Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]

was he driving the ambulance

His younger brother was...

Lighten up Francis.....where will i see you. Big talk for an anonymous poster

I thought that was funny as [lacrosse]! Especially since he posted after he found out that the kid was fine. If you don't like holdback comedy, how about you play him against kids his own age???? That would solve everything. I watched the games. The kid was good. But the 91 kid and the Hawks kid were both better and they were 12-18 months younger.

Let me join in. This has noting to do with holdback comedy. If a kid is injured and later be determined fine, that is good news as far as I am concerned. But to sink this low io attempt to make a comic statement in a thread that deals with an injured kid is out of place. There are other threads to spread your comedy. I agree with the poster who called out the ones making an attempt at comedy. It was out of place and not appropriate. Then the one wo make the attempted comedy threatens the one who called him out. That is pathetic. You deserved what you got.

Let me join in, your an [lacrosse].
First, It wasn't attempted comedy, it was funny. It was not a joke about the kid's injury, like you are trying to twist it into.
Second, I threatened no one, but had over the top anatomical suggestions made to me. You cut those out of your post because they don't fit your agenda.

At the end of the day, the kid is fine and we are all happy that he is!!!!

But the comment about the ambulance drivers was funny as [lacrosse], I was still laughing about it late last night. Lighten up people, its a good joke