Re: Boys 2027-5th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
TM@BOTC #296816 11/18/19 06:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a piece of trash this guy is , I agree with the rage parent , really embarrassing for your club . And now he's the " brand manager " lol. If this is who you guys have representing your club as the "protector if the 91 brand " God bless you with strength and patience as you sit at practices and games with him . Good job protecting the brand oh bearded one .

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #296817 11/18/19 06:50 PM
Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What a piece of trash this guy is , I agree with the rage parent , really embarrassing for your club . And now he's the " brand manager " lol. If this is who you guys have representing your club as the "protector if the 91 brand " God bless you with strength and patience as you sit at practices and games with him . Good job protecting the brand oh bearded one .

Yes another snob comment actually we all get along great it’s pretty good actually just kind of funny how all of you have your panties in a bunch.... continue on

TM@BOTC #296820 11/18/19 07:23 PM
Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
Again and again I’ll say this thread has gotten out of control and yes I’m part of it even with the trash comments that make me laugh I’d still be the guy on the sideline given your team credit if they beat us or make good plays as much as you can think I’m “trash” I’m for the kids and as long as they are having a good time and enjoying the sport I’m happy we can all have our differences and see things different but like I said I wish nothing but good things for your clubs this season

Bearded_Kaos #296825 11/18/19 08:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Bearded_Kaos
Again and again I’ll say this thread has gotten out of control and yes I’m part of it even with the trash comments that make me laugh I’d still be the guy on the sideline given your team credit if they beat us or make good plays as much as you can think I’m “trash” I’m for the kids and as long as they are having a good time and enjoying the sport I’m happy we can all have our differences and see things different but like I said I wish nothing but good things for your clubs this season

Lay off the sauce. Way to keep it classy Rage.

Bearded_Kaos #296836 11/19/19 08:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not one single period. It looks like this (.) Try it. Your friends will like you better. Oh, and please don’t help Junior with his homework. Leave that to mom.

Sponsored Links
Anonymous #296895 11/19/19 08:57 PM
Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE

Not one single period. It looks like this (.) Try it. Your friends will like you better. Oh, and please don’t help Junior with his homework. Leave that to mom.

And than this clown responds again private message me if you would like to trash talk I’m free and lets keep it off the forum.

Bearded_Kaos #296899 11/19/19 11:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And than this clown responds again private message me if you would like to trash talk I’m free

It’s the little dot on the bottom right of the keyboard. Try it out. It works like this:

“And then this clown responds again. Private message me if you would like to trash talk. I’m free.”

Looks cool, right? You go boy. We can work on it again tomorrow if you’d like.

Anonymous #296900 11/20/19 05:19 AM
Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE

And than this clown responds again private message me if you would like to trash talk I’m free

It’s the little dot on the bottom right of the keyboard. Try it out. It works like this:

“And then this clown responds again. Private message me if you would like to trash talk. I’m free.”

Looks cool, right? You go boy. We can work on it again tomorrow if you’d like.

I’ll pass appreciate it though back to lacrosse talk otherwise I’ll just delete your useless posts

TM@BOTC #296903 11/20/19 07:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The bearded one ......protector of the brand ... hahaha

Anonymous #296904 11/20/19 08:02 AM
Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
The bearded one ......protector of the brand ... hahaha

Poor guy must’ve been ignored as a child .. still a child smh it’s ok my man as long as you feel better..

Sponsored Links
Bearded_Kaos #296930 11/20/19 02:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your right I’m sorry I’m a child shame on me

Last edited by Bearded_Kaos; 11/20/19 05:42 PM.
TM@BOTC #296945 11/20/19 08:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another Rage parent here...posted a couple of times above, but this is all really embarrassing on all sides. Don’t understand why so many are so hateful towards 10 year olds based on what club lax team they’re on. Jeez.

My son plays on Rage and enjoys being on the team and playing with his teammates, and they get great training.
But that doesn’t imply anything bad about any other team or program. Good luck to all come spring time, and may the best team win.

TM@BOTC #296952 11/21/19 07:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couldnt agree more .....I think this forum goes downhill quickly . As you can see though, the reason for the back and forth with the insults etc...is not a animonsity toward 91, nothing against the parents or kids , and no one is jealous of the teams on 91. It's the jack jerks like the bearded guy that tend to throw people off . notIntelligent comments like " we run long island " and " we haven't lost one game " which are filled with debatable reasons as we all know is the main reason for the beginning of a downhill conversation. As we all know it's the parents that ruin youth sports and he is exhibit A.

TM@BOTC #296961 11/21/19 10:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do any organizations/locations offer defense specific clinics? Not looking for individual one on one training, more of a group setting to keep the cost down.
I see FO clinics, shooting clinics, dodge clinics, goalie clinics, but nothing for defense?

Anonymous #296968 11/21/19 11:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do any organizations/locations offer defense specific clinics? Not looking for individual one on one training, more of a group setting to keep the cost down.
I see FO clinics, shooting clinics, dodge clinics, goalie clinics, but nothing for defense?

Some do. Some offer at an extra cost and some offer as part of tuition and its mostly done over the winter.

Page 14 of 23 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard