Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not from NE or Mid Atlantic region. At fall Adrenaline Gold Cup in Delaware, our team surprisingly beat ML 6-5 in OT in pool play after being up 5-1 at half and ML #47 was playing and was nearly unstoppable. I tried to find the old Twitch stream of the game but looks like they don't get archived. I'm guessing by his general reprehensible behavior, the ML coach would probably admit and brag about the high five, as would the player. I'm guessing ML parents who aren't completely ashamed would also admit to seeing it. Whatever. ML took a bad loss, then proceeded to lose badly in the final to Team 91 Georgia who ML pounded in pool play. All of this was before we West Coast neophytes knew the ML coach was the Hey Ungrateful Quitter guy. You seriously can't make this stuff up. Then that same ML team goes to fall NAL and loses twice. Next thing you know, the Madlax Capital team is retroactively known as Madlax Monuments for the fall. I contacted USCL and Adrenaline just curious about the mechanics of this stuff, and they basically said their hands are tied. Obviously if you aren't already, make sure your kids understand that the rankings are mostly a joke and unregulated and what matters is results on the field at any given tournament.
Pards, the fact that you called up US club Lacrosse to complain about the rankings is utterly pathetic. If your team is a top 10 team, and Denver Elite is not top 30, you would know that the rankings are flawed in so many ways. And you wouldn’t care…

Pretty funny that the guy called both US Club Lacrosse and Adrenaline to check up on MadLax, and then shares public service parenting advice with the Board ("make sure your kids know..."). Obviously CM continues to bring out the best in everyone.