Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone hear anything regarding spring yet from their school?

Maybe someone else can provide more input but as a father of a Founders league boy who plays lax, the rumors are it potentially isn't looking good. If the fall/winter hits as many are predicting the coaches are slightly pessimistic about a season. I can tell you that my son has NOT been able to leave campus and wont be able to for 10 weeks. If a student does they must quarantine for 2 weeks at home and get tested before returning. If these policies and procedures are in place and the numbers are still going up I don't see how they play lacrosse. I realize March/April is 6 months away but I can only tell you the whispers. The schools care about not refunding some $$ and staying open so if a second wave hits - the travel to and from other schools may not happen. Again these are all just whispers which I hope are wrong AND this pandemic ends soon. But then again if you were to ask me back in March if schools would have had a lockdown in the fall and no sports I would have thought you were be a little silly!