Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are there services out there that help with recruiting? Our travel team offers little to none....actually none. I get 4 or 5 emails a week from websites offering to help build an online profile to connect with college coaches....not sure where my name is out there for that. My son does play on an A team, and does well, but his high school doesnt have many kids that commit. Really just a confusing muddled landscape. Even a link to a good article on how to get started? To be honest, he will probably be D3 and I am very happy with that. We are in this for the friendships that develop, the rest is a bonus. Thanks.

There are a lot of recruiting services out there. My older kids use Connect lax. Check Wacky lax website. They have a page dedicated to Prospect days and showcases. They are some real good D3 showcases out there. Start making highlight film. and target the schools that your son is interested in. Hit their prospect days and get him registered for individual showcases that his target schools are at. Good Luck.