Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why isn't the mighty Skak team playing up at the tournament tomorrow, instead of in a pool with a bunch of 21/22 teams? Looks like an easy run to the championship.

Since I haven't heard the results I guess the mighty Skak 2021 got beat up this weekend.

I have no idea the results, but I assure you that didn't happen.

M&D Parent

Thank you M&D parent!

I believe the original post was in reference to LAX Blast two weekends ago. They won out 16 2, 9 3, 15 0 and 14 3 in the finals. As for them playing up with the 2020s at All Start Express this past weekend, scores aren't posted but they didn't loose a game. Hopefully that addresses the previous posters concerns.

With this summers games winding down I asked my daughter what her fondest memory was. Without hesitation it was going to Towson College, playing against and making friends with the girls from M&D. In my mind that's the way it should be and money well spent.

Good luck to all with whatever's left of their season!

Fortunately, our season ended last weekend. My daughter enjoyed hanging out with the YJ girls as well. For the money, it was by far the best camp experience any of my kids have been to.