Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone hear anything regarding spring yet from their school?

just like with football, preps playing lax in actual games is on thin ice even though they are doing fall ball. A lot will depend on what happens with HS sports cases between now and then. If schools then prep leagues report covid cases on soccer or basketball teams, be extremely worried. for now, just be worried.
--------------------

Maybe someone else can provide more input but as a father of a Founders league boy who plays lax, the rumors are it potentially isn't looking good. If the fall/winter hits as many are predicting the coaches are slightly pessimistic about a season. I can tell you that my son has NOT been able to leave campus and wont be able to for 10 weeks. If a student does they must quarantine for 2 weeks at home and get tested before returning. If these policies and procedures are in place and the numbers are still going up I don't see how they play lacrosse. I realize March/April is 6 months away but I can only tell you the whispers. The schools care about not refunding some $$ and staying open so if a second wave hits - the travel to and from other schools may not happen. Again these are all just whispers which I hope are wrong AND this pandemic ends soon. But then again if you were to ask me back in March if schools would have had a lockdown in the fall and no sports I would have thought you were be a little silly!

UGH. Speaking as a father of a 2023, next summer is going to everything and here's to hoping your coach has contacts!