BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,925
Members2,609
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Boys lacrosse playoff live stream schedule
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Peuqa FOGO was the difference

Don't think it would have mattered how he did, Nis was not in the same leaugue as top LI teams, not a competition! Whoever wins LI A, should easily win states. B is actually a tougher division to win outside LI with the Yorktowns, etc.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lynbrook didnt play GC. Just because Manhasset beat GC and lynbrook beat Manhasset doesn't mean that lynbrook beat GC. Are you 10 ? In all seriousnessynbrook I a very good team that deserves more respect. Did you ever think THEY had a bad game and should have beat RP by more than 1

GC was not their usual elite team this year....they had some flashes but completely fizzled in the end. Nothing like prior years...They are getting hurt by defections to Chaminade and a dysfunctional and disorganized youth program. Not sure it gets better anytime soon either.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is wrong with the GC youth program? I thought that was their strength.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They used to have the best kids play together in the Spring in GC then let everyone go off to play club for the Summer. Now they want "committed" A teams and anyone wanting to play club goes to the B Team. The A teams are typically not A team caliber as a result and the B team kids get a lesser schedule in the Spring. They are actively discouraging outside club play which is ironic since that is, by far, the most common path taken by past GCHS superstars....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They used to have the best kids play together in the Spring in GC then let everyone go off to play club for the Summer. Now they want "committed" A teams and anyone wanting to play club goes to the B Team. The A teams are typically not A team caliber as a result and the B team kids get a lesser schedule in the Spring. They are actively discouraging outside club play which is ironic since that is, by far, the most common path taken by past GCHS superstars....

GC will always field a strong team but you will start to see a drop in their talent at the top. Their best kids will not be as strong as they have been due to the fact that they are now being restricted.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GC will always field a strong team but you will start to see a drop in their talent at the top. Their best kids will not be as strong as they have been due to the fact that they are now being restricted.

Curious, what years will you see this drop off.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who really cares about GC anyway?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Curious, what years will you see this drop off.

Any year in which the strongest players are restricted.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pequa wins the State title, 16-2.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And just think SE was one shot away with 5 seconds left. Anyone of four teams from Suffolk would have given a better showing against Pequa than these jokers from upstate.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And just think SE was one shot away with 5 seconds left. Anyone of four teams from Suffolk would have given a better showing against Pequa than these jokers from upstate.

True!! LI rules A division. Made clear today, and that the LI quarter, semi and finals were all much closer than the State Championship. My favorite thing today.... two new teams are state champs, hope this is a trend, and think it will be. Dynasties done! Good for lacrosse in NYS!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Section has some great lacrosse. Yorktown wins B and Bronxville wins C.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau County lax just a goal better than Suffolk. Go Chiefs!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The state has to do away with predetermined sections playing each other and rank the teams. I know I know the budgets don't account for this because teams could be further away and force traveling further and out of school at this time of year longer.

But it would make for better Lacrosse. NYS got cheated.

The states were not the best two teams playing in A. That game should wake up regents, but I guess they have their hands full with different issues.

As far as Massapequa, great game on all facets. In the beginning I thought the faceoff kid was the MVP, then as the game progressed, although he won all but 2?? they out class f'ville at every position. But every team can have an off day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The state has to do away with predetermined sections playing each other and rank the teams. I know I know the budgets don't account for this because teams could be further away and force traveling further and out of school at this time of year longer.

The states were not the best two teams playing in A. That game should wake up regents, but I guess they have their hands full with different issues.

As far as Massapequa, great game on all facets. In the beginning I thought the faceoff kid was the MVP, then as the game progressed, although he won all but 2?? they out class f'ville at every position. But every team can have an off day.

Says the F/O daddy. Your son did well against some poor ustate competition, easy there with MVP he's not ready for that yet!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says the F/O daddy. Your son did well against some poor ustate competition, easy there with MVP he's not ready for that yet!

No not the dad. Not even from the town. Went with my son to see a good game and saw a one sided event. Happy LI won but not sure the best was represented by the state.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True, Syosset F/O got the better of him in the Nassau semmis. Upstate not a good measure of F/O dominance.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True, Syosset F/O got the better of him in the Nassau semmis. Upstate not a good measure of F/O dominance.

How did all the great F/O do at UA, heard pequa eliminated quickly after all that hype

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pequa kid won when it counted. Led Chiefs to a state championship. Enjoy the summer.

Like Reply Quote
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard