Originally Posted by Anonymous
Honestly? Who cares ? The boys all get along. We have three of the best teams in the country here on the island ( Taz, 🐺, Express )… all of them are littered with future division 1 players. There’s a ton of other good teams out there as well… Next Level, Crabs, Mad Dog West, True Ill Premier, Eclipse… these boys will be future teammates. Sit back, relax and enjoy the next year and a half… bc I’m not goes by quicker than you think and you’ll miss all the time you got to spend with your sons.

Well said 👍🥍💪

The top showcases are the most fun when these kids get to play together. I always stand there on the sidelines wondering who the meatheads from these boards are and thinking it must lax them off that their son has to get an assist or perfect clear or man/ball from a player on a team he hates!!![/quote]

Exactly…trust the process and stop obsessing on who is the best. I laugh at claims like undefeated streaks or self proclaimed labels like “best club team ever”… just have fun and enjoy it with your child.