BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,531
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 45 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 44 45
Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Tewaaraton watch list posted and honestly what a joke. First off way too many players and they have a middy who has played in a total of 9 games starting in 3 .Stats are 10 g,1A, 11 T.O yes she has done well at the draw but give me a break.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Tewaaraton watch list posted and honestly what a joke. First off way too many players and they have a middy who has played in a total of 9 games starting in 3 .Stats are 10 g,1A, 11 T.O yes she has done well at the draw but give me a break.

Wow. Talk about time on your hands!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Eh, I tend to agree but In the end everybody knows their will be a short list, but it's nice for the players to be recognized.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok. Watched a few games first few weeks here. Is there a defensive of coach in women’s lacrosse that understands terms:
Show Slide
Shade to ball side/player with ball
Push to alley or any players tendencies.
Play ball side on cutter
Play under the pick

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow. Talk about time on your hands!

That coming from someone who so busy that they are on here at 4:00pm on a Thursday.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The list always starts at 50, each week the list gets smaller until there are just 4.. it happens this way every year..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaches Poll - March 8, 2021

1 - North Carolina
2 - Syracuse
3 - Northwestern
4 - Notre Dame
5 - Florida
6 - Stony Brook
7 - Penn State
8 - Virginia
9 - Maryland
10 - Boston College
11 - Duke
12 - Towson
13 - Virginia Tech
14 - Loyola Maryland
15 - Michigan
16 - Rutgers
17 - Richmond
18 - Navy
19 - Louisville
20 - Southern California
21 - Stanford
22 - Denver
23 - James Madison
24 - Drexel
25 - Elon
RV - Johns Hopkins
RV - Ohio State
RV - Colorado

Top 5 look good.
Stony Brook should not be Top 10. Stony Brook at 6 is a Joke.
Duke, Towson and Loyola should not be Top 15.
No need to Rank Top 25. Stick to the Top 20.

Other than Penn State I dont think you can make a case for any other team to be put ahead of SBU. I would move UVA down to 11 .Other than that it looks pretty good.

Disagree, might even put Virginia ahead of Stony Brook.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 - North Carolina
2 - Syracuse
3 - Northwestern
4 - Notre Dame
5 - Florida
6 - Stony Brook
7 - Penn State
8 - Virginia
9 - Maryland
10 - Boston College
11 - Duke
12 - Towson
13 - Virginia Tech
14 - Loyola Maryland
15 - Michigan
16 - Rutgers
17 - Richmond
18 - Navy
19 - Louisville
20 - Southern California
21 - Stanford
22 - Denver
23 - James Madison
24 - Drexel
25 - Elon
RV - Johns Hopkins
RV - Ohio State
RV - Colorado

Top 5 look good.

Other than Penn State I dont think you can make a case for any other team to be put ahead of SBU. I would move UVA down to 11 .Other than that it looks pretty good.

After UVA loses by at least a touchdown to BC who SBU has clearly outplayed against common opponents will you come back on .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 - North Carolina
2 - Syracuse
3 - Northwestern
4 - Notre Dame
5 - Florida
6 - Stony Brook
7 - Penn State
8 - Virginia
9 - Maryland
10 - Boston College
11 - Duke
12 - Towson
13 - Virginia Tech
14 - Loyola Maryland
15 - Michigan
16 - Rutgers
17 - Richmond
18 - Navy
19 - Louisville
20 - Southern California
21 - Stanford
22 - Denver
23 - James Madison
24 - Drexel
25 - Elon
RV - Johns Hopkins
RV - Ohio State
RV - Colorado

Top 5 look good.

After UVA loses by at least a touchdown to BC who SBU has clearly outplayed against common opponents will you come back on .

Just curious, what has Stony Brook ever done? They beat up on their conference foes , they do OK vs other Top 20 teams, they are below .500 Vs Top 10 teams, they have won exactly 1 game ever Vs a Top 5 Team and they have done nothing in the NCAA Tournament. Has history not taught us anything? Stony Brook is overrated just about every year and NCAA tournament history usually shows it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 - North Carolina
2 - Syracuse
3 - Northwestern
4 - Notre Dame
5 - Florida
6 - Stony Brook
7 - Penn State
8 - Virginia
9 - Maryland
10 - Boston College
11 - Duke
12 - Towson
13 - Virginia Tech
14 - Loyola Maryland
15 - Michigan
16 - Rutgers
17 - Richmond
18 - Navy
19 - Louisville
20 - Southern California
21 - Stanford
22 - Denver
23 - James Madison
24 - Drexel
25 - Elon
RV - Johns Hopkins
RV - Ohio State
RV - Colorado

Top 5 look good.

