Originally Posted by Anonymous
then you have no idea what you are talking about with these prep schools . they are the best schools in the country for your kid ,,,,, dont bash people sending there kids to these schools ... and here is another note take a look at all the top lacrosse schools rosters they all are a majority of prep kids so have a great day ....

Wow 70k a year to play lacrosse and have little Johnny get his head straight because Daddy has issues living through his son. I bet you go around with five of your kids school stickers slapped all over your car. You d o u c h e.

$70k for my kid to play top level lacrosse, get a great connection and leave HS with a network of friends that put him in a better position for the real world. Oh yea, and I reclassed him as well so that he is older and better situated for taking on leadership positions in school and beyond. Lastly, yes I have his magnets and the one that says he is an honor student. Im not the original poster but I will say you are a short sited little person passing judgement out of, Im guessing, jealousy. Know this, my son is also learning to deal with likes of you.

Hey Buffy, Make sure you wear your pink shorts and yellow golf shirt with the collar up so I can recognize you at the next tournament.