Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dont kill me on this. Just one parents observation on some of the top 2015 at each position. Again, just my opinion to be taken with a grain of salt.

Att-
Concannon, Delina, Dunn, Reynolds, Hawthorne.

Mid-
Sullivan, Tigh, Lang, Liccardi, Dannengellis, Yevoli, Fracarro,

LSM-
Wright, Genova, Desanti

Def-
Germain, Fowler, Colomussi, Kelly, Borges,(Ballers and Jesters had very good D men just dony know their names).

Goal-
Klobus, McGwigan

Again, to be taken as just one persons view.

very good list, interesting as it pertains to previous post - 3 of the 22 are Ballers and the previous post says other Baller defenseman are good just didn't know the names, yet previous post felt that no Baller or Jester could make express orange - I think that two Baller's on the list (Desanti and Yevoli) could make any team that tried out for - I would add Tim Mattise (sp?) from outlaws would be on my list of D or LSM

It will be interesting to see how many "new" kids try out for fl$ and Express and just as interesting if the new kids make it who will be knocked off. Like musical chairs, a lot more kids than spots. The tension and anxiety is building. Lets get it on!

Got news for you. The backroom maneuvering already started in the summer. If you haven't already been approached by fl$ or Express good luck hunting for that community college spot. This whole thing is nuts. I wish my kid had just stuck to something like golf or crew where your handicap and erg times are all that matter.