I have no idea the results, but I assure you that didn't happen.

M&D Parent [/quote]

5-0 at All-Star Express against 2020 teams. [/quote]

That's why people hate the parents of this team. Yes 5-0 at the weakest tournament of the year playing against the weakest teams in the age .You just could not help yourself, actually overheard one of your nut job parents saying its too bad they did not get to play the 2020 Curcio team because he thinks it would be a "good game" . [/quote]

Simply answered the snarky question above, no one was beating their chest about the results, just gave the facts. As for hearsay, cannot comment but this team has had a great summer and no level of baiting the parents will change that. Best of luck to your daughter in the future, hope she had as much success and fun as 2021 Skak team has had together. [/quote]

Yes must have been so much fun playing at lax for cure against MD for those 11 players that actually saw the field, probably not as much fun for the kids that never got on the field, not for a second.Good times for 11-12 year old kids. [/quote]

Every parent and player have been told several times this would happen, the program has been 100% transparent about playing time in tight games. Anyone that does not agree with it can certainly make the appropriate decision about where they play during the summer. Also, in 80% of the games, everyone plays relatively equal time so you are overstating for effect. Lastly, more than 11 kids played against M&D, but your sarcasm is amusing to the faithful... [/quote]

You must be a real pleasure on the sideline thinking your 11 year old deserves to be on the field while others kids do not, they are 11 year old kids who all deserve a chance to play .Your comment about the faithful tells us all we need to know , YJ is your religion. My guess is that it is your oldest child that is on the team , in time you will get the fact that its not the wins and losses that matter, win as a team lose as a team .Got to see several of your kids teammates in tears after that particular game , you must be so proud.