Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 23 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 22 23
Re: Boys 2027-5th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
Anonymous #296971 11/21/19 12:58 PM
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Couldnt agree more .....I think this forum goes downhill quickly . As you can see though, the reason for the back and forth with the insults etc...is not a animonsity toward 91, nothing against the parents or kids , and no one is jealous of the teams on 91. It's the jack jerks like the bearded guy that tend to throw people off . notIntelligent comments like " we run long island " and " we haven't lost one game " which are filled with debatable reasons as we all know is the main reason for the beginning of a downhill conversation. As we all know it's the parents that ruin youth sports and he is exhibit A.

Smh... you’ve got an apology from me up top a few posts ago.. I’ll take the heat but. Far from a donk I can turn into a big one if you’d like I was just lashing back out at the 91 shade that’s all didn’t mean any harm we all interpret texts differently but again my apologies and hope you have a great season

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Bearded_Kaos #296990 11/21/19 08:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Bearded_Kaos
Couldnt agree more .....I think this forum goes downhill quickly . As you can see though, the reason for the back and forth with the insults etc...is not a animonsity toward 91, nothing against the parents or kids , and no one is jealous of the teams on 91. It's the jack jerks like the bearded guy that tend to throw people off . notIntelligent comments like " we run long island " and " we haven't lost one game " which are filled with debatable reasons as we all know is the main reason for the beginning of a downhill conversation. As we all know it's the parents that ruin youth sports and he is exhibit A.

Smh... you’ve got an apology from me up top a few posts ago.. I’ll take the heat but. Far from a donk I can turn into a big one if you’d like I was just lashing back out at the 91 shade that’s all didn’t mean any harm we all interpret texts differently but again my apologies and hope you have a great season

Will you 2 stunads please go get a room. Tweedle dense and
The Bearded One. STFU please!

Anonymous #296994 11/22/19 06:41 AM
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Couldn’t agree more I’m trying to keep this moving. But people still have to chime in I’m done strictly lacrosse.

Bearded_Kaos #297002 11/22/19 09:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Couldn’t agree more I’m trying to keep this moving. But people still have to chime in I’m done strictly lacrosse.

I commented above and said I was the parent of a Rage player. I must say that the bearded one has succeeded in parents at training asking each other who the heck is "Bearded kaos". It's that embarrassing. You really need to cease all the BS here. You're not strictly lacrosse. I would be pissed if I were a 91 director. If anything you may have hurt their brand. Again, please stop.

Anonymous #297003 11/22/19 09:43 AM
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

I commented above and said I was the parent of a Rage player. I must say that the bearded one has succeeded in parents at training asking each other who the heck is "Bearded kaos". It's that embarrassing. You really need to cease all the BS here. You're not strictly lacrosse. I would be pissed if I were a 91 director. If anything you may have hurt their brand. Again, please stop.

And again and again I’ve put out my apologies and moved forward with bringing this thread back to lacrosse I crossed over some lines and I’m admitting it again my apologies for the BS and mean no harm towards anyone rage parent my apologies as well I’ll be sure to keep things like a community and reverse the negativity and bring this thread back to where it should be have a good day

Sponsored Links
TM@BOTC #297375 12/04/19 09:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So happy my director made it a point do not post bs on this forum. If you do he will find out who it is and remove that person from the team saying negative stuff about any organization. Sometimes I just come on here and see what’s up and it’s the same old same old .

Anonymous #297379 12/05/19 07:06 AM
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
So happy my director made it a point do not post bs on this forum. If you do he will find out who it is and remove that person from the team saying negative stuff about any organization. Sometimes I just come on here and see what’s up and it’s the same old same old .

Yes it got out of hand.. hope everyone enjoys the holidays and winter clinics are going well

TM@BOTC #297843 12/27/19 10:41 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How much are some of these clubs teams tuition ?

Igloo
Express
Legacy
Rage
Rush etc..

How much is it compared to out of state teams ?

Anonymous #297879 12/29/19 06:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How much are some of these clubs teams tuition ?

Igloo
Express
Legacy
Rage
Rush etc..

How much is it compared to out of state teams ?

Express 3k includes 3 fall and 6 summer tourneys and winter skills. Plus a helmet, gloves and bag. And extras if you had a helmet. I think that’s a very good rate compared to some others.

TM@BOTC #297968 01/04/20 10:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Annapolis Hawks 2027 is the best ‘27 team in the country.

Signed- Hawks Dad

Sponsored Links
TM@BOTC #297971 01/05/20 04:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would have to agree with you. It's funny that being from long island I have heard so much about this 91 machine " dream team " that says they " play up " but they only play up in their own weak tournaments. When they play in the nlf tournaments they stay in the 2027 bracket and then complain " did you see the size of those guys , they're huge " when they lose . Meanwhile I have a son in 2025 express CoachC , we don't complain about the size of the Hawks we go out and beat them while 91 cries about their size lol

Anonymous #297981 01/06/20 11:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would agree. 91 is a total joke as an organization. At the end of the day they do not care about the kids or the relationships the kids build with their teammates.

Anonymous #297986 01/06/20 12:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would have to agree with you. It's funny that being from long island I have heard so much about this 91 machine " dream team " that says they " play up " but they only play up in their own weak tournaments. When they play in the nlf tournaments they stay in the 2027 bracket and then complain " did you see the size of those guys , they're huge " when they lose . Meanwhile I have a son in 2025 express CoachC , we don't complain about the size of the Hawks we go out and beat them while 91 cries about their size lol

I know nothing about Hawks 2027 but the 2025 team is not big. Not bigger than Express 2025 nor 91 2025. They're just good. Better than 91 and almost as good as Express.

Everything else you say is on point though.

TM@BOTC #297991 01/06/20 03:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know much about the 2027 Annapolis Hawks but why dont I ever see that organization or I believe Laxachussets in the World Series of Lax??

Anonymous #297999 01/06/20 11:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Signed- Hawks Dad

Signed- Hawks Dad

Signed- Hawks Dad

Dear Hawks Dad,
The Hawks have 7 confirmed holdbacks, do you think that is fair or nah?

Page 15 of 23 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard