Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
Limited Spots Available at the 2020 Girls LI Showcase! | Legacy Lacrosse Calling All Goalies!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
2020 Girls LI Showcase
by BOTC_EVENTS - 09/26/20 10:45 AM
Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 09/26/20 07:43 AM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 09/26/20 06:44 AM
Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 09/25/20 10:15 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 09/25/20 10:06 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,094
Posts272,817
Members2,209
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 400 of 423 1 2 398 399 400 401 402 422 423
Re: Girls High School Lax
Anonymous #303039 06/17/20 08:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
??? Best 2020 by far. Not even a discussion. So what if she played in Florida. From what i've heard played every top ranked team in the country in HS and club and she has dominated at every level including as a high school kid on the U19 team. I'm from Long Island and don't know the kid, but have seen her play there isn't even a close second in the 2020 class.

They got smoked by McDonogh last year. Just saying

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

B_O_T_C #303042 06/17/20 10:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish her well at Carolina. She looks like a sweet kid - big smile.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303045 06/17/20 10:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the dates for UA this year?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303051 06/18/20 05:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Neverary 1st

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303061 06/18/20 08:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the dates for UA this year?

August 6-9. Hotel Booked!

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #303077 06/18/20 12:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Neverary 1st

There is a tournament happening in Maryland in 3 weeks. So no reason to think UA won't happen

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #303082 06/18/20 01:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Neverary 1st

There is a tournament happening in Maryland in 3 weeks. So no reason to think UA won't happen

The issue for US is not having the tournament in Maryland it will be scheduling the "tryouts" across the country. Upstate NY has been changed 3x so far and is currently listed as TBD

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303084 06/18/20 02:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Neverary 1st

The issue for US is not having the tournament in Maryland it will be scheduling the "tryouts" across the country. Upstate NY has been changed 3x so far and is currently listed as TBD

No way a publicly traded company puts there name on a tournament with what's going on.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303087 06/18/20 03:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
??? Best 2020 by far. Not even a discussion. So what if she played in Florida. From what i've heard played every top ranked team in the country in HS and club and she has dominated at every level including as a high school kid on the U19 team. I'm from Long Island and don't know the kid, but have seen her play there isn't even a close second in the 2020 class.

You obviously are no friend of this kid. To her credit, she seems to be an extremely hard worker and has improved dramatically from when she was a YJ. That said will be interesting to watch her play in college. She will be coming onto a very stacked attack where just about any other attack player would be concerned about playing time let alone being the star. Other than Florida high school lacrosse she has essentially been the oldest player on the field which will not be the case again for some time. She is very well trained with a lot of stick skills but not sure with her average speed and lack of size how that will translate to college. To her benefit, she will not be the top priority of any defense and most likely will not even be in the top 5 for teams game planning against this UNC offense which will arguably be one of the best the NCAA has ever seen, at least on paper. UNC has 3 attack players who should never leave the field in any meaningful game so she will be fighting for playing time against some other talented freshman and several upperclassmen who at times have been essential pieces of the offense.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303308 06/25/20 04:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any updates/insight on UA regional tryouts? LI and update NY still haven't been scheduled. The West tryout is going to be in Mesquite, Nevada in the middle of July. Current temps there are 105+ degrees with threat of wildfires/hazardous smoke in the area. I know the West isn't a major player in the UA tourney (understatement) but I am concerned (shocked?) that UA is going to hold tryouts in 100+ degree temps. Also, as coronavirus numbers continue to spike in CA, TX, FL, AZ, etc I just don't see how bringing all these folks from around the country to MD in early August is such a great idea. Can't they hold off and have the tryouts/tourney later?

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #303339 06/26/20 12:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any updates/insight on UA regional tryouts? LI and update NY still haven't been scheduled. The West tryout is going to be in Mesquite, Nevada in the middle of July. Current temps there are 105+ degrees with threat of wildfires/hazardous smoke in the area. I know the West isn't a major player in the UA tourney (understatement) but I am concerned (shocked?) that UA is going to hold tryouts in 100+ degree temps. Also, as coronavirus numbers continue to spike in CA, TX, FL, AZ, etc I just don't see how bringing all these folks from around the country to MD in early August is such a great idea. Can't they hold off and have the tryouts/tourney later?

Sounds like a major liability for a large corporation to run the risk on. If the event traces Covid back to itself, a large corporation like Under Armour is a major target for lawsuits, class action suits, etc.... The event itself is peanuts to the corporation, but the liability is massive. Just can’t see it running. The only reason it has any legs is Corrigan sports going after the money. If it does run, you may see the UA sponsor name drop from it.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303365 06/27/20 08:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are you concerned for? Some anonymous girls?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303374 06/28/20 02:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Concerned for all the girls

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #303377 06/28/20 08:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know if there will be a HS summer league like there has in the past? I believe it was ran by CR

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #303387 06/28/20 12:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know if there will be a HS summer league like there has in the past? I believe it was ran by CR

whho knows ...as of now schools aren't allowing the use of their fields

Like Reply Quote
Page 400 of 423 1 2 398 399 400 401 402 422 423
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard