i was reading all these comments and either their are mistakes in all of the scores at Live Love Lax or we have a very uninformed crowd......Here are scores of Day 1 of LLL......
M&D 27 Black (17) to Top Gun 27 Black (3)
BLC 2027 (14) to Top Gun 27 Black (1)

Liberty, Empire and FLG are no where to be found however Jesters 2027 Black did go 2-1 at Lax by Sea playing Steps Elite, Ultimate CC and Blue Devils. Found an app called TSIC-Events that give all scores and is a great hammerhead. After looking at scores throughout all ages i see Top Gun struggling at the younger ages and doing fairly well at the older ages. I see Jesters at the top of every age group at every age so i have to say i disagree with who's developing players and who's not. As far as Liberty, Empire and 91 goes they are not in the same talent pool compared to YJ and Jesters. I have to say it like it is, i used to be very critical of Jesters in years past but they seem to be an up and coming club that get better and better every year. Don't take it from me. Research it like i have and see for yourself.