!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]

Richmond Hawks 3-0
Crabs Blue 2-1
DCE Orange 2-1
FCA White 2-1
NL Red 0-3
Hoco 2028 0-3
DCE Orange stomped FCA White, which was a surprise.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Richmond Hawks 3-0
Crabs Blue 2-1
DCE Orange 2-1
FCA White 2-1
NL Red 0-3
Hoco 2028 0-3
DCE Orange stomped FCA White, which was a surprise.

Maybe the DCE Orange team will have kids to bring up to the DCE Black when needed?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a massive surprise given that this Orange team is mostly players new to the team from Bethesda Blue, VLC, True etc. The team was also good last year, but it's different team now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a massive surprise given that this Orange team is mostly players new to the team from Bethesda Blue, VLC, True etc. The team was also good last year, but it's different team now.
DCE had about 80 kids trying out for the teams. There are some great players on Orange, likely 4-5 of them every bit as good as the bottom 4-5 on Black. Keep in mind, these are brand new teams at DC Express, so a couple of tryouts with 80 kids can certainly lead to half a dozen or so being slotted on the wrong team based on that kind of evaluation process. It’ll sort itself out. Definitely a work in progress as the coaches figure out who and what they have.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haaaa. They were originally signed up to play the October Invitational w Crabs, Next Level, and DCE— but ran for the hills when they realized they’d have to compete against their two local peers. Utterly pathetic. Instead, they played the Dukes’ THIRD team, and someone called “After Hours.” Great job, congrats… and real medals too, wow!!!

Madlax Capital won 15-0 and 10-0.... So I am pretty sure they went to the appropriate tournament..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax had a very impressive win over Duke’s top team (ranked higher than any local club team) in the championship game.They seemed improved at D and goalie and still have one of the best attackmen in the local 28 class, a student LSM and a deep and athletic midfield that will only get better. Definite room for improvement but could see them gel and compete with other top locals. Sounds like the issues that plagued them this spring and summer are now DCE’s problem.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax had a very impressive win over Duke’s top team (ranked higher than any local club team) in the championship game.They seemed improved at D and goalie and still have one of the best attackmen in the local 28 class, a student LSM and a deep and athletic midfield that will only get better. Definite room for improvement but could see them gel and compete with other top locals. Sounds like the issues that plagued them this spring and summer are now DCE’s problem.

I am guessing this is the dad that came over from True...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait, Cabell is coaching for DCE now?!?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am guessing this is the dad that came over from True...

Yes, but I love the fake third person analysis, as if there was someone out there watching the ML vs. Night Moves game at the Aloha tournament just to give us all a totally objective, impartial summary.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then you should look forward to playing them rather than running away. You literally pulled out of Sunday’s event with NL and DCE to play a. Inch of B and C teams. And better yet, your clown coach is blackballing DCE from playing NAL. He just can’t handle the truth.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait, Cabell is coaching for DCE now?!?
Haaaa touché

Like Reply Quote
Page 222 of 260 1 2 220 221 222 223 224 259 260
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard