Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nobody anointed a best team. Just talking about the top teams. Nothing...and I mean NOTHING...is less predictable than the collective efforts of 11 and 12 year old girls.

However, there are enough games that have been played in the last 6 months to start talking about what teams seem to playing the best. M&D and Yellow Jackets are the usual suspects. I think the discussion was intended to be, what makes those two teams so strong. One person said draw control for M&D.

Just curious what other attributes M&D and Yellow Jackets possess at 2021 that make them good teams? And by all means, if there is another team anybody wants to talk about, let's do it.

I have not seen M&D...that's why I asked the question. I know one thing, it is pretty inspiring to watch any of these top teams at this age group and see kids that age playing at a high level.

M&D is not great at draw control. It is actually one of their few weaknesses at this point. The team that gave M&D the most trouble last year was Redshirts out of Baltimore. They played 5 times and M&D was 4-0-1 against them, but that tie was the only game that M&D didn't win against 2021 competition last year. They lost 3 games all year, 2 against 2019 teams and one to Skywalkers 2020 Blue.