At the risk of being called classless by you, ironically also anonymously, I will risk responding.

As much as you want to convince yourself this isn't true, there is one stand out on this team, and she's not a coach's kid. And there is almost always just ONE reason a parent coaches and it's because they actually do know that if they aren't there...their kid miggghttt not be on the field, and certainly not for the whole time. It's a great move, but no one (except you) doesn't see it clearly. There is only one way to know if your kid EARNS their time, and it's to have the courage to walk away. Listen, I also get it's hard to do---b/c you actually do see your kid get better because of your involvement. Kids who play, get the opportunity to grow as a player. So the cycle of dad coaching continues. No one is saying they shouldn't play---but nonstop?Come on now. I wish clubs would at least require that parent coaches always have a lacrosse background of their own---make it a LITTLE less blatant. There's a great children's book that Derek Jeter wrote and he writes all about how he didn't play on his little league team b/c the coach's kid played the same position as him....this is a tale as old as time that really does impact good players. One parent coach is always bad. You sound new to sports, but seriously, you should poll any kid or parent on ANY team that has to deal with a dad coach with a kid who plays the same position. And it's a common problem, esp in lacrosse. But TWO parent coaches? Just shouldn't be allowed. Keep the one who is more qualified.

But more importantly, the reality is that NO player, at ANY level, but certainly not in 6th grade, deserves unlimited and unrestrained playing time. That's not how sports work...even the most elite athletes come off, for many reasons.