@BackOfTheCAGE
Both the Long Island and state championship boys lacrosse will stream live on MSG Varsity's website and app this year. Several of the county championships will, too.

Games will also be available on Channel 614 as well after their completion. Replays of select games will air on Channel 414.

Tuesday, May 20 at 5:30 p.m. Nassau Class C semifinal #1

Tuesday, May 20 at 8 p.m. Nassau Class B semifinal #1

Wednesday, May 21 at 5:30 p.m. Nassau Class C semifinal #2

Wednesday, May 21 at 8 p.m. Nassau Class B semifinal #2

Thursday, May 22 at 4 p.m. Suffolk Class C semifinal #1

Thursday, May 22 at 5 p.m. CHSAA 'AAA' final: Chaminade vs. St. Anthony's
(watch replay Sunday, May 23 at 9 a.m. on Ch. 414)

Thursday, May 22 at 7:15 p.m. CHSAA 'AA' final

Friday, May 23 at 4 p.m. Suffolk Class A semifinal #1

Friday, May 23 at 4 p.m. Suffolk Class A semifinal #2

Tuesday, May 27 at 6 p.m. Suffolk Class C final

Tuesday, May 27 at 8:30 p.m. Nassau Class B final

Wednesday, May 28 at 7:30 p.m. Suffolk Class A final

Saturday, May 31 at 1 p.m. Class A Long Island Championship (watch replay

Sunday, June 1 at 9 a.m. on Ch. 414)

Saturday, May 31 at 3:30 p.m. Class B Long Island Championship (watch replay

Saturday, June 7 at 9 a.m. on Ch. 414)

Saturday, May 31 at 6 p.m. Class C Long Island Championship

Wednesday, June 4 at 3:30 p.m. Class A New [lacrosse] State East Semifinal

Wednesday, June 4 at 5:30 p.m. Class B New [lacrosse] State East Semifinal

Wednesday, June 4 at 8 p.m. Class C New [lacrosse] State East Semifinal

Saturday, June 7 at 11 a.m. Class A New [lacrosse] State championship (watch replay

Sunday, June 8 at 9 a.m. on Ch. 414)

Saturday, June 7 at 1:30 p.m. Class B New [lacrosse] State championship (watch replay Saturday, June 14 at 9 a.m. on Ch. 414)

Saturday, June 7 at 4 p.m. Class C New [lacrosse] State championship (watch replay
Sunday, June 15 at 9 a.m. on Ch. 414)
Nassau Class A ???
about time
No love for the Nassau "A's" so this whole time we thought we were just being paranoid but maybe everybody really does hate us.

- Massapequa parent
No Suffolk B either.
Does anyone know where I can find an update for what Suffolk County HS teams made the playoffs ?
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anyone know where I can find an update for what Suffolk County HS teams made the playoffs ?

Check Section XI. The link is in the USEFUL LINKS content island in the lower left side
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

Check Section XI. The link is in the USEFUL LINKS content island in the lower left side

click bracket and boys lacrosse they have the grid up.
Sayville 9 Shoreham 6
Rocky Point 13 Glen 9
Miller Place 12 Islip 6
Why would you think they would show Nassau class A? Does Chaminade, GC or Manhasset play in class A. No. Those are the only three teams msg varsity ever covers in Nassau period. Didn't you know that all of Nassau HS lax revolves around those three programs. god forbid Pequa, Syo or Port get any respect. maybe they think the Chiefs have it locked up. - Syo parent
Why would you think they would show Nassau class A? Does Chaminade, GC or Manhasset play in class A. No. Those are the only three teams msg varsity ever covers in Nassau period. Didn't you know that all of Nassau HS lax revolves around those three programs. god forbid Pequa, Syo or Port get any respect. maybe they think the Chiefs have it locked up. - Syo parent

Farmingdale had at least 4-5 games on msg varsity this season.

Farmingdale had at least 4-5 games on msg varsity this season.

I was being sacastic. The dalers being on MSG this season does not explain lack of Nassau Class "A" coverage.
Massapequa is overrated. Weren't any dominant teams in Nassau this year. Farmingdale was down. Syosset, Oceanside, Port Washington, Hicksville and Calhoun were no world beaters. Lost to Garden City and Chaminade. Don't see them beating the Suffolk champ. Played the 97th toughest schedule in NY according to Laxpower. Syosset the 82nd toughest.
Massapequa is overrated. Weren't any dominant teams in Nassau this year. Farmingdale was down. Syosset, Oceanside, Port Washington, Hicksville and Calhoun were no world beaters. Lost to Garden City and Chaminade. Don't see them beating the Suffolk champ. Played the 97th toughest schedule in NY according to Laxpower. Syosset the 82nd toughest.

Pequa vs Syo on Tuesday should be a good game and warrants coverage on Msg there is no reason no to show it.
Would Massapequa beat either Smithtown team, Sachem North, West Islip or Suffolk B team, Rocky Point?? I'm not so sure.
They would not beat the Smithtowns. Yes to SN and WI. How'd Rocky Point end up in that sentence
Rocky Point is 17-1, playing the 53rd toughest schedule and lost to SE 8-7. I'd like to see that game against Massapequa (96th toughest schedule). WI lost to Chaminade 8-6 and Massapequa lost to Chaminade 7-4. SN was 14-4 playing the 7th toughest schedule. I'm not a believer yet in Massapequa. We will see.
You and your toughest schedule rankings. Please a one goal game vs SE in week two. That's all you got. Oh wait the Rotanzless SWR also. Stop comparing them to the big boys.
I'll go slow, one more time. They played no one in Nassau this year. Not their fault, you play who is on your schedule. These other teams in Suffolk played much tougher schedules. Mass and WI also played a common opponent in Chaminade and you cavalierly declare that Massapequa would win. I guess they would win, just because. I love your "scientific analysis" of the big boys. Inside lacrosse magazine could use your very special insight. Also, if you downplay early season losses, perhaps WI should also get the benefit of the doubt losing to Hauppauge and Smithtown East in week 1 and Smithtown West and Chaminade in week 2. But why let facts get in the way of your very well thought out opinion of LI lacrosse?
5/21 IL has Massapequa #6 Still looking for RP. You brought up the rankings. And asked opinions on how they would fair. Now you don't like the replies. But they will never play now would they. So who cares.
Still looking back to see where I brought up rankings. The rankings are bogus. Hence the Massapequa talk. I did bring up strength of schedule, but to you that is meaningless if you are one of the "big boys." Speaking of meaningless rankings, like being the #6 in IL, MSG Varsity has Massapequa as #1 in the Tri-State. Anyone in their right mind think they are beating Darien, Greenwich, Delbarton, Bergen Catholic, Summit, Chaminade, St Anthony's, plus they already lost to GC, let alone those Suffolk teams? The RP talk was about not believing in Massapequa and the strength of Suffolk compared to Nassau. I'll take WI and I watched SN five times this year. Clearly better than Hicksville, Farmingdale, Port, Oceanside and dare I say Syosset. Let alone their other 6 wins against Carey, Baldwin, Macarthur, E Meadow, Plainview JFK and Calhoun.
Would Massapequa beat either Smithtown team, Sachem North, West Islip or Suffolk B team, Rocky Point?? I'm not so sure.

Massapequa soundly beat West Islip in a game situation scrimmage. They also played that scrimmage as well as the Chaminade and G.C. games without their leading scorer.

Massapequa soundly beat West Islip in a game situation scrimmage. They also played that scrimmage as well as the Chaminade and G.C. games without their leading scorer.

So now we are talking about scrimmages? Is anyone questioning whether WI is better now than in March? Massapequa just may get their wish in the LI Championship. I watched RP play in a 10 team scrimmage in March at Smithtown West. Looked pretty good. What does it mean? Not much.
Still looking back to see where I brought up rankings. The rankings are bogus. Hence the Massapequa talk. I did bring up strength of schedule, but to you that is meaningless if you are one of the "big boys." Speaking of meaningless rankings, like being the #6 in IL, MSG Varsity has Massapequa as #1 in the Tri-State. Anyone in their right mind think they are beating Darien, Greenwich, Delbarton, Bergen Catholic, Summit, Chaminade, St Anthony's, plus they already lost to GC, let alone those Suffolk teams? The RP talk was about not believing in Massapequa and the strength of Suffolk compared to Nassau. I'll take WI and I watched SN five times this year. Clearly better than Hicksville, Farmingdale, Port, Oceanside and dare I say Syosset. Let alone their other 6 wins against Carey, Baldwin, Macarthur, E Meadow, Plainview JFK and Calhoun.

Great post IMO. Not sure how they are better than some of those NJs teams or Darian.

