@BackOfTheCAGE
Use this thread to discuss the 2027 5th grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020 Season
Any truth to the 2027 empire team moving to rebels ?
Why didn't Igloo make calls yet?
They did, you weren't on the list.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They did, you weren't on the list.

Oh no. What should I do? I'm new to this.
i'm just kidding my son isn't on Igloo. just email them and ask.
Any truth to the 2027 empire team moving to rebels ?

Some players definitely have moved over to the Rebels.
Who are the best Philly area club teams in 2027? thanks
Freedom always a strong club
Fall tournament season is around the corner.
i'm sure everyone is practicing.

Any teams confirmed for tourneys yet?
Any rumors floating out there? Coaching/Player shake ups?
Anyone want to rank the top 5 5th grade teams on LI? - Machine, Rage, Legacy, S2S, Igloo - ?

Looks like the Rebels have a 2nd 2027 team now. Anyone know if they transferred a bunch of kids from another team, or just heavy try outs and they kept everyone to have an A and B team?

This age group is very mellow on the boards, lets fire it up.

Anyone want to rank the top 5 5th grade teams on LI? - Machine, Rage, Legacy, S2S, Igloo - ?

Looks like the Rebels have a 2nd 2027 team now. Anyone know if they transferred a bunch of kids from another team, or just heavy try outs and they kept everyone to have an A and B team?

Isn't Machine far ahead of Rage and the others?

Other than the Machine which currently is far ahead of the others, I do not know the pecking order of the remaining teams and we probably cannot base this season on last. I know personally that Legacy made changes to thr team other than head coaching (added depth at Middie and attack), Igloo Kodiak has 9 different players etc.... probably the others made changes.

I guess other than Machine we will have to wait to see when these teams start playing and possibly each other to tell .
Isn't Machine far ahead of Rage and the others?

Also far away then most 2026 teams .
91 shamrox need a lot of help
Rage against the Machine… LOL
i heard legacy picked up 3-4 good kids. is anyone playing in their tournament? the columbus day thing
What’s shamrox 3rd team ? Geez
91 shamrox need a lot of help

Rage is all that matters. The B team will always be stepped on by the club. Have seen it for 7 years so far.
rage is the second team einstein
Rage against the Machine… LOL

Who's better Rage or Machine?
rage is the second team einstein

No Franklin, Rage and Machine are equal. Shamrox is the red headed stepchild.
YOU KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT, THEY ARE NOT EQUAL
i heard legacy picked up 3-4 good kids. is anyone playing in their tournament? the columbus day thing

Thanks legacy parent 👎 you heard lol 5th graders relax there skippy
im a R. U. S. H. parent actually there skippy and thanks for the pointless and worthless negative comment that added nothing to this thread. now i remember why i dont waste my time here.

we played on columbus day last year, not this year. was just curious

the legacy tryout was crowded this year, probably a result of the world series appearance. and thats how i know they picked up some talent.

i'll just leave the 91 parents to argue among themselves. god forbid anyone make a comment here unless your on 91.

out.
YOU KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT, THEY ARE NOT EQUAL

Where did they play each other this past Spring or Summer?

im a R. U. S. H. parent actually there skippy and thanks for the pointless and worthless negative comment that added nothing to this thread. now i remember why i dont waste my time here.

we played on columbus day last year, not this year. was just curious

the legacy tryout was crowded this year, probably a result of the world series appearance. and thats how i know they picked up some talent.

i'll just leave the 91 parents to argue among themselves. god forbid anyone make a comment here unless your on 91.

out.

Again skippy just stop , look in the mirror and say to yourself why do I eat , sleep and Breathe my sons lacrosse . You RUSH parents are out of you minds remember seeing you guys last year acting insane and the boombox . Enough already you care more than the kids care. Fact
Rage will never be Machine . The parents are drinking the Kool aid ,coaches telling them that they plan on treating rage just like machine lol. What a joke . Go back to the 2022 parents and ask them what happened with 2022 smash and United . They told them the same garbage and once the part on United realized that they will never be smash they all left and there was only smash left. You're a bunch of fools sucking BS balls and believing everything he says . They even told them they they would play the same tournaments, hahaha. Guess what , they're not . Keep telling yourself that they are like machine and paying the 4k to be the second team .
Just an FYI , rage lost a tournament to igloo last year . They also got manhandled by the out of state teams . So, no, they're absolutely not as good as machine . Also, machine lost to the Hawks . They brag about playing up Into the horrible 2026 b bracket but when the Hawks spank them they cry "but they're older , they're bigger" lol. I guess playing up Into the 2026 b bracket isn't the same as playing with the big boys from out of state .
Rage will never be Machine . The parents are drinking the Kool aid ,coaches telling them that they plan on treating rage just like machine lol. What a joke . Go back to the 2022 parents and ask them what happened with 2022 smash and United . They told them the same garbage and once the part on United realized that they will never be smash they all left and there was only smash left. You're a bunch of fools sucking BS balls and believing everything he says . They even told them they they would play the same tournaments, hahaha. Guess what , they're not . Keep telling yourself that they are like machine and paying the 4k to be the second team .

Haha nailed it. You get it !!
Just an FYI , rage lost a tournament to igloo last year . They also got manhandled by the out of state teams . So, no, they're absolutely not as good as machine . Also, machine lost to the Hawks . They brag about playing up Into the horrible 2026 b bracket but when the Hawks spank them they cry "but they're older , they're bigger" lol. I guess playing up Into the 2026 b bracket isn't the same as playing with the big boys from out of state .

I can imagine the parents when they lost hey there older and bigger we are younger. Ever excuse in the book but when they win forget about it 👎👎

The website says they are both playing the same tournaments this fall.
We'll find out when they play each other in the 2 fall tournaments or at least that's what the web site says.
We'll find out when they play each other in the 2 fall tournaments or at least that's what the web site says.

They won’t play each other either machine goes up to 2026 or if they do it will be a tie. They did it before.
they will not both play in nlf tournaments together, not happening. The only tournaments they play together are the lollipop tournaments that 91 owns and run by “ my lacrosse tournaments “ . I wonder why 91 doesn’t go out of the tournaments they run. There is one run by legacy on Columbus Day and another good one run by express in October called “ Tristar” . They only let them play in their own tournaments so they can control the brackets and beat horrible teams . Then they say “ machine played up and won and rage won the a bracket” hahaha. Fools. Rage ent outside if the 91 run tournaments last season and got destroyed by out of state teams so now they’re back in their 91 lollipop tourneys.
smh, do you really think a 91 tournamant will play to age groups against each other? machine will play up a division
Let's get this straight. Machine doesn't play up a division , they play in the 2026 B bracket , which is awful and almost any long island 2027 A team could beat those B teams . When they happen to play in a combined division with 2026 A and B they get spanked by the 2026 A teams . So let's relax with this 91 " dream team "
Rage will beat Machine.
Clearly, Rage Against the Machine!
Turtles are gonna roll over everyone this year
Turtles are gonna roll over everyone this year

Who? They didn't even have a team last year. What clubs did they pull from?
Turtles are experts at poaching
Because the massapequa team is playing in the columbus tourney which is essentially all 91 kids and other good kids from other programs. Team is very good and competitive.
Because the massapequa team is playing in the columbus tourney which is essentially all 91 kids and other good kids from other programs. Team is very good and competitive.

What question are you answering? You need to click "Quote" when replying to a post.
Massapequa dad, why aren’t any of the 2027 in tri star ? It’s known to be one of the best tournaments on Long Island . Oh that’s right , it’s not a “my lacrosse tournament “ run tournament. Or could it be that 2027 rage got destroyed there last year? Either way , it’s the 91 way, play the lollipop tournaments we can control against horrible teams and then boast about winning it, lol
Funny the parents who spend 60-70k over 10 years or so for their precious child can get part of the 12.6 scholarships and talk garbage on this board. Play football or Basketball...Lax is a dead end
Funny the parents who spend 60-70k over 10 years or so for their precious child can get part of the 12.6 scholarships and talk garbage on this board. Play football or Basketball...Lax is a dead end

Can not disagree with you. It gets no credibility as a pro sport (PLL MLL) on ESPN. It’s a men’s league on the weekend. No one shows to college games attendance is embarrassing. But you suckers pay 4K plus for these travels teams on Li and outside this Dump of a island it’s half or even more than half the price . Serious people there’s Hardly any scholarship money. 12.6 with 49 on the roster .
A few "B" teams last year are now "A" caliber. It'll be fun to watch them develop together.

Can not disagree with you. It gets no credibility as a pro sport (PLL MLL) on ESPN. It’s a men’s league on the weekend. No one shows to college games attendance is embarrassing. But you suckers pay 4K plus for these travels teams on Li and outside this Dump of a island it’s half or even more than half the price . Serious people there’s Hardly any scholarship money. 12.6 with 49 on the roster .

Agree with all of this. The tuition these clubs charge is outrageous.
However, for a lot of people, paying big bucks for these programs is not all about college scholarship money. It has more to do acceptance into a good school you wouldn't be able to get into without playing high level lacrosse in high school.

However, for a lot of people, paying big bucks for these programs is not all about college scholarship money. It has more to do acceptance into a good school you wouldn't be able to get into without playing high level lacrosse in high school.

People there is no lacrosse money. All you folks that think lacrosse which doesn’t generate no money for the school like football and basketball and think little Johnny is getting majority out his tution paid for because of LAX please do some major research. There’s 12 full scholarships for 50 guys on the team , 12 total. Sorry 12.6 and they train from September to may . For what 5k a yr . Play the drums for the marching band get more money .
Scholarship is NOT the point. Enjoying the game and competing is number one priority. At the same time, if you are good enough, it will help you get into a better school. Recruited athletes are measured on a different standard at ALL the D1 schools. That is a fact.

People there is no lacrosse money. All you folks that think lacrosse which doesn’t generate no money for the school like football and basketball and think little Johnny is getting majority out his tution paid for because of LAX please do some major research. There’s 12 full scholarships for 50 guys on the team , 12 total. Sorry 12.6 and they train from September to may . For what 5k a yr . Play the drums for the marching band get more money .

Little Johnny wants to play the scin flute.
So does big Johnny...

I am not a Robot.
Who cares, they couldn’t stay on the field with Rage last year ...Rebels going nowhere
Relax 91 rage dad . Rage lost to igloo last year, they also got spanked by the Hawks as well as laxachussets black. Also tied the lowly predators from Westchester. You're not machine and never will be . You're a joke , go back to your knees for BS and beg for him to take your son to machine lol
Rebels = clown show . 2 teams?!?! , what a money grab, if they combined they would still get run off the field by 91 rage, express, igloo...
Rebels = clown show . 2 teams?!?! , what a money grab, if they combined they would still get run off the field by 91 rage, express, igloo...

Yeah, but Rebels go to Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, NJ, and everywhere else. Doesn't that make them a AA team? They are promoting travel out of state means "AA".

Yeah, but Rebels go to Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, NJ, and everywhere else. Doesn't that make them a AA team? They are promoting travel out of state means "AA".

They're a joke. There's plenty of talent here on LI. Parents get scammed that it's important to travel off LI and spend a fortune.
To CNBC fake news reporter. Rebels travel to one day in Lehigh PA and end season(Summer at Lake George) Rest Local
Sounds great. Where did you get Delaware,maryland,NJ
Got a Bone to pick I guess
disagree. the talent on LI is thinned out on too many teams. Better teams (91, Legacy, Igloo) travel off LI to face better competition and improve. Whats the point of staying on LI and smoking teams like the rebels, R U S H, Mooselax, East coast elite, hitmen, ect...? The kids wont improve, they need the competition from NJ, CT, MA, ML, DE, Fl, upstate.

Paying all that money for travel lacrosse and NOT traveling to play different teams off LI is the issue. Your paying for glorified PAL and play the same teams/kids over and over.

So I pay an extra couple hundred dollars on a hotel, spend quality time with my son, and he gets to play much more competitive games, against teams from all over the east coast.
Apparently you guys have no idea what your talking about on this thread.... show it on the field and not on a board bunch of grown children lol..... they are 5th graders let them enjoy the game should be an interesting year with all the teams gaining new talent
Columbus Day Tournament

1st: Massapequa Mohawks, majority 91 Machine (GA: 3, GS: 22)
2nd: Legacy Gators (GA: 6, GS: 25)
3rd: Express Snyder (GA: 8, GS: 19)
4th: Shore 2 Shore (GA: 13, GS: 13)
5th: True Blue (GA: 23, GS: 6)
6th: Express Watson (GA: 33, GS: 1)

Championship: 6-4 Mohawks win over Legacy Gators. A tight game with two goals at the end.
Columbus Day Tournament

Championship: 6-4 Mohawks win over Legacy Gators. A tight game with two goals at the end.

And the preliminary round was 4-1. This delusion that there is a huge separation between the Machine and others especially Legacy is BS.
Columbus Day Tournament

And the preliminary round was 4-1. This delusion that there is a huge separation between the Machine and others especially Legacy is BS.

I literally have no dog in this fight, I'm simply asking out of curiosity sake. I heard that Express can cost as much as 4K. Please tell me parents aren't paying 4K to watch their kids score 1 goals and get 33 hung on them
Express doesn’t have a strong team in this age bracket but I agree why pay that much and get your butt kicked
Originally Posted by Bearded_Kaos
Express doesn’t have a strong team in this age bracket but I agree why pay that much and get your butt kicked

Express Snyder looks to have improved a little bit although it's still got a ways to go. This will turn into a stronger team as the boys get older. Express has access to the NLF and better recruiting connections. Good players on teams like Rage and S2S will make the move over time. Why stay on the 2nd team of an organization (Rage) or stay with a 2nd tier organization (S2S) if you're good enough to play for a nationally recognized org like Express?

91 has never sent two teams to the World Series so let's see how the Rage daddys handle that in a couple of years.
Columbus Day Tournament

I literally have no dog in this fight, I'm simply asking out of curiosity sake. I heard that Express can cost as much as 4K. Please tell me parents aren't paying 4K to watch their kids score 1 goals and get 33 hung on them

Express A is a little less than $4k - that's the Snyder team. It's mostly a new team but they did okay. Express B is the Watson team and that is less, around $3k. Both Express and 91 prices are in lock-step I believe.

Express Snyder looks to have improved a little bit although it's still got a ways to go. This will turn into a stronger team as the boys get older. Express has access to the NLF and better recruiting connections. Good players on teams like Rage and S2S will make the move over time. Why stay on the 2nd team of an organization (Rage) or stay with a 2nd tier organization (S2S) if you're good enough to play for a nationally recognized org like Express?

91 has never sent two teams to the World Series so let's see how the Rage daddys handle that in a couple of years.

Agreed synder isn’t terrible the express Watson team is a brand new team with kids from Bethpage area like I said I hope to see some good competition this year I know some teams shuffled kids around
disagree. the talent on LI is thinned out on too many teams. Better teams (91, Legacy, Igloo) travel off LI to face better competition and improve. Whats the point of staying on LI and smoking teams like the rebels, R U S H, Mooselax, East coast elite, hitmen, ect...? The kids wont improve, they need the competition from NJ, CT, MA, ML, DE, Fl, upstate.

Paying all that money for travel lacrosse and NOT traveling to play different teams off LI is the issue. Your paying for glorified PAL and play the same teams/kids over and over.

So I pay an extra couple hundred dollars on a hotel, spend quality time with my son, and he gets to play much more competitive games, against teams from all over the east coast.

You obviously have 1 child and live your dreams through him. 5th grade travel off long island to play better teams because talent is thinned out on LI? Typical Rebel daddy. You're getting killed out of state and its not making your son better, only making you broke.
Anybody check out the "mylollipoptournaments" Halloween havoc schedule. What a joke , they couldn't get anyone to go becasue they'll all be at blatant so they got all Westchester teams coming in . 91 will play sad butt teams then boast about winning the tournament. Lol.
I guess that's what happens when you're owned by a corporation that puts out 20 tournaments per year , watered down product
What happened to the Igloo teams? Are they still looking for players?
Igloo will be at tri-star on October 26, where will 91 teams be ? nowhere to be found. Oh right they will be at "mylollipoptournaments"
Igloo will be at tri-star on October 26, where will 91 teams be ? nowhere to be found. Oh right they will be at "mylollipoptournaments"

Igloo does not want to play 91. It will be very embarrassing for them.
My question was about Igloo people hearing they lost a good amount of quality players was wondering why. Not sure how 91 teams come into the picture here. Igloo couldn't hang with the 91 teams anyway.

I'm not sure why you are criticizing Milon for putting on tournaments. Are you that aggravated because their teams are pretty good and play in them? Are you upset their kids and anonymous parents post on these anonymous boards? Are you suggesting they can't play in their own tournaments and also post anonymously? Not that big of a deal.
Classic Igloo Daddy ball issues.
Milon? What are you even talking about, where did you see milon? Go back to sleep or learn how to read

Confusing lol igloo in this age bracket doesn’t stand a change against rage or machine sooo it’s better they don’t play in the same tourney.. also a few igloo a kids have joined the 91 2027 teams
I guess you forgot that rage lost a championship game to igloo last year . Keep drinking the 91 Kool aid fool . Typical 91 dad, they forget the losses , very selective with their memory . Oh right " it was a fluke ". Right ?

So let's not join a good tournament with igloo, legacy, and out of state teams let's just play in mylollipoptournaments and face some horrible no name teams and win so we can get that shirt and say " were the best " and no one stands a chance against us lol. What a fool
I guess you forgot that rage lost a championship game to igloo last year . Keep drinking the 91 Kool aid fool . Typical 91 dad, they forget the losses , very selective with their memory . Oh right " it was a fluke ". Right ?

So let's not join a good tournament with igloo, legacy, and out of state teams let's just play in mylollipoptournaments and face some horrible no name teams and win so we can get that shirt and say " were the best " and no one stands a chance against us lol. What a fool

Not at all every team has their day I’m looking at this year since Kodiak rush lost a few players to 91 not sure how they are gonna make out this year and no one drinks the kool aid that’s just a term you guys throw around freely because of 91 parents . The 91 program has proven to be a powerhouse year after year but I’m always looking for good competition and the way they choose tourneys doesn’t make sense to me either I’d love to play in other tourneys where there is competition
Everyone needs to relax the Fall Tourneys are a joke. Most teams have only been practicing together for a little longer than a month. There is definitely no need for Igloo to be calling out 91 on what Fall Tournaments they enter. I'm sure come Spring Time we will see how far certain programs have regressed while others have improved
It's very simple , for those who do not know ...... dynamic owns team 91 and mylacrossetournaments , so they tell the 91 teams what tournaments they can join and 99% of the time it is a mylacrossetournament. Plain and simple . They don't have to pay to be in their own tournaments. Unfortunately for teams like rage that doesn't play in the nlf tournaments they are stuck with weak competition because they are forced into these watered down tournaments.
It's very simple , for those who do not know ...... dynamic owns team 91 and mylacrossetournaments , so they tell the 91 teams what tournaments they can join and 99% of the time it is a mylacrossetournament. Plain and simple . They don't have to pay to be in their own tournaments. Unfortunately for teams like rage that doesn't play in the nlf tournaments they are stuck with weak competition because they are forced into these watered down tournaments.

I agree with this our teams are put into these tourney from the office not the coaches doing coaches are given a list of tourneys to apply for but all my lacrosse tourneys

I agree with this our teams are put into these tourney from the office not the coaches doing coaches are given a list of tourneys to apply for but all my lacrosse tourneys

Same for East Coast Elite, also owned by Dynamic Sports.
To the person that is on this rant about 91 Rage you know that you are going on and on about 5th grade lax.
Might be time to focus on something more constructive than rambling on like a lunatic.

To the person that is on this rant about 91 Rage you know that you are going on and on about 5th grade lax.
Might be time to focus on something more constructive than rambling on like a lunatic.

That’s what makes this site interesting lol.
Right.....so the 91 dad's can come in here and say things like " machine and rage are on another level " which actually isn't true . Yes machine is but rage is the step child that never will be machine . And what you're saying is no one can come on here and state facts rebutting what you fools say ? I live in the real world with real facts not make believe like you rage dad . So if you don't like hearing the facts then why don't you find something else to do besides coming in here . Rage is not machine never will be and they have been beaten several times , face the facts . Go pay your 4k
Right.....so the 91 dad's can come in here and say things like " machine and rage are on another level " which actually isn't true . Yes machine is but rage is the step child that never will be machine . And what you're saying is no one can come on here and state facts rebutting what you fools say ? I live in the real world with real facts not make believe like you rage dad . So if you don't like hearing the facts then why don't you find something else to do besides coming in here . Rage is not machine never will be and they have been beaten several times , face the facts . Go pay your 4k

This is true as far as rage goes machine has proven the be a great team rage isn’t to far behind they still have work to be done but still an overall decent team more decent than most teams on the island and yes igloo has beaten them but majority of the games go in rages favor and why is everyone so butthurt about 4K it’s the parents choice to spend whatever they like on their children and if 4K is the price so be It I’ll pay the 4K no biggie
Rebels are gonna run over everyone this weekend, best program around

Good luck

Oh gosh. Sorry in advance
Th e rebels will get spanked in both brackets so
Rage is I believe 2-1 overall against Igloo Kodiak Rush. The one game Igloo won was in the championship of the Blatant tourney last May. They went up by one goal halfway through the game, and then literally played keepaway the rest of the game. Every time an Igloo kid got the ball, he just went to the corner and stood there. Kind of weak sauce in my opinion, but hey, a win is a win, so enjoy it and make yourself feel good for beating big, bad, mighty 91 Rage?

Overall, though, Igloo is a quality program as are many others on LI. But Igloo lost their best kid to 91 Machine, and I really don’t think anyone can dispute that Machine and Rage are 1-2 on LI in this age group. You could argue that Rage, Igloo Kodiak and Legacy Gators (and maybe S2S) are all on the same level and any is capable of beating any of the others. But Rage has a winning record against Igloo Kodiak and Rage also defeated Legacy last June. So as of now, Rage is clearly #2. But that can change at any time and they have to keep proving it on the field.
Rage is I believe 2-1 overall against Igloo Kodiak Rush. The one game Igloo won was in the championship of the Blatant tourney last May. They went up by one goal halfway through the game, and then literally played keepaway the rest of the game. Every time an Igloo kid got the ball, he just went to the corner and stood there. Kind of weak sauce in my opinion, but hey, a win is a win, so enjoy it and make yourself feel good for beating big, bad, mighty 91 Rage?

Overall, though, Igloo is a quality program as are many others on LI. But Igloo lost their best kid to 91 Machine, and I really don’t think anyone can dispute that Machine and Rage are 1-2 on LI in this age group. You could argue that Rage, Igloo Kodiak and Legacy Gators (and maybe S2S) are all on the same level and any is capable of beating any of the others. But Rage has a winning record against Igloo Kodiak and Rage also defeated Legacy last June. So as of now, Rage is clearly #2. But that can change at any time and they have to keep proving it on the
field.

Agree on this igloo is a good program legacy as well and s2s is climbing up as well but you stated it correctly that it can change at any time..
I would also agree that rage is most likely #2, however you can’t prove that until they play in tournaments other than the weak my lacrosse tournaments against westchester B level teams that call themselves A teams . Someone saw them play this past weekend and said this without hesitation “ saw rage play and they are beatable “ they played awful teams and apparently the predators lost their top 5 kids this season and was still competitive against rage losing 6-3. VZ4XnH
I would also agree that rage is most likely #2, however you can’t prove that until they play in tournaments other than the weak my lacrosse tournaments against westchester B level teams that call themselves A teams . Someone saw them play this past weekend and said this without hesitation “ saw rage play and they are beatable “ they played awful teams and apparently the predators lost their top 5 kids this season and was still competitive against rage losing 6-3. VZ4XnH

I was there this weekend and rage definitely didn’t look strong but not terrible predators were not a bad team ... rage can be beat just like any team
I was there too . It's a shame , a lot of talented kids on rage... unfortunately for them I can't say the same about the coaching . As I was watching I could see that these kids were not coached well at all. With the right coaching they could beat anyone .
I was there too . It's a shame , a lot of talented kids on rage... unfortunately for them I can't say the same about the coaching . As I was watching I could see that these kids were not coached well at all. With the right coaching they could beat anyone .

Agreed very talented kids on that team... coaching could be an issue
Machine very good team , How is Machine Face off kid ?
My son is older and on a 91 AA team but watched the 91 rage v igloo championship game. Rage was outcoached. bottom line. athletes can take you only so far. need a good coach to keep you going and those coaches are struggling big time on rage

My son is older and on a 91 AA team but watched the 91 rage v igloo championship game. Rage was outcoached. bottom line. athletes can take you only so far. need a good coach to keep you going and those coaches are struggling big time on rage

Yeah but didn’t they win ?
Yes igloo won. I was there as well and calabria the coach of igloo completely outcoached them . He outsmarted then and made adjustments and they had no answers.
To be clear, rage list that championship game to igloo
So we’re clear, Rage defeated Igloo earlier in that same Blatant tournament, plus Rage defeated them a month later. As was stated above, if you think that running to the corner up one goal with 20 minutes left is good coaching....I guess Igloo won that one game, but that doesn’t suggest much confidence in your team’s abilities and it also shows what he thinks about Rage: that they are a top team and that Igloo was lucky to be ahead.
I got an email from BOTC today saying that Legacy 2027 is looking for additional players. Is that the Gators? Have players left the team?
So says the rage parent....
Typical 91 talk, when they lose they make excuses . " They were bigger , they were holding the ball " blah blah blah . You got outcoached and I even heard the parents on your team say it while I was watching . So go play some better competition rather than your lollipop tournaments and see where you stand . Not happening in mylacrossetournament that's for sure . I suppose igloo will see you again soon , we will see then .
Lol, keep saying that your a top team . You're not machine never will be . So relax and take your wins in your weak tournaments. And by the way, look above in the thread . Someone was watching you play last weekend , words to describe your team were " very beatable " and " coaching isn't good "
So what you're saying is holding the ball like rage did the previous year when they beat igloo is good for you but you're a " top team " when igloo does it to you the following year. My son was in the igloo team two years ago when you beat us at laxfest and you did the same garbage so relax with your too team BS. I saw the igloo game last season when you lost and you got outcoached plain and simple
So what you're saying is holding the ball like rage did the previous year when they beat igloo is good for you but you're a " top team " when igloo does it to you the following year. My son was in the igloo team two years ago when you beat us at laxfest and you did the same garbage so relax with your too team BS. I saw the igloo game last season when you lost and you got outcoached plain and simple

No excuses, a loss is a loss....but don’t ignore the three times Rage beat Igloo either. Regardless, every game they’ve played has been close and they’ve overall been pretty evenly matched.
Omg can’t believe the talk going on . Does your kids know how you all talk about teams . Insane they are 10/11 yrs old . Like the person just said you will never be Machine lol is that from a machine parent ? Love how know one says what team there from .
I got an email from BOTC today saying that Legacy 2027 is looking for additional players. Is that the Gators? Have players left the team?

Friends son is on team. No one left other than the 2 subtractions and 3 additions made after tryouts. Rest is same. At 19 or 20, probably looking to add depth(maybe 2 or so) I saw email also and asked
Looks like Igloo Kodiak lost to Express North yesterday.
Looks like Igloo Kodiak lost to Express North yesterday.

Serious And your point is ? Then express North lost to BBL twice. Stop starting trouble .
BBL is a good team, express North also is a good team . Express North somehow got the better players from predators and primetime to join that team this making it the better Westchester team from that area .
BBL is a good team, express North also is a good team . Express North somehow got the better players from predators and primetime to join that team this making it the better Westchester team from that area .

and Igloo has definitely lost a lot good players.

Yes they have 91 picked up a few of the kodiak rush kids

Those were their best players. It says something about how the club lost its connection to the kids.

Those were their best players. It says something about how the club lost its connection to the kids.

At many levels . . .
As for Igloo, you can only sell so much snake oil before the consumer realizes its snake oil they are buying...
As for Igloo, you can only sell so much snake oil before the consumer realizes its snake oil they are buying...

Stay away from teams with coaches kids on it. It's really ugly.

Stay away from teams with coaches kids on it. It's really ugly.

Isn’t that half of Machine? It’s a parade of dad coaches when they take the field.
Why are the Rebels running 2 B teams ? Who would pay for that ? Is it great coaching or gear?
That's all you got on a Saturday night at 10pm.
Whatever stunads - machine, Rage, Igloo, Express North, Legacy ? Who else are A teams?
Machine playing in 2026 tournament this weekend how’s the competition for them ?
Awful 2026 bracket that almost any 2027 team can beat . Machine was supposed to play on veterans day but realized that was a horrible tournament that their corporate parent put them in so instead they're now playing mustang which is another awful tournament with horrible teams that their corporate parent also runs lol. That's what happens when you're owned by a corporation that puts out 20 tournaments. 90% of them stink . So tomorrow you'll have someone from machine come on here and say " were the best, we played up I to 2026 and won" lol. But it will be against awful teams that any 27 can beat .
Team 91. The best at Double Dippin' while charging more than anyone else for the privilege of getting buggered by them.
That's what happens when you're a sellout who sells your soul to a corporation who doesn't care about the kids . Charge the parents more than any other club then throw them in your own crappy tournaments so they don't have to pay to enter other tournaments.
Awful 2026 bracket that almost any 2027 team can beat . Machine was supposed to play on veterans day but realized that was a horrible tournament that their corporate parent put them in so instead they're now playing mustang which is another awful tournament with horrible teams that their corporate parent also runs lol. That's what happens when you're owned by a corporation that puts out 20 tournaments. 90% of them stink . So tomorrow you'll have someone from machine come on here and say " were the best, we played up I to 2026 and won" lol. But it will be against awful teams that any 27 can beat .

Have to agree with this assessment. Machine is a very good team but how come they aren't going down to delaware? Lots of great competition down there.
Very simple , dynamic sports owns them and the weak tournaments they out them in. They'll play up into weak 2026 brackets and say " we play up a year " lol. But they will stay away from any real competition. The Annapolis Hawks own them and they will say " but they're bigger " blah blah blah . Dynamic controls team 91 and all of the " mylacrossetournament". Weak tournaments that they out their teams in then boast about winning . What a joke .
Very simple , dynamic sports owns them and the weak tournaments they out them in. They'll play up into weak 2026 brackets and say " we play up a year " lol. But they will stay away from any real competition. The Annapolis Hawks own them and they will say " but they're bigger " blah blah blah . Dynamic controls team 91 and all of the " mylacrossetournament". Weak tournaments that they out their teams in then boast about winning . What a joke .

What a joke the hawks don’t own them I’m pretty sure they are 1-1 so relax on that one and they play 2026 weather it’s b or a who cares they are playing up now calm your little butt hurt self down and take a nap
So 91 dad, you're saying they don't play in weak "mylacrossetournament" owned by dynamic ? Really ? Go take a look at tourney machine and the weak competition they have played as well as the rest of your 91 teams . Go wear your tee shirt and put your finger up after you beat horrible teams fool
Wrong 91 dad, they played in one 2026 A bracket last season and got spanked by express . So relax and go to the all American burger parking lot , BS is waiting there for you to get on your knees
So 91 dad, you're saying they don't play in weak "mylacrossetournament" owned by dynamic ? Really ? Go take a look at tourney machine and the weak competition they have played as well as the rest of your 91 teams . Go wear your tee shirt and put your finger up after you beat horrible teams fool

Wrong 91 dad, they played in one 2026 A bracket last season and got spanked by express . So relax and go to the all American burger parking lot , BS is waiting there for you to get on your knees

Bahahahahahah they do play in weak brackets I can agree to that but I find it comical that everyone has something to say about 91 and I’m guessing your Long Island parents which means whatever teams little Johnny plays on doesn’t do well so yes I will sit here with a 91 shirt And laugh at you clowns ....
What you 91 dads don’t seem to understand is that you’re the laughing stock of many. Playing weak teams and claiming you’re the best lol. Now that is comical. Can you name 1 good team that machine or rage has played this fall ? Go ahead I will give you a day or two to think about it because you will need that long. 91 is the home of weak tournaments and weak competition. Deal with it. I’ll be waiting for your answer........SkDVFh
Tick tick......tick tick......still waiting 91 dad
Tick tick......tick tick......still waiting 91 dad

I believe I don’t have to please you and your small mind we can be the laughing stock all you want but the fact remains we run Long Island and that’s where the laughing comes from because your travel teams may cost less and it shows now that’s comical I’m not the one to usually bash because I love the sport and all the kids who enjoy it but to keep hearing 91 this 91 that it’s a shame ... again we will continue to run Long Island I know there is talent else where but that’s not my call where they place our teams again you and little Johnny enjoy the spankings we will hand out
You’re nothing but self proclaimed good teams, have you played igloo , legacy, shore 2 shore yet? Nope, you have spent the fall playing b level teams . So when you can explain what good teams you have beat please do so. Your response is foolish, your lack of an answer to the question is deafening, go back to your knees for BS
When you sign up for 91 you get an email saying “ welcome to 91, the home of weak tournaments , weak competition, and the champion of beating B level teams “
When you sign up for 91 you get an email saying “ welcome to 91, the home of weak tournaments , weak competition, and the champion of beating B level teams “

Someone’s butt hurt little Johnny didn’t make it lol igloo is nothing and s2s lol
What teams have you played , simple question
What teams have you played , simple question

Simple answer it’s fall and if we played you we won
Exactly , no answer is the only answer . What a fool , have fun wearing your shirt while telling your friends and family " my son plays on one of the best lacrosse teams , we beat everyone " lol and when they ask who do you play , you say " we just play whoever they schedule us for " hahaha,
Omg, talking about 10/11 year olds.. Insane. Issues you people have.
Exactly , no answer is the only answer . What a fool , have fun wearing your shirt while telling your friends and family " my son plays on one of the best lacrosse teams , we beat everyone " lol and when they ask who do you play , you say " we just play whoever they schedule us for " hahaha,

I’ll leave it on this note since apparently your a man child I wish everyone luck in this upcoming season even your little Johnny .... we can get carried away with our egos but I’ll be the bigger person and say good luck champ and hope you do well this year
Hahaha I'm the man child ? I asked a simple question after you said " if we played you we beat you , and 91 runs long island " and I'm the man child ? Who did you play, very simple
Hahaha I'm the man child ? I asked a simple question after you said " if we played you we beat you , and 91 runs long island " and I'm the man child ? Who did you play, very simple

Still going are we lol give you buddy have a great day drink your tea take a nap and kick rocks with sandals on
At the end of the day they are a talented team and yes they play 2026 division as 5th graders so your stuck on who did they play who did they play doesn’t matter they play up and do well give the kids credit instead of sitting behind your phone because little Johnny didn’t make a decent team. 91 will get bashed wherever they go because we make the tourneys and only put our teams in easy ones lol they are Long Island tournies so we play long island teams I’m sure in the spring and hey will have out of state tournaments but like i said instead of riding 91 because it’s what everyone does just worry about you and little Johnnys team grown men shouldn’t cry over kids lacrosse
Sorry pal, but not everyone is owned by a corporate parent that puts out 50 tournaments and forces their teams into them . 91 stands alone there. But the kids do get the credit , just not the parents living through their kids like you. You’re not your kid so relax and enjoy the lollipop tournaments.
Sorry pal, but not everyone is owned by a corporate parent that puts out 50 tournaments and forces their teams into them . 91 stands alone there. But the kids do get the credit , just not the parents living through their kids like you. You’re not your kid so relax and enjoy the lollipop tournaments.

Living through their kids like me hmmmm that’s pretty funny seeing that I never played lacrosse.... the only sour patch is you “pal” lol get a life again man child put your bib on and tighten your pull ups
And while we are at it mr anonymous what club is little Johnny on hmmm we all know I’m a 91 parent what team who knows but you know my club and is your club in any of our lollipop tourneys because I’d love to see ya
Sure, I’m a proud parent of a kid on igloo Kodak rush, I was on the sideline last year as Calabria outcoached your rage coaches to win the championship

And you obviously don’t know what living through your kid means so I’ll give you an explanation, it means you didn’t play sports so you’re doing so through your kids , I wouldn’t expect a 91 parent to understand anything at the adult comprehension level
Sure, I’m a proud parent of a kid on igloo Kodak rush, I was on the sideline last year as Calabria outcoached your rage coaches to win the championship

And you obviously don’t know what living through your kid means so I’ll give you an explanation, it means you didn’t play sports so you’re doing so through your kids , I wouldn’t expect a 91 parent to understand anything at the adult comprehension level

Poor kodiak rush this year who says I’m a rage dad lol just guessing now keep going and actually played a few sports and did very well but thanks and I understand pretty well coming from the igloo snob mob
And just so you're aware my son never tried out for 91,no interest ,happy where we are and don't want him surrounded by low intellect white trash
And just so you're aware my son never tried out for 91,no interest ,happy where we are and don't want him surrounded by low intellect white trash

Enjoy your season snob mob feel free to side message me so you can see how white trash I am
I just wanted to post here and let you all know that my 10yo 2027AA player is faster, stronger, has better stick skills and lax iq than your kid. Get used to it.

Pretty sad to see the parents trying to live vicariously thru the athletic endeavors of their children. Carry on boys.
I just wanted to post here and let you all know that my 10yo 2027AA player is faster, stronger, has better stick skills and lax iq than your kid. Get used to it.

Pretty sad to see the parents trying to live vicariously thru the athletic endeavors of their children. Carry on boys.

Lmao I tried to end it nice but snob mob has something to prove like I said I’m for all kids at this age who enjoy it no matter what club they play for
All I asked was " who did you guys play in the fall , what teams " you went on and on about how 91 runs long island . Like I said you didn't have an answer except personal insults . I'm not surprised though . When 91 parents don't have any good answers they are filled with excuses and personal attacks like true white trash
All I asked was " who did you guys play in the fall , what teams " you went on and on about how 91 runs long island . Like I said you didn't have an answer except personal insults . I'm not surprised though . When 91 parents don't have any good answers they are filled with excuses and personal attacks like true white trash

And you continue with white trash lol you make me giggle it’s like pre school .... good luck this season my friend hope for the best I’m sure I’ll catch you on a side line
I'm sure you will, I'll look for your mullet and yellow teeth
I'm sure you will, I'll look for your mullet and yellow teeth

I’ll be looking for a tall snob with his nose in the air I’ll bring you back down to earth
From a 91 parent: this thread is one of the most embarrassing things I’ve ever seen. Plenty of good teams on LI...fall ball is fall ball, and we’ll find out who’s the top dog this spring. Plenty of talented teams out there. Work hard over the winter, and let’s decide things on the field come May-July. Good luck all - peace
From an Eclipse parent, I'd just to like to set the record straight and let you know how lousy all of the Long Island teams are. I doubt we'll ever be back to Farmingdale - no competition whatsoever.
From an Eclipse parent, I'd just to like to set the record straight and let you know how lousy all of the Long Island teams are. I doubt we'll ever be back to Farmingdale - no competition whatsoever.

You played one Long Island team and it was a 4th/5th grade team?

Too many mimosas today?

Too many mimosas today?

Everyone knows 91 stacks the brackets in their tournaments to ensure success for their team. No way that 91 was putting their team in the same bracket with Eclipse. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the best 2027 team isn't from wrong island. Interestingly, over the past 2 years these kids have seen better competition from the CT & Westchester based teams than any LI based team. I have no idea what is going wrong out there these days.
I am from long island and I would have to agree with you . Outside of 91 machine the rest is not good . Goes from ok to horrible. and that's about it . The truth of the matter is you'll find 91 parents with big mouths on here saying their teams haven't lost a game but they control the tournaments and they are weak tournaments as you have witnessed against bad teams . When 91 goes out of state they can't hide and they're not that good . Couldnt agree with you more .
Long island is deep in talent but with a ton of competition amongst organizations the talent gets diluted amongst organizations

Sure the Machine is a great team but not all kids on that team are the best on LI. Other teams on LI have players who are better athoetes and players but feel the organization elsewhere is a better fit.

Other states have their talent consilidated.

Also keep in mind there is a reason that LI teams win or are in the finals at the WS of Lax and others are not. Age groups etc..... Long Island will always be a mecca of the sport whether some age groups it is 91, Legacy, Igloo etc.

Too many mimosas today?

Agreed they played in a pretty easy bracket and now there’s no competition lol eclipse is a talented team I’m not taking that away from them but see how they do against rage or s2s or igloo or legacy than come back and talk
If you detest 91 so much, fine, but don’t lie about them. 91 Machine won the NLF tournament in June, and is 1– 1 vs Annapolis Hawks (they are probably the top two 27 teams, at least in the northeast). And, 91 Rage defeated Eclipse twice in Rhode Island in July and won the Trilogy tournament. To say they can’t beat out of state competition is just false.
Can’t wait for spring time.... 91 all three 2027 teams took all fall tourneys ....
I actually wasn't suggesting that Eclipse is the best 2027 team. 2 Way has a really talented team. But like I was saying, they've been seeing better competition against CT & Westchester teams than any of the LI clubs.
Correction rage dad , they beat eclipse b team with a few a team kids sprinkled in. Relax with your " wanna be machine team "
I was at tri star last year and have a friend who's son is on rage . They got lit up by the eclipse A team and lax black at that tournament. So no they didn't beat eclipse A team . Get a grip
For that guy saying 91 took all fall tourneys . Can you make the teams they beat? From what I saw they were all B level teams . So now stand up and take a bow . Dynamic did it again, lined you up against bad B level teams and you beat them . Wow you're amazing you should really be so proud of yourselves .
Rage dad, I agree with the above post. Please name the teams you beat in the fall since you have such a big mouth saying 91 took all fall tourneys . Who did you play ?
I am an eclipse parent and rage has never beaten eclipse A team so you're wrong pal. I do however have a friend who's from long island and he's familiar with rage . He said it's filled with kids dreaming to make machine one day . Good luck , may your dreams come true .
Just a thought, maybe the should rename 91 rage the " 91 dreamers " lol. Machine is a great team and we actually tied them last year . Rage not so good . Not an A team maybe an A -, B+.. sorry to burst your bubble
Is Machine better than there 2026 team ?
Rage dad, I agree with the above post. Please name the teams you beat in the fall since you have such a big mouth saying 91 took all fall tourneys . Who did you play ?

It’s in the tourney app it’s it’s not about who we played it’s about all the crazies that come on here and post 91 is over rated blah blah blah I’m not a rage parent I’m sorry all your panties are in a twist and maybe you kids teams aren’t doing well so continue to say lolipop tourneys and continue with your day I wish nothing but happiness for your little guys and hope they have a great season
Just a thought, maybe the should rename 91 rage the " 91 dreamers " lol. Machine is a great team and we actually tied them last year . Rage not so good . Not an A team maybe an A -, B+.. sorry to burst your bubble

Rage is the perfect name. Rage they're not Machine. Raging their kids will never be on Machine. Raging that the carrot is forever being dangled but they can never get it. Raging that they're still paying 91 for an inferior product.

It's a good name.

Rage is the perfect name. Rage they're not Machine. Raging their kids will never be on Machine. Raging that the carrot is forever being dangled but they can never get it. Raging that they're still paying 91 for an inferior product.

It's a good name.

I would love for all the anonymous people on here to post your club would love for you to own up and post your kids teams or just continue on a 91 rant
The anonymous folks on this board who are most bitter and resentful towards 91 are also the most likely to have their kids trying out every summer.. With the same results..
The anonymous folks on this board who are most bitter and resentful towards 91 are also the most likely to have their kids trying out every summer.. With the same results..

I will agree with this ... the lights on 91 all the time which is fine with me I’m happy but tell us what little Johnnys club is lol quick to call us rage dads and what not but won’t beat any of our teams
In a tourney ... come on people post your clubs represent ya team lol
Perhaps you’re illiterate? I mentioned before that I am an eclipse parent. You went on to claim you beat us but never did , you beat the B team. We were not at trilogy only a few kids from the A team went to fill in some holes as some kids on the b team were away that weekend. Ok, so let’s try this slowly........I .....am.........an.......eclipse....parent.
Perhaps you’re illiterate? I mentioned before that I am an eclipse parent. You went on to claim you beat us but never did , you beat the B team. We were not at trilogy only a few kids from the A team went to fill in some holes as some kids on the b team were away that weekend. Ok, so let’s try this slowly........I .....am.........an.......eclipse....parent.
Well thanks for explaining that twice lol.. and I’m pretty sure we weren’t speaking about you since you did say you were an eclipse parent so move on we are speaking for the majority of the people who comment and never say what club they are from so I’ll say this slow for you keep moving
Spoken like true long island trash
Man I see these people that post seriously on here about who they beat, how good their kid is etc etc. all the time at these tournaments and I've perfected how to get away as fast as I can. What a miserable way to live basing your worth and the worth of your kid on the club he is on? Be happy they are able to play a sport, and you have the means to pay for it. Because there is not doubt a lot of kids that would be right there but can't pay for it, and would knock your guy right out. So get over yourself, enjoy the ride and don't make your kid be as much as a d*#ck you are........
Man I see these people that post seriously on here about who they beat, how good their kid is etc etc. all the time at these tournaments and I've perfected how to get away as fast as I can. What a miserable way to live basing your worth and the worth of your kid on the club he is on? Be happy they are able to play a sport, and you have the means to pay for it. Because there is not doubt a lot of kids that would be right there but can't pay for it, and would knock your guy right out. So get over yourself, enjoy the ride and don't make your kid be as much as a d*#ck you are........

No one bases there worth of anything our club is constantly on the chopping block so we stick up for our club it’s simple nothing more nothing less .... and the only come back you can come up with is trash lol... smh yes we are trash lol but trash that runs through your teams must be embarrassing getting beat by such trash like I’ve said I’m all here for the support of the sport and hoping every kid is enjoying it but when the constant 91 bash fest that goes on I’m gonna speak up but than I’m trash smh again we will see how things work out in the spring and for the last time hope everyone has a good season
Rage dad, you have never beat or run through eclipse so settle down. You're not machine , they are the only team that can handle us .

No one bases there worth of anything our club is constantly on the chopping block so we stick up for our club it’s simple nothing more nothing less .... and the only come back you can come up with is trash lol... smh yes we are trash lol but trash that runs through your teams must be embarrassing getting beat by such trash like I’ve said I’m all here for the support of the sport and hoping every kid is enjoying it but when the constant 91 bash fest that goes on I’m gonna speak up but than I’m trash smh again we will see how things work out in the spring and for the last time hope everyone has a good season

I am the parent of a Rage player. You give the team a real bad look by carrying on here. Please stop it. It's really embarrassing.

I am the parent of a Rage player. You give the team a real bad look by carrying on here. Please stop it. It's really
embarrassing.

I totally agree and I’m trying to be nice but not going to continue to let everyone bash the 91 brand but completely understand things have gotten out of control I will stop with the reply’s and let’s get back to lacrosse and being a community

Would you please learn how to use a period every once and a while? Your run-on sentences are painful to read. Or, stop posting until you’ve completed the 6th grade.

Thanks.

Would you please learn how to use a period every once and a while? Your run-on sentences are painful to read. Or, stop posting until you’ve completed the 6th grade.

Thanks.

I apologize but you can take it deep my friend ....real deep . I forget about all the perfect individuals such as yourself. But if you’d like I can take you back to 6th grade would be my pleasure
What a piece of trash this guy is , I agree with the rage parent , really embarrassing for your club . And now he's the " brand manager " lol. If this is who you guys have representing your club as the "protector if the 91 brand " God bless you with strength and patience as you sit at practices and games with him . Good job protecting the brand oh bearded one .
What a piece of trash this guy is , I agree with the rage parent , really embarrassing for your club . And now he's the " brand manager " lol. If this is who you guys have representing your club as the "protector if the 91 brand " God bless you with strength and patience as you sit at practices and games with him . Good job protecting the brand oh bearded one .

Yes another snob comment actually we all get along great it’s pretty good actually just kind of funny how all of you have your panties in a bunch.... continue on
Again and again I’ll say this thread has gotten out of control and yes I’m part of it even with the trash comments that make me laugh I’d still be the guy on the sideline given your team credit if they beat us or make good plays as much as you can think I’m “trash” I’m for the kids and as long as they are having a good time and enjoying the sport I’m happy we can all have our differences and see things different but like I said I wish nothing but good things for your clubs this season
Again and again I’ll say this thread has gotten out of control and yes I’m part of it even with the trash comments that make me laugh I’d still be the guy on the sideline given your team credit if they beat us or make good plays as much as you can think I’m “trash” I’m for the kids and as long as they are having a good time and enjoying the sport I’m happy we can all have our differences and see things different but like I said I wish nothing but good things for your clubs this season

Lay off the sauce. Way to keep it classy Rage.

Not one single period. It looks like this (.) Try it. Your friends will like you better. Oh, and please don’t help Junior with his homework. Leave that to mom.

Not one single period. It looks like this (.) Try it. Your friends will like you better. Oh, and please don’t help Junior with his homework. Leave that to mom.

And than this clown responds again private message me if you would like to trash talk I’m free and lets keep it off the forum.

And than this clown responds again private message me if you would like to trash talk I’m free

It’s the little dot on the bottom right of the keyboard. Try it out. It works like this:

“And then this clown responds again. Private message me if you would like to trash talk. I’m free.”

Looks cool, right? You go boy. We can work on it again tomorrow if you’d like.

And than this clown responds again private message me if you would like to trash talk I’m free

It’s the little dot on the bottom right of the keyboard. Try it out. It works like this:

“And then this clown responds again. Private message me if you would like to trash talk. I’m free.”

Looks cool, right? You go boy. We can work on it again tomorrow if you’d like.

I’ll pass appreciate it though back to lacrosse talk otherwise I’ll just delete your useless posts
The bearded one ......protector of the brand ... hahaha
The bearded one ......protector of the brand ... hahaha

Poor guy must’ve been ignored as a child .. still a child smh it’s ok my man as long as you feel better..
Your right I’m sorry I’m a child shame on me
Another Rage parent here...posted a couple of times above, but this is all really embarrassing on all sides. Don’t understand why so many are so hateful towards 10 year olds based on what club lax team they’re on. Jeez.

My son plays on Rage and enjoys being on the team and playing with his teammates, and they get great training.
But that doesn’t imply anything bad about any other team or program. Good luck to all come spring time, and may the best team win.
Couldnt agree more .....I think this forum goes downhill quickly . As you can see though, the reason for the back and forth with the insults etc...is not a animonsity toward 91, nothing against the parents or kids , and no one is jealous of the teams on 91. It's the jack jerks like the bearded guy that tend to throw people off . notIntelligent comments like " we run long island " and " we haven't lost one game " which are filled with debatable reasons as we all know is the main reason for the beginning of a downhill conversation. As we all know it's the parents that ruin youth sports and he is exhibit A.
Do any organizations/locations offer defense specific clinics? Not looking for individual one on one training, more of a group setting to keep the cost down.
I see FO clinics, shooting clinics, dodge clinics, goalie clinics, but nothing for defense?
Do any organizations/locations offer defense specific clinics? Not looking for individual one on one training, more of a group setting to keep the cost down.
I see FO clinics, shooting clinics, dodge clinics, goalie clinics, but nothing for defense?

Some do. Some offer at an extra cost and some offer as part of tuition and its mostly done over the winter.
Couldnt agree more .....I think this forum goes downhill quickly . As you can see though, the reason for the back and forth with the insults etc...is not a animonsity toward 91, nothing against the parents or kids , and no one is jealous of the teams on 91. It's the jack jerks like the bearded guy that tend to throw people off . notIntelligent comments like " we run long island " and " we haven't lost one game " which are filled with debatable reasons as we all know is the main reason for the beginning of a downhill conversation. As we all know it's the parents that ruin youth sports and he is exhibit A.

Smh... you’ve got an apology from me up top a few posts ago.. I’ll take the heat but. Far from a donk I can turn into a big one if you’d like I was just lashing back out at the 91 shade that’s all didn’t mean any harm we all interpret texts differently but again my apologies and hope you have a great season

Smh... you’ve got an apology from me up top a few posts ago.. I’ll take the heat but. Far from a donk I can turn into a big one if you’d like I was just lashing back out at the 91 shade that’s all didn’t mean any harm we all interpret texts differently but again my apologies and hope you have a great season

Will you 2 stunads please go get a room. Tweedle dense and
The Bearded One. STFU please!

Couldn’t agree more I’m trying to keep this moving. But people still have to chime in I’m done strictly lacrosse.

Couldn’t agree more I’m trying to keep this moving. But people still have to chime in I’m done strictly lacrosse.

I commented above and said I was the parent of a Rage player. I must say that the bearded one has succeeded in parents at training asking each other who the heck is "Bearded kaos". It's that embarrassing. You really need to cease all the BS here. You're not strictly lacrosse. I would be pissed if I were a 91 director. If anything you may have hurt their brand. Again, please stop.

I commented above and said I was the parent of a Rage player. I must say that the bearded one has succeeded in parents at training asking each other who the heck is "Bearded kaos". It's that embarrassing. You really need to cease all the BS here. You're not strictly lacrosse. I would be pissed if I were a 91 director. If anything you may have hurt their brand. Again, please stop.

And again and again I’ve put out my apologies and moved forward with bringing this thread back to lacrosse I crossed over some lines and I’m admitting it again my apologies for the BS and mean no harm towards anyone rage parent my apologies as well I’ll be sure to keep things like a community and reverse the negativity and bring this thread back to where it should be have a good day
So happy my director made it a point do not post bs on this forum. If you do he will find out who it is and remove that person from the team saying negative stuff about any organization. Sometimes I just come on here and see what’s up and it’s the same old same old .
So happy my director made it a point do not post bs on this forum. If you do he will find out who it is and remove that person from the team saying negative stuff about any organization. Sometimes I just come on here and see what’s up and it’s the same old same old .

Yes it got out of hand.. hope everyone enjoys the holidays and winter clinics are going well
How much are some of these clubs teams tuition ?

Igloo
Express
Legacy
Rage
Rush etc..

How much is it compared to out of state teams ?
How much are some of these clubs teams tuition ?

Igloo
Express
Legacy
Rage
Rush etc..

How much is it compared to out of state teams ?

Express 3k includes 3 fall and 6 summer tourneys and winter skills. Plus a helmet, gloves and bag. And extras if you had a helmet. I think that’s a very good rate compared to some others.
Annapolis Hawks 2027 is the best ‘27 team in the country.

Signed- Hawks Dad
I would have to agree with you. It's funny that being from long island I have heard so much about this 91 machine " dream team " that says they " play up " but they only play up in their own weak tournaments. When they play in the nlf tournaments they stay in the 2027 bracket and then complain " did you see the size of those guys , they're huge " when they lose . Meanwhile I have a son in 2025 express CoachC , we don't complain about the size of the Hawks we go out and beat them while 91 cries about their size lol
I would agree. 91 is a total joke as an organization. At the end of the day they do not care about the kids or the relationships the kids build with their teammates.
I would have to agree with you. It's funny that being from long island I have heard so much about this 91 machine " dream team " that says they " play up " but they only play up in their own weak tournaments. When they play in the nlf tournaments they stay in the 2027 bracket and then complain " did you see the size of those guys , they're huge " when they lose . Meanwhile I have a son in 2025 express CoachC , we don't complain about the size of the Hawks we go out and beat them while 91 cries about their size lol

I know nothing about Hawks 2027 but the 2025 team is not big. Not bigger than Express 2025 nor 91 2025. They're just good. Better than 91 and almost as good as Express.

Everything else you say is on point though.
I don't know much about the 2027 Annapolis Hawks but why dont I ever see that organization or I believe Laxachussets in the World Series of Lax??

Signed- Hawks Dad

Signed- Hawks Dad

Signed- Hawks Dad

Dear Hawks Dad,
The Hawks have 7 confirmed holdbacks, do you think that is fair or nah?

Signed- Hawks Dad

Signed- Hawks Dad

Signed- Hawks Dad

Dear Hawks Dad,
The Hawks have 7 confirmed holdbacks, do you think that is fair or nah?

Who cares lost. My 11 year old can beat any 12 year old to the cage. Stop crying.
Anyone care to share their thoughts on the better Fairfield County club teams? My son played for Laxachusetts 2027's last summer and fall, but we're preparing to move to Fairfield CT later this month. His current coach told us to look at 2Way, CT Wolves and Eclipse. Since all of the teams have already been picked for summer 2020 we're going to have to reach out to a few clubs to see if they'll take a look at him for the upcoming season. Any comments on the above teams or other clubs we should be looking at?

Thanks.
Anyone care to share their thoughts on the better Fairfield County club teams? My son played for Laxachusetts 2027's last summer and fall, but we're preparing to move to Fairfield CT later this month. His current coach told us to look at 2Way, CT Wolves and Eclipse. Since all of the teams have already been picked for summer 2020 we're going to have to reach out to a few clubs to see if they'll take a look at him for the upcoming season. Any comments on the above teams or other clubs we should be looking at?

Thanks.

2way is a good club and definitely has a good program the 2027 2way team is a good contender also eclipse is a good program and I believe their 2027 team is decent.. either way hopefully everything works out and good luck
my experience is that the CT teams have been very strong and prepared. They have come to LI tournaments and wiped teams off the map. I don't know if it's because there are fewer programs so the talent is more concentrated, or kids are off-age, or the kids are getting better instruction... but, i have witnessed some serious beat downs.
There goes the 91 dad with the holdback question. How sad, don't the 27 machine "play up " on long island ? So why cry about hold backs if your machine team is so darn special and plays up in weak long island 2026 brackets . Makes no sense . You play up when only on long island in the weak 2026 bracket then cry that Hawks have hold backs ? Get a grip .
Couldn't agree more .....I watched the 2025 express team beat down the Hawks 10-3 in the fall . No crying about hold backs just good old fashioned spanking . The 91 2025 parents were crying after they list to the Hawks " they're bigger " blah blah blah. You should take your 91 2027 machine to a 2025 tournament so they can watch how it's done .
There goes the 91 dad with the holdback question. How sad, don't the 27 machine "play up " on long island ? So why cry about hold backs if your machine team is so darn special and plays up in weak long island 2026 brackets . Makes no sense . You play up when only on long island in the weak 2026 bracket then cry that Hawks have hold backs ? Get a grip .

I'd agree with this playing a team with holdbacks is the same as playing up 2026 .. hopefully these two teams meet again for some good ol lacrosse hopefully without the complaining
Couldn't agree more .....I watched the 2025 express team beat down the Hawks 10-3 in the fall . No crying about hold backs just good old fashioned spanking . The 91 2025 parents were crying after they list to the Hawks " they're bigger " blah blah blah. You should take your 91 2027 machine to a 2025 tournament so they can watch how it's done .

2025 Hawks are tiny. Probably one of the smallest teams in 2025. What the heck are your smoking? Laxacussets. HHH. That’s some big 2025 teams. Not Hawks.

2025 Hawks are tiny. Probably one of the smallest teams in 2025. What the heck are your smoking? Laxacussets. HHH. That’s some big 2025 teams. Not Hawks.

Chimps don't dance bee'tch.
Right, small,medium or large 91 couldn't beat them fool . You're just proving my point .
my experience is that the CT teams have been very strong and prepared. They have come to LI tournaments and wiped teams off the map. I don't know if it's because there are fewer programs so the talent is more concentrated, or kids are off-age, or the kids are getting better instruction... but, i have witnessed some serious beat downs.

Examples ?

Eclipse has a really strong program and Coach K (Staples High School coach) is 1 of the directors. He is outstanding!!
Has anyone participated in any clinics at the Turtle Dome? Trying to get a feel for the organization, if I should consider.
I agree with the CT dad, eclipse is very strong and came to long island last summer and embarrassed one of the 91 teams at tri star . Don't remember the name of the team I just know the parents said it was the second team playing in the A bracket or something like that . Completely overmatched by eclipse .
Has anyone participated in any clinics at the Turtle Dome? Trying to get a feel for the organization, if I should consider.

Do yourself a favor, don't consider, look some where else. Trust me.
Stick with the Athlete Zone. I agree the the post "don't consider" heard nothing good about them. Many other options
In the summer the Rotanz position camp is run very well
2027 Hawks have 2 holdbacks BUT start two 2028’s. They pretty much even out. 2027 Hawks just beat everyone.

-Hawks dad and someone who knows.

91 is the best team we’ve played in the three years we’ve been together. They beat us by a goal on Long Island. We smoked them by 4 goals in Baltimore.

2027 lost 5-4 to a Laxachusetts team in 2018. Those are only two losses for that Hawks team since its creation.
I agree with you, hawks are just a great team. Unfortunately when your on Long Island and team 91 loses we have to hear them cry like babies and make excuses . Sad bunch of people. They cry “ holdbacks .....did you see the size of those kids etc...“ I wouldn’t pay any attention to what they have to say, just sour grapes
Will the 2027 Hawks roster as it is currently constituted qualify for World Series of Youth Lacrosse? BC that's usually where it all goes south for the MD folks who say hold back argument is "sour grapes" etc.

If you would qualify then good for the Hawks, they are legit!

If not, well then not so legit
Will the 2027 Hawks roster as it is currently constituted qualify for World Series of Youth Lacrosse? BC that's usually where it all goes south for the MD folks who say hold back argument is "sour grapes" etc.

If you would qualify then good for the Hawks, they are legit!

If not, well then not so legit

Not a chance Hawks Dad. You probably are misinformed there buddy. Maryland never shows up and never will because they can’t stay within the age based rules.
Why is 91 the only club on long island that cries when the Hawks beat them? I don't see anyone else on long island whiningh and complaining like you do. We have been beaten by better clubs in different years such as express 2025. Never hear them crying like you do. They get on the field and play ball. What a serious bunch of cry babies .
Why is 91 the only club on long island that cries when the Hawks beat them? I don't see anyone else on long island whiningh and complaining like you do. We have been beaten by better clubs in different years such as express 2025. Never hear them crying like you do. They get on the field and play ball. What a serious bunch of cry babies .

answer: nobody likes team 91 on LI. 91 is an example of no team spirit, ripping parents off, kids stabbing each other in the back, parents are meatheads, coaches couldn't care less about the players. List goes on, but don't want to bore you.
First year with the Turtles. My son was formerly on another club team which I will not name bc I do not want to say anything negative. Thus far the Turtle organization has been great. The team size is manageable, the trainers know the game, the gear is by far the best I have seen and we have 2 training times per week indoors. The training that they offer for a cost and is open to everyone varies from trainer to trainer and is based on experience and number of attendees. So for people come on and say "look elsewhere' is kind of nonsense if you do not have first hand knowledge. Long Island is saturated with way too many club teams. I can only speak from my experience and I have been with 3 different clubs for my 3 children throughout the years. Thus far the Turtles have been first class.
Don't know which

answer: nobody likes team 91 on LI. 91 is an example of no team spirit, ripping parents off, kids stabbing each other in the back, parents are meatheads, coaches couldn't care less about the players. List goes on, but don't want to bore you.

Don't know what year you are speaking of but there is none of that on our team it is the actual opposite of everything you said pretty funny to see what people think 91 is about .. kids love playing together and are great with each other off the field as well they have fun and the coach is amazing couldn't ask for a better team to each is own
I agree with the above posting....have seen it first hand...91 is cut throat, back stabbing at its finest. I have personally listened to parents throw kids from their own towns that are good friends with their sons right under the bus to prop their own kid up. Toxic sidelines, to the extent that even the coaches call the parents toxic .....but of course the parents think BS is their best friend lol, quite funny actually.
First year with the Turtles. My son was formerly on another club team which I will not name bc I do not want to say anything negative. Thus far the Turtle organization has been great. The team size is manageable, the trainers know the game, the gear is by far the best I have seen and we have 2 training times per week indoors. The training that they offer for a cost and is open to everyone varies from trainer to trainer and is based on experience and number of attendees. So for people come on and say "look elsewhere' is kind of nonsense if you do not have first hand knowledge. Long Island is saturated with way too many club teams. I can only speak from my experience and I have been with 3 different clubs for my 3 children throughout the years. Thus far the Turtles have been first class.

I was with the organization last year. Yes, the gear is nice, the training facility is small. As for substance; NONE. Like any other organization it's a personal fit.

I was with the organization last year. Yes, the gear is nice, the training facility is small. As for substance; NONE. Like any other organization it's a personal fit.

Mighty "Joe" is going to get your IP address and remove you from the team for your post...
I agree with the above posting....have seen it first hand...91 is cut throat, back stabbing at its finest. I have personally listened to parents throw kids from their own towns that are good friends with their sons right under the bus to prop their own kid up. Toxic sidelines, to the extent that even the coaches call the parents toxic .....but of course the parents think BS is their best friend lol, quite funny actually.

Would love to know what teams you are speaking of sounds like like the usual 91 is terrible not every club is going to be your cup of tea .. but geez there are a lot of haters on this board more like high school. This is a 5th grade thread about lacrosse and information about clubs if you have so much detest towards a club keep it to yourself and enjoy little Johnny's experience on his own team smh
They didn't have a training facility last year.
Not sure why you're so surprised 91 dad. The reason for the detest as you put it is your club is filled with parents with big mouths and trashy comments . So yes, people detest trash. One can only take so many lies and trash talk before they put you in your place . Simple as that .
I think this goes for most clubs I've heard trashy parents from multiple travel teams but again let's try and keep this thread positive
It’s unbelievable some of the stuff you people post about which team is better . Talk about other organization, coaches . In the end this sport will stop after college if little Johnny decides to play in college if he’s not burnt out because he played 4 days a week since he was 7 . My nephew went to a great D1 program about 6 yrs ago and guess what he hardly got much money to play and now hasn’t pick up a stick in a yr. His time in college was 6 days a week of workouts , practices and sometimes 2 times a day. Never went on spring break . The coaches didn’t care how he was doing in the classroom etc.... Now he’s in the police academy very happy and could of done the same thing going to a local college and saving his parents a ton of money . A lot of these guys come out of school and say wow that was a fast 4 years and it was miserable a sport I played my whole life with no end result and no job ready . What’s next doing $50 a hour cash clinics ? Relax parents your team maybe better then that team and so ?? Enjoy it now because there zero future beyond college . JMO . Stop drinking the lacrosse koolaid and smoking the Laxcrack because end results is nothing . Enjoy the development for your young son because I bet he rather be riding his bike then dragging him all over the place because he plays for the “best” team . Also I love the dads that are insane and have Zero Athletic ability , I just shake my head and laugh look at this hammerhead !!!
It’s unbelievable some of the stuff you people post about which team is better . Talk about other organization, coaches . In the end this sport will stop after college if little Johnny decides to play in college if he’s not burnt out because he played 4 days a week since he was 7 . My nephew went to a great D1 program about 6 yrs ago and guess what he hardly got much money to play and now hasn’t pick up a stick in a yr. His time in college was 6 days a week of workouts , practices and sometimes 2 times a day. Never went on spring break . The coaches didn’t care how he was doing in the classroom etc.... Now he’s in the police academy very happy and could of done the same thing going to a local college and saving his parents a ton of money . A lot of these guys come out of school and say wow that was a fast 4 years and it was miserable a sport I played my whole life with no end result and no job ready . What’s next doing $50 a hour cash clinics ? Relax parents your team maybe better then that team and so ?? Enjoy it now because there zero future beyond college . JMO . Stop drinking the lacrosse koolaid and smoking the Laxcrack because end results is nothing . Enjoy the development for your young son because I bet he rather be riding his bike then dragging him all over the place because he plays for the “best” team . Also I love the dads that are insane and have Zero Athletic ability , I just shake my head and laugh look at this hammerhead !!!

A post that you don’t see much the truth that some detest to believe !

A post that you don’t see much the truth that some don’t like to believe !

Lot's of truth here. Lol. I spend 4 years in a D1 college sports program albeit not for lacrosse and much of this is true about life as a college athlete. If you are male and can get a full ride in football or basketball...go for it otherwise the return on investment is garbage and not worth burning your kid out.

Also I should add regardless of your kids stick skills, jump shot, forehand, or any other sport specific skill..... if they are not tremendous athletes with speed and agility and the speed is largely born with. (Read the research, you are not moving the needle much with speed training) they will not get that D1 scholarship anyway.

The girls that played tennis at a college I worked for were such tremendous atheltes that they would beat most guys in one on one basketball...... athleticism and speed trumps nearly everything.

Lot's of truth here. Lol. I spend 4 years in a D1 college sports program albeit not for lacrosse and much of this is true about life as a college athlete. If you are male and can get a full ride in football or basketball...go for it otherwise the return on investment is garbage and not worth burning your kid out.

Also I should add regardless of your kids stick skills, jump shot, forehand, or any other sport specific skill..... if they are not tremendous athletes with speed and agility and the speed is largely born with. (Read the research, you are not moving the needle much with speed training) they will not get that D1 scholarship anyway.

The girls that played tennis at a college I worked for were such tremendous atheltes that they would beat most guys in one on one basketball...... athleticism and speed trumps nearly everything.

Both those post should be put on every topic on this Forum . Truth hurts !
Seems all the loud mouths are done talking badly about others , coaches , kids and organizations.
Seems all the loud mouths are done talking badly about others , coaches , kids and organizations.

Dam, why the heck did I go out and invest in the big SUV, along with the Yeti soft cooler? My little Cooper looks the part, hair cut, and matching swag. I drag him to at least 3 to 4 clinics weekly and speed and agility on Fridays . Since we are the picture perfect family, I just love talking about my son and self. I'm a PAL daddy coach, also a part of my towns lax program board, and a school teacher by trade. My position on the board allows me to control/ retain an advantage over the inner workings of our town program. Not to mention, I consider myself very knowledgeable and a mover/ shaker within the youth lax program. I've already spoken to Cooper's MS coach about his playing time and position on the team when he arrives. I forgot, I'm good friends with the District's AD, so Cooper is set. I have to admit though, he hates physical contact and lacrosse is the only sport he plays. He's a tough kid as long as I'm around. I don't know what he would do without me.
Lol, I know this guy!
Lol, I know this guy!

Does he wear an orange shirt, hat, and shorts?

This is not a shot at anyone's post. I tend to agree with everything minus one small thing that I find important. The lax culture and landscape is filled to the B with success stories outside of lacrosse that started as a relationship on the field. Let's face it, the sport has money. I know guys on the west cost who are wildly successful because of a lacrosse connection and someone's dad owned this hedge fund or is CEO at that investment bank. I have no vision of my son making a dime off this sport past college, but the connections he can make, at least from what I see, can last a lifetime and are beyond invaluable. For me, any help I can provide to give him a leg up to get accepted to a school he may not get in to without lacrosse is a bonus.
Regarding the posts on Div 1 colleges...I've read that even at the best teams (Duke, etc.) there are only 12 or so scholarships, and so they have to be split between the players on the roster. My son is in one of the "big" clubs but I'd be perfectly happy for him just to make his varsity team when he's older, make connections and friendships, study hard, play for one of the good D3 or club programs, and leverage his education and connections for a good career. If that ends up happening, then all of this crazy club stuff we do is worth it....just my two cents.
Regarding 91...I am a 91 parent, but both of my kids have played a variety of travel sports, and in my opinion, there is no higher proportion of crazy lunatic 91 parents than there is for any other LI lax club, or any soccer program, or basketball, etc. Go to a big soccer tournament sometime and get a load of the some of the parent sideline antics. There is a standard distribution of people in all walks of life where some people are a*holes, some are super-nice, and plenty fall somewhere in between.

This is not a shot at anyone's post. I tend to agree with everything minus one small thing that I find important. The lax culture and landscape is filled to the B with success stories outside of lacrosse that started as a relationship on the field. Let's face it, the sport has money. I know guys on the west cost who are wildly successful because of a lacrosse connection and someone's dad owned this hedge fund or is CEO at that investment bank. I have no vision of my son making a dime off this sport past college, but the connections he can make, at least from what I see, can last a lifetime and are beyond invaluable. For me, any help I can provide to give him a leg up to get accepted to a school he may not get in to without lacrosse is a bonus.

I agree that though they have to sacrifice a lot to be a student athlete there can be some fun and memorable life experiences they wouldn't get if they didn't play. Sure, certain opportunities can present themselves but not sure if anymore than if they put themselves into other venues of life and similar opportunities could present themselves.

I guess my posts is since 2% for D1 and a little more for D 2 and 3 of the young 10 year old players will ever become good enough to play at that level maybe some parents should temper their expectations at least untill they are in HS. As good as a kid looks at 10-11 with a stick there is a reason why such a small percentage plays at that level.

But sure, if your kid becomes that player and choose that student life and understand going in that opens that door and maybe it will pay off with other opportunities.
possibly the

Dam, why the heck did I go out and invest in the big SUV, along with the Yeti soft cooler? My little Cooper looks the part, hair cut, and matching swag. I drag him to at least 3 to 4 clinics weekly and speed and agility on Fridays . Since we are the picture perfect family, I just love talking about my son and self. I'm a PAL daddy coach, also a part of my towns lax program board, and a school teacher by trade. My position on the board allows me to control/ retain an advantage over the inner workings of our town program. Not to mention, I consider myself very knowledgeable and a mover/ shaker within the youth lax program. I've already spoken to Cooper's MS coach about his playing time and position on the team when he arrives. I forgot, I'm good friends with the District's AD, so Cooper is set. I have to admit though, he hates physical contact and lacrosse is the only sport he plays. He's a tough kid as long as I'm around. I don't know what he would do without me.

Quite possibly the best post I've read on BOC - the manufactured life!
If this will end the rest of the yr will clubs do the right thing and give part of tuition back to the paying families ?
If this will end the rest of the yr will clubs do the right thing and give part of tuition back to the paying families ?

Doubt it.

Doubt it.

They should . All these clubs is shady business and business owners. When they want there money though
Of course they wont , still have Legacy charging $125 per person for extra tournament fee. Every year they do it . Wake up
I want my money back 91.
I want my money back 91.

Start off by calling or emailing . You probably wont typical lacrosse parent wont rock the body.
I want my money back 91.

Start off by calling or emailing . You probably wont typical lacrosse parent wont rock the body.

Rock the boat *
Give clubs time because though it is not looking good not sure if it is a done deal to cancel entire spring summer....if no tuition adjustments are made then all heck will break loose with parents whether 91, Legacy, Ogloo or name your club
Give clubs time because though it is not looking good not sure if it is a done deal to cancel entire spring summer....if no tuition adjustments are made then all heck will break loose with parents whether 91, Legacy, Ogloo or name your club

Agree on that .

Agree on that .

or if summer is saved for travel, go three days per week instead of two. Definitely a refund for lost practice/tournaments.

Agree on that .

or if summer is saved for travel, go three days per week instead of two. Definitely a refund for lost practice/tournaments.

3 days a week ? Really ? Guess you have nothing eles
Going on with yourself. Who wants to do 3 says a week ?

Agree on that .

3 days a week ? Really ? Guess you have nothing eles
Going on with yourself. Who wants to do 3 says a week ?

My son's team was doing this before the shut down. The best teams do this schedule normally. Just making a suggestion to get money back to the parents of other teams.
3 days a week plus a game? or 2 practices plus a game?
What 2027 PAL team would of took the lizards cup this year ?
when will the club teams start to refund people money now that schools closed for the year
when will the club teams start to refund people money now that schools closed for the year

Call your credit card .
Who cares? Sachem puts a lot of effort into PAL too bad their Varsity teams stink. #1-39 against Ward Melville sounds about right.
Who cares? Sachem puts a lot of effort into PAL too bad their Varsity teams stink. #1-39 against Ward Melville sounds about right.

Dude, you're posting to nothing. Put the bottle down, take off your orange 91 panties, and have a catch with your kid in the back yard.

What are you responding to?
MYO is very good if all those kids are actually from Moriches, definitely better than Sachem. Smithtown is strong too in Suffolk
What ?
MYO is very good if all those kids are actually from Moriches, definitely better than Sachem. Smithtown is strong too in Suffolk

MYO is comprised of Center Moriches and East Moriches. I coach a girls team in district but know the team well and friends with the families. All but 1 kid is from those 2 towns, one other goes to ESM but has had a waiver since 2nd grade. I think there was some issue family had with ESM. As you probably know PAL verifies all of it. Those boys are solid and have won the last couple years, probably would have been them or a solid Smithtown team playing in that Hofstra thing.

MYO is comprised of Center Moriches and East Moriches. I coach a girls team in district but know the team well and friends with the families. All but 1 kid is from those 2 towns, one other goes to ESM but has had a waiver since 2nd grade. I think there was some issue family had with ESM. As you probably know PAL verifies all of it. Those boys are solid and have won the last couple years, probably would have been them or a solid Smithtown team playing in that Hofstra thing.

Definitely better than Sachem, says who the girls team coach from Center Moriches? How will Center Moriches stack up against Sachem starting in 7th grade onward? Exactly

Definitely better than Sachem, says who the girls team coach from Center Moriches? How will Center Moriches stack up against Sachem starting in 7th grade onward? Exactly

I'll pass your message on
Attention Sachem parents; Turtles got rid of one of their trouble makers. We feel sorry for the son, very nice kid but the father, NO. According to other Sachem parents, he's also a hand full with their town team. He owes us all money, but we won't get into that. Good luck Sachem!
[quote=Anonymous]Attention Sachem parents; Turtles got rid of one of their trouble makers. We feel sorry for the son, very nice kid but the father, NO. According to other Sachem parents, he's also a hand full with their town team. He owes us all money, but we won't get into that. Good luck Sachem!

I know who they are referring to. I guess someone thought it was a perfect time to get rid of the problem.
That’s the same way they used to talk about Hugely
[quote=Anonymous]Attention Sachem parents; Turtles got rid of one of their trouble makers. We feel sorry for the son, very nice kid but the father, NO. According to other Sachem parents, he's also a hand full with their town team. He owes us all money, but we won't get into that. Good luck Sachem!

I know who they are referring to. I guess someone thought it was a perfect time to get rid of the problem.

I heard. Did they give him some money back? If the Turtles did, when and if ever we get back on the field we have to buy our own lunch. Oh well!

I heard. Did they give him some money back? If the Turtles did, when and if ever we get back on the field we have to buy our own lunch. Oh well!

Doesn’t most clubs have a team forum ? How about go on it and bring your issues on it instead of here or ask your director for a refund for 1/4 of your tuition. No you won't you will go on here and rant. Governor doesn’t want open anything up and people worry about FOOD at tournament's.

Doesn’t most clubs have a team forum ? How about go on it and bring your issues on it instead of here or ask your director for a refund for 1/4 of your tuition. No you won't you will go on here and rant. Governor doesn’t want open anything up and people worry about FOOD at tournament's.

Sachem does not have a club forum
Is Spallina's 91 team practicing 3 days a week during the shutdown?

Great team they will continue when time comes so will Rage both best 2027 team out there ! Best bang for its buck and im not on 91 just a unique age group Overall. Fact !!!
Very risky for any organization to attempt practices right now, After these protests there will be a sudden spike in covid cases. Several other states are seeing alot of new cases since re-opening. Dublin deck was fined 14k for adults drinking, I would think any club having young kids practice would be a worse fine. I'm a 91 parent and we are not practicing. BS cares too much about the kids to risk that.
Very risky for any organization to attempt practices right now, After these protests there will be a sudden spike in covid cases. Several other states are seeing alot of new cases since re-opening. Dublin deck was fined 14k for adults drinking, I would think any club having young kids practice would be a worse fine. I'm a 91 parent and we are not practicing. BS cares too much about the kids to risk that.

BS is a donk.

Great team they will continue when time comes so will Rage both best 2027 team out there ! Best bang for its buck and im not on 91 just a unique age group Overall. Fact !!!

That's right. FACT. My 10 and 11 year old is better than yours. Ha! so there? In FACT, my daughter plays 2030 and she has been training since she could crawl and is the best. FACT! I hope the sarcasm is noted.
The governor said six sports can resume on July 6, but lacrosse isn't among them. Not looking too good for any club tournaments this summer (even those rescheduled for August). Anyone have any different or inside information?
The governor said six sports can resume on July 6, but lacrosse isn't among them. Not looking too good for any club tournaments this summer (even those rescheduled for August). Anyone have any different or inside information?

I have no other different or inside info other than to say earlier today I received an email from my sons coach who had last week emailed they were going to start practice this weekend u[dating all the parents and said the hope is first practice is now July 6.

After this latest delay I told the coach I am sorry but we are going ahead with our summer plans and they don't involve lax. For our sons sake we held off as long as we could but we are now heading upstate for the month of July for some swimming and biking and relaxation. Coach was disappointed but understood. I am not getting into the discussion we had re refunds and carry over until next yr. Needlesstoday my son was disappointed (rising sophomore) but there isn't going to be lax and its time to move on for the summer REGARDLESS what tourney directors and your coaches will have you believe. These order will be coming from above especially for lax and "contact " sports and large gatherings for tourneys.
Well, I guess things changed from mid-June....Team 91 Machine and Rage back in action yesterday, both 3-0. Looking forward to seeing everyone on the field this summer...good luck to all and enjoy this diversion from COVID reality.
Are you actually boasting about your teams going into your weak your tournaments and besting up on bad teams who did you beat? Just curious . And don't put machine and rage in the same sentence . Rage is a mediocre tram and machine is legit . Rage are filled with kids who can't hold the jock strap of the machine kids . So relax there buddy . I know for a fact that rage can't beat any good teams from out of state . Got spanked last year by every good out of state team they played , embarrassed actually. So keep winning your weak tournaments and putting your finger in the air but don't put machine and rage in the same sentence. When you have the balls to go play the Annapolis Hawks , eclipse a team , lax black , etc.....then come back and put rage in the same sentence as machine until then enjoy your t shirt
Hahaha agreed....what a clown. Machine is a legit A team ,one of the top 3 in the country . Rage is a B+ team that beats up on bad B teams . Don't make that mistake again rage dad . Keep your fingers crossed that you wake up from your dream one day and your kid is on machine. Until then please don't use them in the same sentence.
Another 3-0 at mylollipop tournaments, congratulations rage dad . You da best
Are you actually boasting about your teams going into your weak your tournaments and besting up on bad teams who did you beat? Just curious . And don't put machine and rage in the same sentence . Rage is a mediocre tram and machine is legit . Rage are filled with kids who can't hold the jock strap of the machine kids . So relax there buddy . I know for a fact that rage can't beat any good teams from out of state . Got spanked last year by every good out of state team they played , embarrassed actually. So keep winning your weak tournaments and putting your finger in the air but don't put machine and rage in the same sentence. When you have the balls to go play the Annapolis Hawks , eclipse a team , lax black , etc.....then come back and put rage in the same sentence as machine until then enjoy your t shirt

Wow.. So much anger.. Let me guess.. Your son didn't make a 2027 91 team?
Hahahaha, here we go with the 91 dad/clowns.....just telling it like it is . Myself and my son are perfectly content where we are . Keep drinking the 91 kool-aid. The reality goes something like this ....son brings home an exam with an 89 on it ...dad says " what is this B +". Son says " dad but I had the highest B+ in the class" dad replies " son a B+ is a B+ , I don'care that you have the highest B+ , that's mediocre , bring me an A next time " lol
What is with the anger and bitterness towards 91? Jesus Christ - lighten up. No one said anything bad about any other club.
I don't get the detest towards 91 Rage. Machine is clearly the best on LI, no question. But put 91 Rage against Igloo A, Legacy and Shore to Shore, who together are the tier under Machine, and Rage has and will beat those teams more often than not. Yes, Igloo A won once last year when they went up by one goal halfway through the game and then literally spent the rest of the game running away from Rage. It was surreal to watch. Igloo won fair and square, we all take our hat off...but really, that's what you're doing in 4th grade lacrosse? I don't blame the kids, I blame the coaching for that pathetic display.
who talks like this ? Your son Machine ? Dont understand
who talks like this ? Your son Machine ? Dont understand

only a meathead who lives through his 12 year old holdback talks like that.
I don't get the detest towards 91 Rage. Machine is clearly the best on LI, no question. But put 91 Rage against Igloo A, Legacy and Shore to Shore, who together are the tier under Machine, and Rage has and will beat those teams more often than not. Yes, Igloo A won once last year when they went up by one goal halfway through the game and then literally spent the rest of the game running away from Rage. It was surreal to watch. Igloo won fair and square, we all take our hat off...but really, that's what you're doing in 4th grade lacrosse? I don't blame the kids, I blame the coaching for that pathetic display.
really 5th grade lacrosse. #crazy
really 5th grade lacrosse. #crazy

Labeling 5th grade being surreal to watch. What decade old void are you plugging up when you say this. Watch some of these manbunn spoiled brats running around our nation causing havoc, destroying property, etc. What you are watching on the lacrosse field today is a preview of what will return home from college several years from now.
Igloo scored enough goals to win the game and had the skill to keep the ball out of your teams stick for half the game and you mock them for that? Get a life. And stop defending Rage. You are the second team in your own organization. I know that kills you.
all teams at 2027 have potential.. machine is the top dog thats a solid group of kids.. have fun everyone and enjoy any playing time we may get
Thoughts on Eclipse, Prime Time and 2Way?

They will crush the machine.
all teams at 2027 have potential.. machine is the top dog thats a solid group of kids.. have fun everyone and enjoy any playing time we may get

Whens 91 tryouts for 2027 ?

Haven't seen Eclipse and 2Way both have very good 2027 teams, Prime Time would likely have a tough time competing against either of them.
Hahahaha, here we go with the 91 dad/clowns.....just telling it like it is . Myself and my son are perfectly content where we are . Keep drinking the 91 kool-aid. The reality goes something like this ....son brings home an exam with an 89 on it ...dad says " what is this B +". Son says " dad but I had the highest B+ in the class" dad replies " son a B+ is a B+ , I don'care that you have the highest B+ , that's mediocre , bring me an A next time " lol

It is obvious that your son got cut and you are upset and envious of others who made the team. Relax, Lots of years left to make the team.
Eclipse is the best team in the group by far. 2way is strong but play lesser competition and when they run into trouble, they bring older kids down. Full of kids who “intend to reclass” or are aggressive holdbacks. Just not right of them. PT is way behind in this age group but I’m sure they’ll figure it out.
2 Way brings down older kids? Is that allowed?
Is it better to jump ship from a team that doesn’t do so well in the younger years? Or stay with a club that has a solid upper level program but struggles at the younger level?

Texhnically No but these tournaments don't do anything to enforce it except the World Series of Lax and that is why you dont see some of these organizations there. Also parents like to hold littlle Johnny back so he can beat up on thr little guy so they feel better about themselves
Is it better to jump ship from a team that doesn’t do so well in the younger years? Or stay with a club that has a solid upper level program but struggles at the younger level?

I look at it as whether there is a real club program or just teams on their own. A real club program will have a development approach, plays to share with coaches and a focus on bringing up those struggling teams over time. I see a lot of rec teams go really strong early on then struggle as there isn't a real dev plan and other clubs catch up. Also do those older teams get better simply by recruiting other stronger players.
I think the Rebels are the team to beat
I think the Rebels are the team to beat

Yeah, they'll beat the MACHINE.

Texhnically No but these tournaments don't do anything to enforce it except the World Series of Lax and that is why you dont see some of these organizations there. Also parents like to hold littlle Johnny back so he can beat up on thr little guy so they feel better about themselves

2way is Brunswick club lacrosse so it is built around holdbacks. Most kids have actually reclassed or are "considering it" so its all with int he rules Mediocre program considering the amount of older kids they play with.
© US Lacrosse Community Forum