You should find out where the clubs practice and go speak with some of the current parents. Don’t speak to the club owner/directors as they will all tell you exactly what you want to hear. This forum is not the best place to get advice. People love/detest certain clubs for certain reasons. Much easier to get a true read from speaking with parents not people sitting anonymously behind a keyboard. It’s a big investment and you should do research to find the best fit for your daughter and your family.[/quote]

Says the parent who is here reading and posting on BOTC. Sounds like a Liberty or TG parent that doesn’t like hearing a negative about their kids club. Sure, let me walk into a practice of any club and strike up a conversation with the parents. I am sure they will tell a total stranger that they are unhappy with anything or that their kid is looking at other options. While you will get sour grapes from some parents here, I think you will also find truth to some of the things. Do some research. Just because they say it’s an A team doesn’t mean it is. Winning games and tournaments means nothing if the competition isn’t against true A teams. Go watch some games. Does half the roster dominate play? Being the bottom of an A team doesn’t mean your kid will play. If you are interested in having your kid collect t-shirts or you can get we are the champs FB post while riding the bench or playing very little then you are all set. If your kid doesn’t see the field it isn’t worth the money. B teams can provide good training and plenty of opportunities for your daughter. Be realistic about their ability. Get info on the coach. Be ready for changes. These clubs will see a ton of movement over the next few years.[/quote]

Not a Top Gun or Liberty parent. You sound like a parent who has probably changed clubs multiple times already because you little superstar is on the bottom half of the roster. You’re right, that’s a much better idea: drive to NJ, Pa, MD, VA to stalk games to see who is and who is not playing! 🤔 There are a ton of “keyboard warriors” on this site and no, you don’t always get a objective opinion.

Last edited by BOTC_EVENTS; . Reason: Duplicate quotes