BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,889
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Boys 2027-5th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Bearded_Kaos
Again and again I’ll say this thread has gotten out of control and yes I’m part of it even with the trash comments that make me laugh I’d still be the guy on the sideline given your team credit if they beat us or make good plays as much as you can think I’m “trash” I’m for the kids and as long as they are having a good time and enjoying the sport I’m happy we can all have our differences and see things different but like I said I wish nothing but good things for your clubs this season

Not one single period. It looks like this (.) Try it. Your friends will like you better. Oh, and please don’t help Junior with his homework. Leave that to mom.

And than this clown responds again private message me if you would like to trash talk I’m free and lets keep it off the forum.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again and again I’ll say this thread has gotten out of control and yes I’m part of it even with the trash comments that make me laugh I’d still be the guy on the sideline given your team credit if they beat us or make good plays as much as you can think I’m “trash” I’m for the kids and as long as they are having a good time and enjoying the sport I’m happy we can all have our differences and see things different but like I said I wish nothing but good things for your clubs this season

Not one single period. It looks like this (.) Try it. Your friends will like you better. Oh, and please don’t help Junior with his homework. Leave that to mom.

And than this clown responds again private message me if you would like to trash talk I’m free

It’s the little dot on the bottom right of the keyboard. Try it out. It works like this:

“And then this clown responds again. Private message me if you would like to trash talk. I’m free.”

Looks cool, right? You go boy. We can work on it again tomorrow if you’d like.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

And than this clown responds again private message me if you would like to trash talk I’m free

It’s the little dot on the bottom right of the keyboard. Try it out. It works like this:

“And then this clown responds again. Private message me if you would like to trash talk. I’m free.”

Looks cool, right? You go boy. We can work on it again tomorrow if you’d like.

I’ll pass appreciate it though back to lacrosse talk otherwise I’ll just delete your useless posts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The bearded one ......protector of the brand ... hahaha

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
The bearded one ......protector of the brand ... hahaha

Poor guy must’ve been ignored as a child .. still a child smh it’s ok my man as long as you feel better..

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your right I’m sorry I’m a child shame on me

Last edited by Bearded_Kaos; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another Rage parent here...posted a couple of times above, but this is all really embarrassing on all sides. Don’t understand why so many are so hateful towards 10 year olds based on what club lax team they’re on. Jeez.

My son plays on Rage and enjoys being on the team and playing with his teammates, and they get great training.
But that doesn’t imply anything bad about any other team or program. Good luck to all come spring time, and may the best team win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couldnt agree more .....I think this forum goes downhill quickly . As you can see though, the reason for the back and forth with the insults etc...is not a animonsity toward 91, nothing against the parents or kids , and no one is jealous of the teams on 91. It's the jack jerks like the bearded guy that tend to throw people off . notIntelligent comments like " we run long island " and " we haven't lost one game " which are filled with debatable reasons as we all know is the main reason for the beginning of a downhill conversation. As we all know it's the parents that ruin youth sports and he is exhibit A.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do any organizations/locations offer defense specific clinics? Not looking for individual one on one training, more of a group setting to keep the cost down.
I see FO clinics, shooting clinics, dodge clinics, goalie clinics, but nothing for defense?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do any organizations/locations offer defense specific clinics? Not looking for individual one on one training, more of a group setting to keep the cost down.
I see FO clinics, shooting clinics, dodge clinics, goalie clinics, but nothing for defense?

Some do. Some offer at an extra cost and some offer as part of tuition and its mostly done over the winter.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Couldnt agree more .....I think this forum goes downhill quickly . As you can see though, the reason for the back and forth with the insults etc...is not a animonsity toward 91, nothing against the parents or kids , and no one is jealous of the teams on 91. It's the jack jerks like the bearded guy that tend to throw people off . notIntelligent comments like " we run long island " and " we haven't lost one game " which are filled with debatable reasons as we all know is the main reason for the beginning of a downhill conversation. As we all know it's the parents that ruin youth sports and he is exhibit A.

Smh... you’ve got an apology from me up top a few posts ago.. I’ll take the heat but. Far from a donk I can turn into a big one if you’d like I was just lashing back out at the 91 shade that’s all didn’t mean any harm we all interpret texts differently but again my apologies and hope you have a great season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smh... you’ve got an apology from me up top a few posts ago.. I’ll take the heat but. Far from a donk I can turn into a big one if you’d like I was just lashing back out at the 91 shade that’s all didn’t mean any harm we all interpret texts differently but again my apologies and hope you have a great season

Will you 2 stunads please go get a room. Tweedle dense and
The Bearded One. STFU please!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Couldn’t agree more I’m trying to keep this moving. But people still have to chime in I’m done strictly lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Couldn’t agree more I’m trying to keep this moving. But people still have to chime in I’m done strictly lacrosse.

I commented above and said I was the parent of a Rage player. I must say that the bearded one has succeeded in parents at training asking each other who the heck is "Bearded kaos". It's that embarrassing. You really need to cease all the BS here. You're not strictly lacrosse. I would be pissed if I were a 91 director. If anything you may have hurt their brand. Again, please stop.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

I commented above and said I was the parent of a Rage player. I must say that the bearded one has succeeded in parents at training asking each other who the heck is "Bearded kaos". It's that embarrassing. You really need to cease all the BS here. You're not strictly lacrosse. I would be pissed if I were a 91 director. If anything you may have hurt their brand. Again, please stop.

And again and again I’ve put out my apologies and moved forward with bringing this thread back to lacrosse I crossed over some lines and I’m admitting it again my apologies for the BS and mean no harm towards anyone rage parent my apologies as well I’ll be sure to keep things like a community and reverse the negativity and bring this thread back to where it should be have a good day

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So happy my director made it a point do not post bs on this forum. If you do he will find out who it is and remove that person from the team saying negative stuff about any organization. Sometimes I just come on here and see what’s up and it’s the same old same old .

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
So happy my director made it a point do not post bs on this forum. If you do he will find out who it is and remove that person from the team saying negative stuff about any organization. Sometimes I just come on here and see what’s up and it’s the same old same old .

Yes it got out of hand.. hope everyone enjoys the holidays and winter clinics are going well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How much are some of these clubs teams tuition ?

Igloo
Express
Legacy
Rage
Rush etc..

How much is it compared to out of state teams ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How much are some of these clubs teams tuition ?

Igloo
Express
Legacy
Rage
Rush etc..

How much is it compared to out of state teams ?

Express 3k includes 3 fall and 6 summer tourneys and winter skills. Plus a helmet, gloves and bag. And extras if you had a helmet. I think that’s a very good rate compared to some others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Annapolis Hawks 2027 is the best ‘27 team in the country.

Signed- Hawks Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would have to agree with you. It's funny that being from long island I have heard so much about this 91 machine " dream team " that says they " play up " but they only play up in their own weak tournaments. When they play in the nlf tournaments they stay in the 2027 bracket and then complain " did you see the size of those guys , they're huge " when they lose . Meanwhile I have a son in 2025 express CoachC , we don't complain about the size of the Hawks we go out and beat them while 91 cries about their size lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would agree. 91 is a total joke as an organization. At the end of the day they do not care about the kids or the relationships the kids build with their teammates.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would have to agree with you. It's funny that being from long island I have heard so much about this 91 machine " dream team " that says they " play up " but they only play up in their own weak tournaments. When they play in the nlf tournaments they stay in the 2027 bracket and then complain " did you see the size of those guys , they're huge " when they lose . Meanwhile I have a son in 2025 express CoachC , we don't complain about the size of the Hawks we go out and beat them while 91 cries about their size lol

I know nothing about Hawks 2027 but the 2025 team is not big. Not bigger than Express 2025 nor 91 2025. They're just good. Better than 91 and almost as good as Express.

Everything else you say is on point though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know much about the 2027 Annapolis Hawks but why dont I ever see that organization or I believe Laxachussets in the World Series of Lax??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Signed- Hawks Dad

Signed- Hawks Dad

Signed- Hawks Dad

Dear Hawks Dad,
The Hawks have 7 confirmed holdbacks, do you think that is fair or nah?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Signed- Hawks Dad

Signed- Hawks Dad

Signed- Hawks Dad

Dear Hawks Dad,
The Hawks have 7 confirmed holdbacks, do you think that is fair or nah?

Who cares lost. My 11 year old can beat any 12 year old to the cage. Stop crying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone care to share their thoughts on the better Fairfield County club teams? My son played for Laxachusetts 2027's last summer and fall, but we're preparing to move to Fairfield CT later this month. His current coach told us to look at 2Way, CT Wolves and Eclipse. Since all of the teams have already been picked for summer 2020 we're going to have to reach out to a few clubs to see if they'll take a look at him for the upcoming season. Any comments on the above teams or other clubs we should be looking at?

Thanks.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Anyone care to share their thoughts on the better Fairfield County club teams? My son played for Laxachusetts 2027's last summer and fall, but we're preparing to move to Fairfield CT later this month. His current coach told us to look at 2Way, CT Wolves and Eclipse. Since all of the teams have already been picked for summer 2020 we're going to have to reach out to a few clubs to see if they'll take a look at him for the upcoming season. Any comments on the above teams or other clubs we should be looking at?

Thanks.

2way is a good club and definitely has a good program the 2027 2way team is a good contender also eclipse is a good program and I believe their 2027 team is decent.. either way hopefully everything works out and good luck

Last edited by Bearded_Kaos; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my experience is that the CT teams have been very strong and prepared. They have come to LI tournaments and wiped teams off the map. I don't know if it's because there are fewer programs so the talent is more concentrated, or kids are off-age, or the kids are getting better instruction... but, i have witnessed some serious beat downs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There goes the 91 dad with the holdback question. How sad, don't the 27 machine "play up " on long island ? So why cry about hold backs if your machine team is so darn special and plays up in weak long island 2026 brackets . Makes no sense . You play up when only on long island in the weak 2026 bracket then cry that Hawks have hold backs ? Get a grip .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couldn't agree more .....I watched the 2025 express team beat down the Hawks 10-3 in the fall . No crying about hold backs just good old fashioned spanking . The 91 2025 parents were crying after they list to the Hawks " they're bigger " blah blah blah. You should take your 91 2027 machine to a 2025 tournament so they can watch how it's done .

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
There goes the 91 dad with the holdback question. How sad, don't the 27 machine "play up " on long island ? So why cry about hold backs if your machine team is so darn special and plays up in weak long island 2026 brackets . Makes no sense . You play up when only on long island in the weak 2026 bracket then cry that Hawks have hold backs ? Get a grip .

I'd agree with this playing a team with holdbacks is the same as playing up 2026 .. hopefully these two teams meet again for some good ol lacrosse hopefully without the complaining

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couldn't agree more .....I watched the 2025 express team beat down the Hawks 10-3 in the fall . No crying about hold backs just good old fashioned spanking . The 91 2025 parents were crying after they list to the Hawks " they're bigger " blah blah blah. You should take your 91 2027 machine to a 2025 tournament so they can watch how it's done .

2025 Hawks are tiny. Probably one of the smallest teams in 2025. What the heck are your smoking? Laxacussets. HHH. That’s some big 2025 teams. Not Hawks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2025 Hawks are tiny. Probably one of the smallest teams in 2025. What the heck are your smoking? Laxacussets. HHH. That’s some big 2025 teams. Not Hawks.

Chimps don't dance bee'tch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Right, small,medium or large 91 couldn't beat them fool . You're just proving my point .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my experience is that the CT teams have been very strong and prepared. They have come to LI tournaments and wiped teams off the map. I don't know if it's because there are fewer programs so the talent is more concentrated, or kids are off-age, or the kids are getting better instruction... but, i have witnessed some serious beat downs.

Examples ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Eclipse has a really strong program and Coach K (Staples High School coach) is 1 of the directors. He is outstanding!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone participated in any clinics at the Turtle Dome? Trying to get a feel for the organization, if I should consider.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with the CT dad, eclipse is very strong and came to long island last summer and embarrassed one of the 91 teams at tri star . Don't remember the name of the team I just know the parents said it was the second team playing in the A bracket or something like that . Completely overmatched by eclipse .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone participated in any clinics at the Turtle Dome? Trying to get a feel for the organization, if I should consider.

Do yourself a favor, don't consider, look some where else. Trust me.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard