Originally Posted by 429lax
Originally Posted by Anonymous
By calling yourself 420lax you are anonymous too! So stop with the comments about being anonymous--use your name!

Registered Users have given personal information to BOTC. As far as this forum is concerned that is all that is required. It adds credibility to the post. Anonymous can be used by anyone to start false rumors or be antagonistical. The only time I bring up the registered user vs anonymous comments is when I think someone is doing just that.

You don't have to agree with me on anything. The point is to express ideas and opinions to help improve our lacrosse environment. When I know someone is posting garbage, I'll call them out on it. If for some crazy reason the posts get out of hand, BOTC will have a much easier time getting a hold of me then they will you.

I think the advantage of the screen name is you get a continuity of the posts by that screen name and you know who you are talking to or arguing with - with everybody posting as "anonymous" you kind of lose who it is you are talking to you, replying to a post you made, ect.