Being a L.I. parent I feel the need to speak out here. The Md. teams beat our girls because they are taught from a young age to play a team minded brand of Lacrosse, we on L.I seem to play a me first brand and that is what is causing the our girls to seem like the talent is dropping. We seem to care more for the club than the development of all our girls, wether it's pounding our chest about points scored or how good a club team is, or how much better one club is than another, disparaging whole clubs because you don't belong to it, our girls not being taught to include the whole team in H.S. or rec league because we parents teach our kids to look down there noses at girls that might struggle instead of helping and trying to better them, or only passing to girls that play for the same club without the coaches fixing that problem, or we parents, coaches and players shunning girls and families that may chose to play for a club that isn't predominate in their district. This is why the Y.J. this year are far less dominate then just 2 years ago, and why at school girls we got beat by teams that we used to win against. those teams got better and we got worse because of petty bitter infighting. We are a very small region that used to dominate because we had pride being from Long Island, now we have pride only to club and thats why we're losing. You younger age groups better wake up or we will be a footnote in Lacrosse history