Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why isn't the mighty Skak team playing up at the tournament tomorrow, instead of in a pool with a bunch of 21/22 teams? Looks like an easy run to the championship.

How do you know they didn't request to play up? They are playing up the following week in Delaware. It also looks like the next age group might be mix of 2019 & 2020 teams. At this point it's not hard to figure out that my daughter plays for YJ's 2021. Where does your daughter play? Would your daughters team be the roadblock on the way to the championship?

You sound bitter, is your daughter one of the girls who don't play, and you were hoping for some blow outs in hopes that she would play alittle?

Not bitter at all, I just can't for the life of me understand why you are concerned about a team your daughter doesn't play for. As for playing time all of the girls are talented having said that mine is not lacking for playing time. Thanks for asking and enjoy the rest of your summer! Oh one more thing you forgot to mention where your daughter plays?

She's a YJ but not as talented (or as politically connected ie:B.B.P.) as your daughter I guess. But maybe that's a good thing, at least I don't have to share the sidelines with the likes of you.

As you wish !