Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Bearded_Kaos
Originally Posted by Bearded_Kaos
Couldnt agree more .....I think this forum goes downhill quickly . As you can see though, the reason for the back and forth with the insults etc...is not a animonsity toward 91, nothing against the parents or kids , and no one is jealous of the teams on 91. It's the jack jerks like the bearded guy that tend to throw people off . notIntelligent comments like " we run long island " and " we haven't lost one game " which are filled with debatable reasons as we all know is the main reason for the beginning of a downhill conversation. As we all know it's the parents that ruin youth sports and he is exhibit A.

Smh... you’ve got an apology from me up top a few posts ago.. I’ll take the heat but. Far from a donk I can turn into a big one if you’d like I was just lashing back out at the 91 shade that’s all didn’t mean any harm we all interpret texts differently but again my apologies and hope you have a great season

Will you 2 stunads please go get a room. Tweedle dense and
The Bearded One. STFU please!

Couldn’t agree more I’m trying to keep this moving. But people still have to chime in I’m done strictly lacrosse.

I commented above and said I was the parent of a Rage player. I must say that the bearded one has succeeded in parents at training asking each other who the heck is "Bearded kaos". It's that embarrassing. You really need to cease all the BS here. You're not strictly lacrosse. I would be pissed if I were a 91 director. If anything you may have hurt their brand. Again, please stop.

And again and again I’ve put out my apologies and moved forward with bringing this thread back to lacrosse I crossed over some lines and I’m admitting it again my apologies for the BS and mean no harm towards anyone rage parent my apologies as well I’ll be sure to keep things like a community and reverse the negativity and bring this thread back to where it should be have a good day