Originally Posted by Anonymous
For like the 10000th time, the ML Fall team was not Madlax Capital. 7 or 8 starters were not there for fall tournaments and were supplemented by the B team. NOT THE SAME TEAM. So if you are bragging about beating "Madlax Capital" this fall you are in for an arse whoppin in the spring and summer. Team 91 GA will lose by 6+ goals if ML had their full squad and their starting goalie who broke his hand early in the Fall vs. FCA.

Regarding the "ungrateful quitter".....The subject of that email is now in the PLL and still friendly with ML. Not saying it was right to say what he said, it wasn't, but you anonymous thread gangsters really have no idea what you are talking about.

This Anonymous poster has to Cabal Maddux. Too funny. All the fall versions of club teams deal with the same thing and have multiple starters missing for other sports, injuries, national teams, etc. And no where in my post was I "bragging" bro. I said it was a surprising victory.
Not from NE or Mid Atlantic region. At fall Adrenaline Gold Cup in Delaware, our team surprisingly beat ML 6-5 in OT in pool play after being up 5-1 at half and ML #47 was playing and was nearly unstoppable. I tried to find the old Twitch stream of the game but looks like they don't get archived. I'm guessing by his general reprehensible behavior, the ML coach would probably admit and brag about the high five, as would the player. I'm guessing ML parents who aren't completely ashamed would also admit to seeing it. Whatever. ML took a bad loss, then proceeded to lose badly in the final to Team 91 Georgia who ML pounded in pool play. All of this was before we West Coast neophytes knew the ML coach was the Hey Ungrateful Quitter guy. You seriously can't make this stuff up. Then that same ML team goes to fall NAL and loses twice. Next thing you know, the Madlax Capital team is retroactively known as Madlax Monuments for the fall. I contacted USCL and Adrenaline just curious about the mechanics of this stuff, and they basically said their hands are tied. Obviously if you aren't already, make sure your kids understand that the rankings are mostly a joke and unregulated and what matters is results on the field at any given tournament.
Pards, the fact that you called up US club Lacrosse to complain about the rankings is utterly pathetic. If your team is a top 10 team, and Denver Elite is not top 30, you would know that the rankings are flawed in so many ways. And you wouldn’t care…

Cabell, I don't mind being "utterly pathetic" by "calling up" USCL 😂 to see how this rigged [Censored] nonsense is done. Why even have rankings or tournaments if all anyone ever does is makes excuses for why they lose. Sad.
Dude you called up US Club Lacrosse to whine about a team’s ranking… LMAO. I don’t have a dog in this fight, but dude— you should just pop a few more gummies and punch out while you can