Did the one goal win over Louisville do it for you lol just let things play out

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This cuse ND game was disappointing game was NEVER in question. Late back door cover but ND got handled Down big early and game was never close. Great game by Cuse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This cuse ND game was disappointing game was NEVER in question. Late back door cover but ND got handled Down big early and game was never close. Great game by Cuse

Agree that the game was never in question, but have to admit ND is not as overrated as I thought. They have great size and a terrific feeder with a very potent offense and goalie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SU looked awesome. They will be tough to beat.

On a side note. The biggest game of the year to date and this is the best US Lacrosse has to offer for refs. The SU v ND game was the worse ref and controlled game I have ever seen. I am shocked that a game they knew was going to tuned into they would let these rookies. US lacrosse continues to underwhelm me with their product. Sorry guys this has nothing to do with growth of game. At travel U 9 tourney I get it. Here no way. Based on all the youth watching last night HS and youth cross checking will be on the raise.

The flow of game was terrible based on all the brutal cross check to only disrupt play. Intentional.

I had to switch from the Men’s game last
Nighy to see some great hits in the women’s-lol.

They need to do better!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree that the game was never in question, but have to admit ND is not as overrated as I thought. They have great size and a terrific feeder with a very potent offense and goalie.

"Great size" ? That will take them far.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SU looked awesome. They will be tough to beat.

On a side note. The biggest game of the year to date and this is the best US Lacrosse has to offer for refs. The SU v ND game was the worse ref and controlled game I have ever seen. I am shocked that a game they knew was going to tuned into they would let these rookies. US lacrosse continues to underwhelm me with their product. Sorry guys this has nothing to do with growth of game. At travel U 9 tourney I get it. Here no way. Based on all the youth watching last night HS and youth cross checking will be on the raise.

The flow of game was terrible based on all the brutal cross check to only disrupt play. Intentional.

I had to switch from the Men’s game last
Nighy to see some great hits in the women’s-lol.

They need to do better!!!!!

Does US Lacrosse have anything to do with the officials who are selected to work NCAA games? Not being cynical, I honestly do not know. I would think for in conference games "the conference" in this case the ACC would assign the officiating crew.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The consensus on this sight has been accurate. UNC, Syracuse and Northwestern are in a class all by themselves. Depth, athleticism, talent, veterans, you name it they have it. Notre Dame and Penn State are both very good teams but at this point they have a lot of work to do if they expect to knock one of the three off. I thought PSU was holding their own and then the wheels came off, PSU goalie had a tough day, I am not sure if she was off or NU shooters are just really good (probably a combination of both). In any event, both PSU and Notre Dame look better other teams that I have seen (just one guys opinion). Athletic, fast, gritty overall very solid.

Boston College Vs Virginia should be interesting.

Top 3 - no particular order... Northwestern, Syracuse, North Carolina.

Next 7 - no particular order... Notre Dame, Florida, Penn State, Maryland, Boston College, Virginia, Stony Brook.

I think Florida and Stony Brook are at a disadvantage due to their less than competitive schedules. Maybe they can schedule a game Vs each other. The ACC and Big 10 teams will certainly be battle tested come Tournament Time.

Good Luck to all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one talking about how penn state got pummeled

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]No one talking about how penn state got pummeled

The wheels came off in the 2nd half. Very competitive game in the first half.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, what an insightful post, thanks for sharing...

BTW... Looks like the post directly above your post talks about it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you watched the game, Penn State actually look pretty good (obviously not as good as NU). It was 11 - 9 (11 - 10 early second half) competitive game and most of the stats were similar with the exception of shooting percentage, save percentage and of course the most important stat "goals scored". Northwestern can really shoot.

Northwestern is a veteran heavy squad, they start two 5th year players (one who is an All-American Transfer from Virginia who scored 4 goals), 5 seniors, 3 juniors, 1 sophomore and 1 freshmen.

Penn State is very young. PSU starts 4 freshmen, 3 sophomores, 2 juniors, 2 seniors, one 5th year (no stud transfers).

Penn State will be fine and they will continue improve as the season goes on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any of the big LI college freshman starting quick in college?

Watched Northwestern Vs Penn State and the only Freshmen starting for NU is a Freshmen from Long Island. Very impressive. Any freshmen who starts / plays every game on a Top 10 Team (especially one loaded with upperclassmen) is off to a very impressive start. Congratulations to her!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you watched the game, Penn State actually look pretty good (obviously not as good as NU). It was 11 - 9 (11 - 10 early second half) competitive game and most of the stats were similar with the exception of shooting percentage, save percentage and of course the most important stat "goals scored". Northwestern can really shoot.

Northwestern is a veteran heavy squad, they start two 5th year players (one who is an All-American Transfer from Virginia who scored 4 goals), 5 seniors, 3 juniors, 1 sophomore and 1 freshmen.

Penn State is very young. PSU starts 4 freshmen, 3 sophomores, 2 juniors, 2 seniors, one 5th year (no stud transfers).

Signed Penn State Dad. That's one way to look at it or you can say NW woke up in the second half and put a beat down on a lesser team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Signed Penn State Dad. That's one way to look at it or you can say NW woke up in the second half and put a beat down on a lesser team.

Not the person you are responding to but will chime in anyway.

You should have signed, but I am sure that you never would. The other way to look at it is you woke up this morning and you were the same as you were yesterday. Go back under the rock troll.

Last edited by JesLax1; . Reason: profanity not permitted
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You should have signed, but I am sure that you never would. The other way to look at it is you woke up this morning and you were the same as you were yesterday. Go back under the rock troll.
penn state is not good

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So much Penn State chatter lately, I guess with a few more local girls headed there, it is to be expected. I don't think they are a bad team, or a "not good" team, as someone has stated. I do think there are definitely over ranked right now. They are over ranked because they beat a MD team that was way over ranked at the time and it catapulted them from unranked at the start of the season into the bottom of the top ten. Which seems like it makes sense except we have now seen MD has not returned to there usual top of the heap, so that win really should not have launched Penn States ranking. If a unranked team beats MD now, they wouldn't see that jump into the top 10 rankings. I still think SBU, FL, VA, BC, probably Towson any maybe even a few others should be ahead of Penn State. They do belong in the 10-20 range, along with 10 other teams and you could pretty much shuffle the deck at that point, and MD should be considered in that mix as well at this point.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So much Penn State chatter lately, I guess with a few more local girls headed there, it is to be expected. I don't think they are a bad team, or a "not good" team, as someone has stated. I do think there are definitely over ranked right now. They are over ranked because they beat a MD team that was way over ranked at the time and it catapulted them from unranked at the start of the season into the bottom of the top ten. Which seems like it makes sense except we have now seen MD has not returned to there usual top of the heap, so that win really should not have launched Penn States ranking. If a unranked team beats MD now, they wouldn't see that jump into the top 10 rankings. I still think SBU, FL, VA, BC, probably Towson any maybe even a few others should be ahead of Penn State. They do belong in the 10-20 range, along with 10 other teams and you could pretty much shuffle the deck at that point, and MD should be considered in that mix as well at this point.

Get a grip, Towson was just blown out by Temple, Stony Brook struggled with Towson. Florida , Virginia and BC are right there with Penn State. Stony Brook and Towson not so much.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryland just stole one from Hopkins in OT. MD loss to PSU OT vs unbanked Hopkins they are not a top 10 team IMO

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few snubs, A few "how'd that happen"s
A ton of LI girls representing, great to see!
No list is complete without controversy.

Congrats to all on the list!

2021 WOMEN’S WATCH LIST
Andie Aldave, Notre Dame - Sr., Midfield
Ali Baiocco, Stanford - Sr., Attack
Caroline Blalock, Louisville - Sr., Midfield
Megan Carney, Syracuse - Jr., Attack
Kasey Choma, Notre Dame - Soph., Midfield
Lizzie Colson, Maryland - Grad. Student, Defense
Sarah Cooper, Syracuse - Jr., Defense
Aurora Cordingley, Johns Hopkins - Sr., Attack
Bridget Deehan, Notre Dame - Sr., Goalie
Kerry Defliese, Syracuse - Grad. Student, Defense
Sondra Dickey, Lehigh - Grad. Student, Midfield
Olivia Dirks, Penn State - Soph., Midfield
Molly Dougherty, James Madison - Jr., Goalie
Annie Dyson, Virginia - Jr., Midfield
Sam Fiedler, Loyola - Sr., Midfield
Molly Garrett, Michigan - Grad. Student, Midfield
Sam Geiersbach, Richmond - RS Sr., Attack
Lauren Gilbert, Northwestern - Sr., Attack
[ChillLaxin] Goldstock, Syracuse - Grad. Student, Goalie
Brindi Griffin, Maryland - Fifth Year, Attack
Grace Griffin, Maryland - Sr., Midfield
Scottie Rose Growney, North Carolina - Sr., Attack
Karson Harris, Drexel - Sr., Midfield
Liza Hernandez, Ohio State - Grad. Student, Attack
Katie Hoeg, North Carolina - Sr., Attack
Abby Hormes, High Point - Sr., Attack
Maddie Jenner, Duke - Jr., Attack
Emma Johnson, James Madison - Sr., Defense
Shannon Kavanagh, Florida - Sr., Midfield
Ally Kennedy , Stony Brook - Grad. Student, Midfield
Molly Little, Denver - 5th Year Sr, Defense
Ashlyn McGovern, Virginia - Jr., Attack
Lindsay McKone, Northwestern - Grad. Student, Attack
Taylor Moreno, North Carolina - Sr., Goalie
Sammy Mueller, Northwestern - Grad. Student, Midfield
Caitlin Muir, Michigan - Sr., Attack
Charlotte North, Boston College - Sr., Attack
Taryn Ohlmiller , Stony Brook - Grad. Student, Attack
Jamie Ortega, North Carolina - Sr., Attack
Alyssa Parrella, Hofstra - Sr., Attack
Blair Pearre, Towson - Soph., Midfield
Paige Petty, Virginia Tech - Sr., Midfield
Kole Pollock, Adelphi - Grad. Student, Attack
Sarah Reznick, Florida - RS Fr., Goalie
Kathleen Roe, Notre Dame - Grad. Student, Defense
Gabby Rosenzweig, Duke - Grad. Student, Attack
Livy Rosenzweig, Loyola - Sr., Attack
Izzy Scane, Northwestern - Jr., Attack
Cassidy Spilis, Rutgers - Soph., Midfield
Taylor Suplee, Penn State - Soph., Goalie
Emma Trenchard, North Carolina - Sr., Defense
Cara Trombetta, Florida - Grad. Student, Defense
Meaghan Tyrrell, Syracuse - Jr., Attack
Cara Urbank, Boston College - Grad. Student, Attack
Nicole Victory, Navy - Sr., Attack
Mikaela Watson, Stanford - Grad. Student, Midfield
Sydney Watson, UConn - Sr., Midfield

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“You should have signed, but I am sure that you never would. The other way to look at it is you woke up this morning and you were the same as you were yesterday. Go back under the rock troll.”

Let me guess you are a different person than you were yesterday , most likely a different pronoun something like they .I notice you did not sign your name tough guy ,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Penn State will be fine and they will continue improve as the season goes on.[/quote]

Signed Penn State Dad. That's one way to look at it or you can say NW woke up in the second half and put a beat down on a lesser team.[/quote]

You should have signed, but I am sure that you never would. The other way to look at it is you woke up this morning and you were the same as you were yesterday. Go back under the rock troll.[/quote]

Signed the Penn State dads boyfriend . You should have signed your name Mr football coach fake tough guy .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree . MD offense looks disconnected and they don’t do well in set offense situations The commentator kept making comment Reese doesn’t go deep on her bench. Maybe she should. Try anything because what you have out there isn’t getting it done. We are 4 games into the season and your offense hasn’t gelled.If Hopkins would have made a couple of free positions they would have won. UMD seems to rely on free positions. Northwestern is gong to kill them .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get a grip, Towson was just blown out by Temple, Stony Brook struggled with Towson. Florida , Virginia and BC are right there with Penn State. Stony Brook and Towson not so much.

Florida lost to UNRANKED Jacksonville
Virginia blown out by BC who UNC beat by 12
Penn state another loss ( this one they left with their dignity)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very surprised to see Jacksonville beat Florida (good for Jacksonville). BC looks to be stronger than most expected. Virginia having an off year. Penn State is solid. Northwestern, Syracuse and UNC are on another level. Looks like Boston College, Notre Dame, Penn State are the next three. Maybe Maryland will improve and put up a fight to be # 2 in the Big 10. Florida is the biggest surprise. Virginia is usually much more competitive. Loyola is also surprising really thought they would be more competitive . Does anyone think Va Tech is Top 20?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very surprised to see Jacksonville beat Florida (good for Jacksonville). BC looks to be stronger than most expected. Virginia having an off year. Penn State is solid. Northwestern, Syracuse and UNC are on another level. Looks like Boston College, Notre Dame, Penn State are the next three. Maybe Maryland will improve and put up a fight to be # 2 in the Big 10. Florida is the biggest surprise. Virginia is usually much more competitive. Loyola is also surprising really thought they would be more competitive . Does anyone think Va Tech is Top 20?

UVA having an off year ? They lost 1 game and have beat a team that they lost to last year and have not beaten BC in 5 years . Would say they are a top 15 team easy and having a typical year It’s UNC and Cuse , NW not on their level . BC top ten but easily behind UNC , Cuse , NW , PSU , SBU , ND . BC in w Towson , MD , Drexel , Florida

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Notre Dame Vs Syracuse Today at 12:00.... Can Notre Dame improve?

Loyola Vs Drexel could be interesting.

Stanford Vs USC .... Any predictions?

Is Jacksonville for real? They are 3 - 0 and winning close games. Could they be a sleeper and surprise someone if they make the tournament? I hope so.

Florida didn't see this loss coming, Very rare for true top 10 teams to lose to unranked opponents.

Looks Like it will be ACC and Big 10 Teams fighting it out to make it to the Final Four.

UNC, Syracuse, Northwestern then you have Boston College, Penn State, Maryland ...

Based on YTD results it doesn't look like there is anyone else.

Navy? They have surprised before, who knows?

Is it possible that some of the ACC and Big 10 teams could play each other 4 times? Regular season, conference playoffs and NCAA Tournament? Should be interesting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

UVA having an off year ? They lost 1 game and have beat a team that they lost to last year and have not beaten BC in 5 years . Would say they are a top 15 team easy and having a typical year It’s UNC and Cuse , NW not on their level . BC top ten but easily behind UNC , Cuse , NW , PSU , SBU , ND . BC in w Towson , MD , Drexel , Florida

Stony Brook? Please tell us what they have done? Towson? Did you not see Towson vs Temple? Towson and Stony Brook, really? Florida ? not at this point, sorry Jacksonville loss hurts. We will see how Virginia does the rest of the way, no hiding in the ACC. Would love to see Drexel do well. BC, PSU and maybe ND look like the only teams with any shot at upsetting the Top 3.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Notre Dame Vs Syracuse Today at 12:00.... Can Notre Dame improve?

Loyola Vs Drexel could be interesting.

Stanford Vs USC .... Any predictions?

Is Jacksonville for real? They are 3 - 0 and winning close games. Could they be a sleeper and surprise someone if they make the tournament? I hope so.

Florida didn't see this loss coming, Very rare for true top 10 teams to lose to unranked opponents.

Looks Like it will be ACC and Big 10 Teams fighting it out to make it to the Final Four.

UNC, Syracuse, Northwestern then you have Boston College, Penn State, Maryland ...

Based on YTD results it doesn't look like there is anyone else.

Navy? They have surprised before, who knows?

Is it possible that some of the ACC and Big 10 teams could play each other 4 times? Regular season, conference playoffs and NCAA Tournament? Should be interesting.

Should have put Notre Dame in the group with Boston College, Penn State and Maryland... Lets see what Notre Dame does today.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US lacrosse please just get rid of the repetitive foul rule in the rule book. NON of your refs get it or call it at the highest levels. I am seeing three to six fouls on the same player as ball is cleared. cross checks, up checks on butt ends.

This is illegal. All to slow the game so team can get into zone and rest.

This is a yellow card. Call it to clean game up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stony Brook? Please tell us what they have done? Towson? Did you not see Towson vs Temple? Towson and Stony Brook, really? Florida ? not at this point, sorry Jacksonville loss hurts. We will see how Virginia does the rest of the way, no hiding in the ACC. Would love to see Drexel do well. BC, PSU and maybe ND look like the only teams with any shot at upsetting the Top 3.

UVA will struggle the rest of the season looking at their schedule but who would not with the majority of the rest of the season playing ND , Cuse , UNC , UNC . That said my point was they are not having a down year just a typical year for them , usually in that 10-20 type team for a long time now . The only teams that I would be surprised if they lose ( other than to each other ) are UNC , ND , Cuse , Nw . All other teams can lose to just about anybody

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UVA and where they were ranked in the Final Poll of the season:

2012 - #8
2013 - #9
2014 - #4