Massapequa is like Tommy "the Machine" GUNN. You haven't fought no Rocky! Suffolk was like a title fight each game. But it isn't about getting off the island it is about winning states. LI always has a target on their backs. Good luck to whomever comes out of 8 or 11.
Why do u hate massapequa ? You obviously took the time to go on Maxpreps and see their schedule. They have 9 D1 players. I guess those college coaches don't know much either. You obviously don't.
List the other 5 players and the school. I'll help:

Berge- Georgetown
Kirby- Towson
Byrns- Quinnipiac
Tierney- Hofstra (Big surprise)

Berge- Georgetown
Kirby- Towson
Byrns- Quinnipiac

1 Byrnes -Quinnipiac
1 Korbe- Marist
1 Caracappa- Sacred Heart
1 Kirby- Towson
1 Berge - Georgetown
1 Callan- VMI
1 Capuana- Towson
1 Kimmel- Towson
1 Dilena - Marist
1 Konen- Binghamton
1 Gleason- Albany

Berge- Georgetown
Kirby- Towson
Byrns- Quinnipiac

1 Byrnes -Quinnipiac
1 Korbe- Marist
1 Kirby- Towson
1 Berge - Georgetown
1 Callan- VMI
1 Capuana- Towson
1 Kimmel- Towson
1 Dilena - Marist
1 Konen- Binghamton
1 Gleason- Albany

And??? Who cares!
I had no idea Massapequa even had a lacrosse team, I knew about the mall, but lacrosse? who knew? thats cute.

Berge- Georgetown
Kirby- Towson
Byrns- Quinnipiac

1 Byrnes -Quinnipiac
1 Korbe- Marist
1 Kirby- Towson
1 Berge - Georgetown
1 Callan- VMI
1 Capuana- Towson
1 Kimmel- Towson
1 Dilena - Marist
1 Konen- Binghamton
1 Gleason- Albany

And??? Who cares!

Who cares? The poster who asked for the list
Rocky Point is 17-1, playing the 53rd toughest schedule and lost to SE 8-7. I'd like to see that game against Massapequa (96th toughest schedule). WI lost to Chaminade 8-6 and Massapequa lost to Chaminade 7-4. SN was 14-4 playing the 7th toughest schedule. I'm not a believer yet in Massapequa. We will see.

Rocky Point beat Smithtown East 8-7 very early in the season. Only loss was to Babylon (.500 team), apparently on a bad night.

Rocky Point beat Smithtown East 8-7 very early in the season. Only loss was to Babylon (.500 team), apparently on a bad night.

In what math class did you learn that 10-7 was .500?? Hey look that small Babylon HS (823 students) is still in the playoffs. In case you were wondering Massapequa has around 1900 students.

In what math class did you learn that 10-7 was .500?? Hey look that small Babylon HS (823 students) is still in the playoffs. In case you were wondering Massapequa has around 1900 students.

According to Section XI, Babylon's League record was 7-7. 7 is half of 14, which makes them a .500 team. Don't need a math class for that. By the way, not putting them down, just pointing out that with only 1 loss, you would normally expect it to be to one of the top teams (by record).
Toughest schedule? They played Hampton bays, Mattituck, Center moriches, and Mercy. Really
This debate started when Mr RP was thinking they were in same level as Massapequa. Obviously a Suffolk nut. I know the enrollment is prob at least double therefore it wouldn't be fair to compare.
This debate started when Mr RP was thinking they were in same level as Massapequa. Obviously a Suffolk nut. I know the enrollment is prob at least double therefore it wouldn't be fair to compare.

Nobody said same level. However, if they are so far down from the big boys, how do they end up playing a tougher schedule than Massapequa and end up 18-1?? Check out strength of schedules in NY on www.laxpower.com
Toughest schedule? They played Hampton bays, Mattituck, Center moriches, and Mercy. Really

Baldwin, East Meadow, Plainview JFk, MaCarthur and Calhoun were hardly world beaters. And not the typical Farmingdale, Hicksville, or Syosset either.
http://www.laxpower.com/update14/binboy/ratingny.php

Believe now, toughest schedule guy?

Easy there, Pequa won by won goal. Got Lucky in the final seconds! Congrats to the boys and good luck moving on.
Go Lynbrook Owls!!!!

Easy there, Pequa won by won goal. Got Lucky in the final seconds! Congrats to the boys and good luck moving on.

Who cares how many they one by? Got lucky? You are complete idiot.
I guess massapequa got lucky. Go to sleep Mr RP. I know I can.
My children (not of high school age) go to Smithtown schools but do not play on the varsity level yet.

SO, CONGRATS TO THE PLAYERS AND COACHES OF MASSAPEQUA FOR WINNING THE LONG ISLAND CHAMPIONSHIP YESTERDAY!
GOOD LUCK AND BRING HOME THE STATE TITLE TO LI

5 seconds from tying that game. And we know how OT would have gone. Being battle tested helps. A one goal game with 9 D-1 players? Hmm

Hey Mr. M, I know you are slow but here goes one more time. A team with half the enrollment plays a tougher schedule in Suffolk. That makes sense, right? Didn't say they would beat them, but no doubt that Suffolk overall was better this year.
Sometimes getting lucky is a good thing, it was for Pequa yesterday! Point is, it was anyone's game, and no one dominated that game.
I was just repeating what was said by the MGG Varsity reporters.
No hard feelings, like I said good luck to Pequa moving on!

5 seconds from tying that game. And we know how OT would have gone. Being battle tested helps. A one goal game with 9 D-1 players? Hmm

You sound like a bigger tool bag, with every reply. Hmm

You sound like a bigger tool bag, with every reply. Hmm

Funny, was thinking the same about you, Sparky.
Refs screwed Smithtown. So many obvious calls missed. Just Sayin!

For example:

Goalie cross checked.... Nothing

FOGO stick held down with elbow several times...Nothing

Oh yea, Refs were from Nassau

For example:

First it was luck and now it was the refs. Ever here about losing with dignity?

For example:

Smithtown lost because of the errors they made, bad ref calls didn't help.

What's done is done. Time to look forward to a bright future.

Good luck to Pequa and LI on Wednesday!
Peuqa/East game was exciting. Great showing by the Bulls and by the Chiefs. Congrats to all.
Rocky Point shouldn't have even made the championship game. Average team with a couple of good players. Good coach but like I said they WERE LUCKY to be there.
Rocky Point shouldn't have even made the championship game. Average team with a couple of good players. Good coach but like I said they WERE LUCKY to be there.

LUCKY??
That is a ridiculous thing to say. Rocky Point was amazing this year and should have taken the LI championship. Only reason they lost was an off day at the X. Even with that, they managed to only lose by one with an opportunity the score in the final seconds. Who do you think should have been there lax genius? Go back to sleep!

For example:

Massapequa FOGO laid on his stick the whole game.
Who will be back next year, Massapequa or SE? I know who I am betting on.
FOGO guy from Pequa was not laying on his stick the entire game. Pequa FOGO got called for withholding while East kid was laying on his back one time. SE FOGO got hit from the side during a loose ball scramble and the refs called push on pequa. 2 refs from Nassau and 1 ref from Suffolk. Great job by the pequa FOGO winning 10 FO. Great job by SE FOGO winning 17.
FOGO guy from Pequa was not laying on his stick the entire game. Pequa FOGO got called for withholding while East kid was laying on his back one time. SE FOGO got hit from the side during a loose ball scramble and the refs called push on pequa. 2 refs from Nassau and 1 ref from Suffolk. Great job by the pequa FOGO winning 10 FO. Great job by SE FOGO winning 17.

Check MSG Varsity for correct stats 20/27. Pequa kid did not get called for multiple violations at X, went early everytime, then elbow on stick. F/O ref from Lynbrook. Everyone knows it!
Gotta give the Pequa kid credit for stopping the fast breaks, whatever it took! He will have a toughtime versing a very good Niskyuna F/O without unbaissed refs. Good luck moving on.
Pequa FOGO won 8 in the first half and 2 in the second half. That would be a total of 10. Leaving SE with 17. It should have been Pequa FOGo 12 and SE FOGO 15. They gave SE FOGO more favorable calls than the Pequa FOGO. The push and the holding on Pequa that should have been called on SE for laying on the kids back.
I did watch the tape and when he left early the ref called it.
"F/O ref from Lynbrook", what does that mean ?
I'll say it again - Rocky Point was an average team who played a very weak schedule (except for one game) and were exposed by an inferior team and still lost. Very average team. Nutty parents and average team.
I agree. Good team. Hard working boys But the parent who boasts them to the top is not being realistic. All public schools have gimmes in their conferences. It's also not fair to compare them to private schools because that's more like a travel team with kids coming from all over.
Pequa FOGO won 8 in the first half and 2 in the second half. That would be a total of 10. Leaving SE with 17. It should have been Pequa FOGo 12 and SE FOGO 15. They gave SE FOGO more favorable calls than the Pequa FOGO. The push and the holding on Pequa that should have been called on SE for laying on the kids back.
I did watch the tape and when he left early the ref called it.
"F/O ref from Lynbrook", what does that mean ?

Stats are 20/27, Wins are sometimes technical. Ref from Lynbrook= favors Nassau. Did you see goalie cross checked and nothing called while you watched film? Don't know what you mean about laying on back? Lots more earlys/trips never called, kid needs to stop using illegal procedures (leaning, elbows, etc) because they will be called by other refs. Overall Pequa kid did a good job. Good luck to him on Wednesday.
Lets put this game to rest and look forward to seeing LI win states!
If they are so average, how do you explain them losing by one to a very good lynbrook team without winning F/Os ? You are an idiot
If they are so average, how do you explain them losing by one to a very good lynbrook team without winning F/Os ? You are an idiot

And you are still arguing with him via anonymous posts...what does that make you?
you answered your own question - Lynbrook was a below average team and the fact that RP couln't win ONE faceoff means they were a VERY average team with nutty parents like you. (and no face-off player)

You're the idiot, dope, loser pick your poison.

Dope!!
you answered your own question - Lynbrook was a below average team and the fact that RP couln't win ONE faceoff means they were a VERY average team with nutty parents like you. (and no face-off player)

You're the idiot, dope, loser pick your poison.

Dope!!

Rocky Point made it, and showed well in the LI Championship. That makes them a great team. Sometimes a F/O player has a bad day. There can be many reasons for this, the kid is good (overall record), unfortunately, his bad day was an important one.

Lynbrook beat the supposedly elite GC and Manhasset to get to the championship?. And you call them below average? Who is a great team in your twisted opinion?

Like I said YOU are an uninformed FOOLISH IDIOT!! Go AWAY!
Lynbrook didnt play GC. Just because Manhasset beat GC and lynbrook beat Manhasset doesn't mean that lynbrook beat GC. Are you 10 ? In all seriousnessynbrook I a very good team that deserves more respect. Did you ever think THEY had a bad game and should have beat RP by more than 1
Pequa should have little problem with Niskayuna. There's a team that didn't play anyone. Played Darien well, but nothing of note beyond them.
like I said RP average team/nutty parents good coach.

Very average team. easy schedule.

Stop posting how great they are. Better for them to hit the books then having their parents try to live through what was a very average season.

Foolish idiot na- informed and realistic person who has priorities straight!

Dope!!

Stop posting how great they are. Better for them to hit the books then having their parents try to live through what was a very average season.

Dope!!

You must be a real pleasure to be around! What team is your son on? Bitter [lacrosse]****! Why so mad and not willing to give hardworking KIDS , many whom are D1 COMMITTED credit for a great season, SAD
Pequa should have little problem with Niskayuna. There's a team that didn't play anyone. Played Darien well, but nothing of note beyond them.

We will see!! Is it live?
Lynbrook didnt play GC. Just because Manhasset beat GC and lynbrook beat Manhasset doesn't mean that lynbrook beat GC. Are you 10 ? In all seriousnessynbrook I a very good team that deserves more respect. Did you ever think THEY had a bad game and should have beat RP by more than 1

That is how the hierarchy is established when one team does not play another. Are you new to this? And no, the teams were evenly matched. Was anyone's game.

Dope!!

Team in the Suffolk B goes 18-2 and is an average team? Let the rest of the people with half a brain judge who the dope is. Easy schedule? Check out the Nassau A. Perhaps if your parents had you hit the books, you wouldn't be left with barely functioning neurons and synapses.
Swr going go all the way next year* best team in years coming
The kids are committed to D1 (not sure how other than 1 or 2 players) BUT YOUR NOT! STOP TRYING TO LIVE YOUR LIFE THROUGH YOUR KIDS YOU DOPE! Do you know who your superintendent of school is? Do you know the names of all your kids teachers? Doubt it. It's lacrosse you dope. Open up the books with your kids and help them study!

What a dopey idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay off this site and get a life.

DOPE!!!
The kids are committed to D1 (not sure how other than 1 or 2 players) BUT YOUR NOT! STOP TRYING TO LIVE YOUR LIFE THROUGH YOUR KIDS YOU DOPE! Do you know who your superintendent of school is? Do you know the names of all your kids teachers? Doubt it. It's lacrosse you dope. Open up the books with your kids and help them study!

What a dopey idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay off this site and get a life.

DOPE!!!

Psycho jealous weirdo! Wow so angry! Strange how you presume to know about my son, who by the way is committed to a top 20 school and is a scholar athlete as well as a top ranked lax player in the country. Sorry things didn't go as well for you. You need help. Bashing great teams is not cool. Pathetic in fact! I have a great life, sorry you don't! Maybe try praising others for their accomplishments and let go of some of you anger, it could do wonders for you!
what a dope!
Niskayuna defense was atrocious
Peuqa FOGO was the difference
Peuqa FOGO was the difference

Don't think it would have mattered how he did, Nis was not in the same leaugue as top LI teams, not a competition! Whoever wins LI A, should easily win states. B is actually a tougher division to win outside LI with the Yorktowns, etc.

GC was not their usual elite team this year....they had some flashes but completely fizzled in the end. Nothing like prior years...They are getting hurt by defections to Chaminade and a dysfunctional and disorganized youth program. Not sure it gets better anytime soon either.
What is wrong with the GC youth program? I thought that was their strength.

They used to have the best kids play together in the Spring in GC then let everyone go off to play club for the Summer. Now they want "committed" A teams and anyone wanting to play club goes to the B Team. The A teams are typically not A team caliber as a result and the B team kids get a lesser schedule in the Spring. They are actively discouraging outside club play which is ironic since that is, by far, the most common path taken by past GCHS superstars....

They used to have the best kids play together in the Spring in GC then let everyone go off to play club for the Summer. Now they want "committed" A teams and anyone wanting to play club goes to the B Team. The A teams are typically not A team caliber as a result and the B team kids get a lesser schedule in the Spring. They are actively discouraging outside club play which is ironic since that is, by far, the most common path taken by past GCHS superstars....

GC will always field a strong team but you will start to see a drop in their talent at the top. Their best kids will not be as strong as they have been due to the fact that they are now being restricted.

GC will always field a strong team but you will start to see a drop in their talent at the top. Their best kids will not be as strong as they have been due to the fact that they are now being restricted.

Curious, what years will you see this drop off.
Who really cares about GC anyway?

Curious, what years will you see this drop off.

Any year in which the strongest players are restricted.
Pequa wins the State title, 16-2.

And just think SE was one shot away with 5 seconds left. Anyone of four teams from Suffolk would have given a better showing against Pequa than these jokers from upstate.

And just think SE was one shot away with 5 seconds left. Anyone of four teams from Suffolk would have given a better showing against Pequa than these jokers from upstate.

True!! LI rules A division. Made clear today, and that the LI quarter, semi and finals were all much closer than the State Championship. My favorite thing today.... two new teams are state champs, hope this is a trend, and think it will be. Dynasties done! Good for lacrosse in NYS!!
Section has some great lacrosse. Yorktown wins B and Bronxville wins C.
Nassau County lax just a goal better than Suffolk. Go Chiefs!!
The state has to do away with predetermined sections playing each other and rank the teams. I know I know the budgets don't account for this because teams could be further away and force traveling further and out of school at this time of year longer.

But it would make for better Lacrosse. NYS got cheated.

The states were not the best two teams playing in A. That game should wake up regents, but I guess they have their hands full with different issues.

As far as Massapequa, great game on all facets. In the beginning I thought the faceoff kid was the MVP, then as the game progressed, although he won all but 2?? they out class f'ville at every position. But every team can have an off day.
The state has to do away with predetermined sections playing each other and rank the teams. I know I know the budgets don't account for this because teams could be further away and force traveling further and out of school at this time of year longer.

The states were not the best two teams playing in A. That game should wake up regents, but I guess they have their hands full with different issues.

As far as Massapequa, great game on all facets. In the beginning I thought the faceoff kid was the MVP, then as the game progressed, although he won all but 2?? they out class f'ville at every position. But every team can have an off day.

Says the F/O daddy. Your son did well against some poor ustate competition, easy there with MVP he's not ready for that yet!

Says the F/O daddy. Your son did well against some poor ustate competition, easy there with MVP he's not ready for that yet!

No not the dad. Not even from the town. Went with my son to see a good game and saw a one sided event. Happy LI won but not sure the best was represented by the state.

True, Syosset F/O got the better of him in the Nassau semmis. Upstate not a good measure of F/O dominance.

True, Syosset F/O got the better of him in the Nassau semmis. Upstate not a good measure of F/O dominance.

How did all the great F/O do at UA, heard pequa eliminated quickly after all that hype
Pequa kid won when it counted. Led Chiefs to a state championship. Enjoy the summer.
© US Lacrosse Community Forum