BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts388,004
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 153 of 258 1 2 151 152 153 154 155 257 258
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For elite, there will again be two tiers:

Contenders

1. FCA
2. Hawks
3. NL
4. Madlax
5. Crabs

These could probably end up in any order.

Pretenders

1. True Chesapeake
2. Team 91
3. BLC

I don’t think any of these teams wins more than 2 games. BLC likely breaks all-time record for HoCo elite losses with 6 or 7 more this year.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Contenders

1. FCA
2. Hawks
3. NL
4. Madlax
5. Crabs

Pretenders

1. True Chesapeake
2. Team 91
3. BLC

I don’t think any of these teams wins more than 2 games. BLC likely breaks all-time record for HoCo elite losses with 6 or 7 more this year.

Based on the fall, all the teams in the division seem to be worse than they were last year except Crabs and FCA and BLC.

Crabs and BLC look pretty much the same as last year. Both teams got some new additions in players and coaches that time will tell if it translates to wins.

FCA looks to be much improved with the new additions.

Hawks added players and proceeded to look inexplicably awful.

Madlax like Hawks had embarrassing losses in the fall. Their parents will give you all the reasons why.

Next level was super mediocre this fall. Couldn’t score.

True……..

91 beat Hawks and may not be as terrible in the spring as many predict.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 2028 is a joke. I'm sure some of the players are good, but as a team, it's a farce run by a clown. They lost horribly in the fall and then retroactively changed their team name from Madlax Capital to "Madlax Monuments" so as to preserve their "Madlax Capital" rankings for the summer season. Lol. What other teams do this? Complete class. Take your lumps and get better...don't just cowardly work the system and change your name retroactively. And all the tournament owners/directors (including Madlax) allow it to happen. It's pathetic, comical and cowardly.

Not to mention the coach gives high fives to his players after they injure the other team leading to 2 min penalties, etc.

Wow.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any supplemental try-outs for Elite/AAA teams before spring starts? Why the defections with Blue Claws, Forest Hill and HLC?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 2028 is a joke. I'm sure some of the players are good, but as a team, it's a farce run by a clown. They lost horribly in the fall and then retroactively changed their team name from Madlax Capital to "Madlax Monuments" so as to preserve their "Madlax Capital" rankings for the summer season. Lol. What other teams do this? Complete class. Take your lumps and get better...don't just cowardly work the system and change your name retroactively. And all the tournament owners/directors (including Madlax) allow it to happen. It's pathetic, comical and cowardly.

Not to mention the coach gives high fives to his players after they injure the other team leading to 2 min penalties, etc.

Wow.

High fiving a player after injuring an opponent is beyond the pale. I hadn't heard that one yet. details?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC got 3 solid players from Madlax, a goalie from Next level and a big lefty attackman from NJ. How is that "pretty much the same"?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC got 3 solid players from Madlax, a goalie from Next level and a big lefty attackman from NJ. How is that "pretty much the same"?

Go back and read the next sentence in the post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Contenders

1. FCA
2. Hawks
3. NL
4. Madlax
5. Crabs

Pretenders

1. True Chesapeake
2. Team 91
3. BLC

Based on the fall, all the teams in the division seem to be worse than they were last year except Crabs and FCA and BLC.

Crabs and BLC look pretty much the same as last year. Both teams got some new additions in players and coaches that time will tell if it translates to wins.

Madlax like Hawks had embarrassing losses in the fall. Their parents will give you all the reasons why.

True……..

Wow.

Wow.
Salty salty. Your kid get cut?
High fiving kids after they injure a player… OK buddy. Whatever. Since you’re anonymous, tell us who your kid plays for?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, they lost their best Middie and best Attackman for starters. Then their daddy coach is a clown. How’s that sound?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go back and read the next sentence in the post.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Impressive. Keep in mind that in 7th grade, all the teams are upgrading, so you almost need to upgrade just to hold constant. But with those additions BLC could move up to the contenders list. How good are the three players who left MadLax. Were they starters?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow.
Is Mr. Ugg’s back again to slander Madlax? Perhaps he scooped up a new pair of Christmas Ugg’s from under the tree to match his wife’s, now feeling even chirpier than after his team got put down twice a few weeks ago….

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like someone lost to Madlax and/or their kid didn't play so they left. CM is a lot of things but I have never seen him high five a player after someone has been injured and we have been on the team a loooooong time. Nice try Aesop Bench Daddy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because “three solid players” and NL’s backup goalie aren’t what determines games. The top 6-7 players on the top elite teams determine the outcomes. You could import 40 “solid players” from Hawks, Madlax, FCA, and NL and the outcome for BLC will still be the same unless you get a couple of the top studs: loss after loss in HoCo.

This is the number one thing parents fail to grasp and leads them to have a miserable experience when their “solid” kids team keeps losing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You tied Predators 4-4 in the fall. Calm down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is completely delusional. No offense but adding mid-tier Madlax players and NL’s small goalie = pretty much the same. Now if you added the big Madlax middie and the really fast NL middie and big goalie that would be not the same. See the difference?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Adrenaline Gold Cup in Delaware in the fall. ML close D took out opposing team's FO with a nasty hit to the back of the head, upper neck, just beneath the helmet. Kid was down for a minute or 2 and the ML player walked off and the ML coach told him to "bring it in here" and high fived the kid. I can try to find it on video though not sure if it was caught.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is completely delusional. No offense but adding mid-tier Madlax players and NL’s small goalie = pretty much the same. Now if you added the big Madlax middie and the really fast NL middie and big goalie that would be not the same. See the difference?

Yes, so if they added holdbacks that would make a difference.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Prediction: BLC will go 0-7 in HoCo, making them 0-20 in HoCo the last three seasons when not playing Kelly Post. I’m not sure BLC would even at the top of whatever they call AAA/AAAA this year as the predators game shows.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Impressive. Keep in mind that in 7th grade, all the teams are upgrading, so you almost need to upgrade just to hold constant. But with those additions BLC could move up to the contenders list. How good are the three players who left MadLax. Were they starters?
None of them were starters, but a very solid D pole and two clever Attackmen. Likely the 3 best players in the current team. Not enough to make them contenders. Might keep them out of the basement in Elite, but guessing True upgraded along the way as well

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep, just ask FCA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Prediction: BLC will go 0-7 in HoCo, making them 0-20 in HoCo the last three seasons when not playing Kelly Post. I’m not sure BLC would even at the top of whatever they call AAA/AAAA this year as the predators game shows.
I would have to agree with this… unfortunately for those kids. Losing does get tiring. Prob why they’ve lost their best couple of players the last year+. But when Daddy Ball goes away and they get a proper coach, they’ll attract real talent from the other 2– ML and NL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If history is a gauge there will be more players jumping ship from MadLax than from NextLevel the next year or two.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Contenders

1. FCA
2. Hawks
3. NL
4. Madlax
5. Crabs

Pretenders

1. True Chesapeake
2. Team 91
3. BLC

True……..

Hard to make predictions based on the small sample size, plus it was FALL lacrosse. Hawks and ML didn’t forget how to play. They will rebound nicely.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not from NE or Mid Atlantic region. At fall Adrenaline Gold Cup in Delaware, our team surprisingly beat ML 6-5 in OT in pool play after being up 5-1 at half and ML #47 was playing and was nearly unstoppable. I tried to find the old Twitch stream of the game but looks like they don't get archived. I'm guessing by his general reprehensible behavior, the ML coach would probably admit and brag about the high five, as would the player. I'm guessing ML parents who aren't completely ashamed would also admit to seeing it. Whatever. ML took a bad loss, then proceeded to lose badly in the final to Team 91 Georgia who ML pounded in pool play. All of this was before we West Coast neophytes knew the ML coach was the Hey Ungrateful Quitter guy. You seriously can't make this stuff up. Then that same ML team goes to fall NAL and loses twice. Next thing you know, the Madlax Capital team is retroactively known as Madlax Monuments for the fall. I contacted USCL and Adrenaline just curious about the mechanics of this stuff, and they basically said their hands are tied. Obviously if you aren't already, make sure your kids understand that the rankings are mostly a joke and unregulated and what matters is results on the field at any given tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any supplemental try-outs for Elite/AAA teams before spring starts? Why the defections with Blue Claws, Forest Hill and HLC?

I'm not sure there is anything official, but teams are always open to one-off additions from what I've seen, as long as you don't mind eating the fees you already paid to your prior club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not from NE or Mid Atlantic region. At fall Adrenaline Gold Cup in Delaware, our team surprisingly beat ML 6-5 in OT in pool play after being up 5-1 at half and ML #47 was playing and was nearly unstoppable. I tried to find the old Twitch stream of the game but looks like they don't get archived. I'm guessing by his general reprehensible behavior, the ML coach would probably admit and brag about the high five, as would the player. I'm guessing ML parents who aren't completely ashamed would also admit to seeing it. Whatever. ML took a bad loss, then proceeded to lose badly in the final to Team 91 Georgia who ML pounded in pool play. All of this was before we West Coast neophytes knew the ML coach was the Hey Ungrateful Quitter guy. You seriously can't make this stuff up. Then that same ML team goes to fall NAL and loses twice. Next thing you know, the Madlax Capital team is retroactively known as Madlax Monuments for the fall. I contacted USCL and Adrenaline just curious about the mechanics of this stuff, and they basically said their hands are tied. Obviously if you aren't already, make sure your kids understand that the rankings are mostly a joke and unregulated and what matters is results on the field at any given tournament.
Pards, the fact that you called up US club Lacrosse to complain about the rankings is utterly pathetic. If your team is a top 10 team, and Denver Elite is not top 30, you would know that the rankings are flawed in so many ways. And you wouldn’t care…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For like the 10000th time, the ML Fall team was not Madlax Capital. 7 or 8 starters were not there for fall tournaments and were supplemented by the B team. NOT THE SAME TEAM. So if you are bragging about beating "Madlax Capital" this fall you are in for an arse whoppin in the spring and summer. Team 91 GA will lose by 6+ goals if ML had their full squad and their starting goalie who broke his hand early in the Fall vs. FCA.

Regarding the "ungrateful quitter".....The subject of that email is now in the PLL and still friendly with ML. Not saying it was right to say what he said, it wasn't, but you anonymous thread gangsters really have no idea what you are talking about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For like the 10000th time, the ML Fall team was not Madlax Capital. 7 or 8 starters were not there for fall tournaments and were supplemented by the B team. NOT THE SAME TEAM. So if you are bragging about beating "Madlax Capital" this fall you are in for an arse whoppin in the spring and summer. Team 91 GA will lose by 6+ goals if ML had their full squad and their starting goalie who broke his hand early in the Fall vs. FCA.

Regarding the "ungrateful quitter".....The subject of that email is now in the PLL and still friendly with ML. Not saying it was right to say what he said, it wasn't, but you anonymous thread gangsters really have no idea what you are talking about.

What number is your kid on Madlax?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pards, the fact that you called up US club Lacrosse to complain about the rankings is utterly pathetic. If your team is a top 10 team, and Denver Elite is not top 30, you would know that the rankings are flawed in so many ways. And you wouldn’t care…

Pretty funny that the guy called both US Club Lacrosse and Adrenaline to check up on MadLax, and then shares public service parenting advice with the Board ("make sure your kids know..."). Obviously CM continues to bring out the best in everyone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This Anonymous poster has to Cabal Maddux. Too funny. All the fall versions of club teams deal with the same thing and have multiple starters missing for other sports, injuries, national teams, etc. And no where in my post was I "bragging" bro. I said it was a surprising victory.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This Anonymous poster has to Cabal Maddux. Too funny. All the fall versions of club teams deal with the same thing and have multiple starters missing for other sports, injuries, national teams, etc. And no where in my post was I "bragging" bro. I said it was a surprising victory.

Cabell, I don't mind being "utterly pathetic" by "calling up" USCL 😂 to see how this rigged [Censored] nonsense is done. Why even have rankings or tournaments if all anyone ever does is makes excuses for why they lose. Sad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Colorado Kings are coming for all of you in the World Series. Nearly got it done last year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Denver Elite: 131st in this year’s rankings prior to Fall, which is a completely meaningless lacrosse season.

Go climb a mountain.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Colorado Kings are coming for all of you in the World Series. Nearly got it done last year.
You can comingle all the 2028 kids in the state of Colorado— and they wouldn’t be able to beat the best team from Annapolis. Or Bethesda. Or Towson.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cabell, I don't mind being "utterly pathetic" by "calling up" USCL 😂 to see how this rigged [Censored] nonsense is done. Why even have rankings or tournaments if all anyone ever does is makes excuses for why they lose. Sad.
Dude you called up US Club Lacrosse to whine about a team’s ranking… LMAO. I don’t have a dog in this fight, but dude— you should just pop a few more gummies and punch out while you can

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How will MDL & T91GA do on age this year at the WSYL?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can comingle all the 2028 kids in the state of Colorado— and they wouldn’t be able to beat the best team from Annapolis. Or Bethesda. Or Towson.

Scoreboard -

Signed Denver Elite Silver

Excuses to follow shortly

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well the kings are going to compete - It’s safe to assume all those areas you mentioned won’t !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well the kings are going to compete - It’s safe to assume all those areas you mentioned won’t !

You should take your smack talk to the LI board. Where there are actual on age teams playing.

Out of the mighty state of MD, looks like you guys will have ONE on age team entered at 2028?

Other areas and region’s definitely have holdbacks. But at least they still enter.

Like Reply Quote
Page 153 of 258 1 2 151 152 153 154 155 257 258
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard