BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,788
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 101 of 220 1 2 99 100 101 102 103 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I guess you have never stood on a sideline next to BS. You have joined a club that the owner of has said many far worse things in much more profane language than that. You post these nonsense replies when it is so transparent you could not possibly believe them yourself, go ask BS for his opinion on the matter or his opinion of any other club and see what comes out of that discussion.

You keep proving the point, you come across over the top obsessed, let it go and go away.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
I guess you have never stood on a sideline next to BS. You have joined a club that the owner of has said many far worse things in much more profane language than that. You post these nonsense replies when it is so transparent you could not possibly believe them yourself, go ask BS for his opinion on the matter or his opinion of any other club and see what comes out of that discussion.

I have been at games where BS is and I haven't ever seent this behavior. Not saying it didn't happen but I am saying it's obviously not as prevalent as you want to proclaim. With all the behind-the-scenes power plays by CR, I think that you are in a glass house and should not throw stones because your club head does not have clean hands.

What I really don't understand is the constant attacks on the TG club. Why do you care? So much? On and on for years. You're happy with your club so just go be happy, or can you only build yourself up by tearing someone else down?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too funny , the only argument you guys offer is if it works for you and if your kids are happy , believe me the kids are equally happy in all the programs just some have legit coaching while others have college kids .

Being happy playing lacrosse, and having a good experience is not an argument, you dope. It's the reason most kids should be playing travel lacrosse, but of course you don't understand - you're not very bright. Most of the college kids have played the game at the highest level, and have been coached by the best in the game, where they've learned the intricate details, which many "non-college kid" coaches (and you) will never learn, or understand. Some of them still need work on their coaching skills, which will come with experience, but many of them are VERY good already.

Get over yourself " intricate details" it's girls lacrosse not brain surgery.Please tell us the intricate details your coach has learned playing mens lacrosse in college, the best coach in your program is a high school coach. It's shows how clueless you are when you would prefer some college kid coach instead of an established high school coach with a college kid coach as an assistant. It was so much fun watching one of your college coaches get to drunk to walk a few years back in front of his team, I guess they just need to work on their coaching skills. Intricate details what a tool bag.

How about your YJ high school coach who the police asked to move from behind the field at National Draw because he was drinking beer and spitting chewing tobacco?? Classy!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too funny , the only argument you guys offer is if it works for you and if your kids are happy , believe me the kids are equally happy in all the programs just some have legit coaching while others have college kids .

Being happy playing lacrosse, and having a good experience is not an argument, you dope. It's the reason most kids should be playing travel lacrosse, but of course you don't understand - you're not very bright. Most of the college kids have played the game at the highest level, and have been coached by the best in the game, where they've learned the intricate details, which many "non-college kid" coaches (and you) will never learn, or understand. Some of them still need work on their coaching skills, which will come with experience, but many of them are VERY good already.

Get over yourself " intricate details" it's girls lacrosse not brain surgery.Please tell us the intricate details your coach has learned playing mens lacrosse in college, the best coach in your program is a high school coach. It's shows how clueless you are when you would prefer some college kid coach instead of an established high school coach with a college kid coach as an assistant. It was so much fun watching one of your college coaches get to drunk to walk a few years back in front of his team, I guess they just need to work on their coaching skills. Intricate details what a tool bag.

How about your YJ high school coach who the police asked to move from behind the field at National Draw because he was drinking beer and spitting chewing tobacco?? Classy!!

Never happened , that being said I have enjoyed a beer or two with many TG and YJ parents at some of these tournaments. Not really a big deal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Powderfinger

I have been at games where BS is and I haven't ever seent this behavior. Not saying it didn't happen but I am saying it's obviously not as prevalent as you want to proclaim. With all the behind-the-scenes power plays by CR, I think that you are in a glass house and should not throw stones because your club head does not have clean hands.

What I really don't understand is the constant attacks on the TG club. Why do you care? So much? On and on for years. You're happy with your club so just go be happy, or can you only build yourself up by tearing someone else down?

Powder your obsession with all things YJ or CR has been well documented along with your CR conspiracy theories. I like most TG people but do not like when people come on and state things that are not even close to factually correct and will call them out on it. I guarantee you if pictures of SS were posted on this site and you had posters going after her looks in any way I would call them out on it. Have not seen your outrage when it happens the other way.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Powder your obsession with all things YJ or CR has been well documented along with your CR conspiracy theories. I like most TG people but do not like when people come on and state things that are not even close to factually correct and will call them out on it. I guarantee you if pictures of SS were posted on this site and you had posters going after her looks in any way I would call them out on it. Have not seen your outrage when it happens the other way.

Obsession? Hardly. It looks more to me like more people are posting on the TG thread trying to bash the program and its various components. That seems a bit more obsessed to me. But happy to see you are so fair-minded, although I'm a little confused about why you claim you are a TG parent who would "also" stand up to defend SS. FTR, there has been plenty of CR and YJ bashing on this forum for years that I was not involved with, so don't target me because I have a recognizable handle unlike you, who is just one of a thousand anons. I only know what I've seen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Powder , fair enough, no one would want to count but just by the number of posts there are a lot more bashers on YJ thread and others such as schoolgirls then on TG thread.That being said I think you have me confused w another poster as I have not claimed to be a TG parent, understandable considering the posts are anonymous. The one thing I think all should agree about is not bashing any identified individual , bash me all you want I am anonymous . Not sure of your daughters age , but have the games vs YJ blue been evenly divided, not talking about mixed YJ group after most of team has been recruited if at that age.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Powder , fair enough, no one would want to count but just by the number of posts there are a lot more bashers on YJ thread and others such as schoolgirls then on TG thread.That being said I think you have me confused w another poster as I have not claimed to be a TG parent, understandable considering the posts are anonymous. The one thing I think all should agree about is not bashing any identified individual , bash me all you want I am anonymous . Not sure of your daughters age , but have the games vs YJ blue been evenly divided, not talking about mixed YJ group after most of team has been recruited if at that age.

Agree 100% on not bashing any of the girls in any specific way. I'm not all the clear on what else you're asking though. Are there more bashers on the YJ thread? Quite possibly. I really have no idea what you're asking about YJ games though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree 100% on not bashing any of the girls in any specific way. I'm not all the clear on what else you're asking though. Are there more bashers on the YJ thread? Quite possibly. I really have no idea what you're asking about YJ games though.

Not really important . I know the history when my daughters team has played TG but have only been told by others how each age has faired when playing TG. Was curious as to your daughters teams history when playing YJ blue in her age group. The other thing is simply there have been way more posts bashing YJ on BOC than TG so it goes both ways and some have been hostile and disgusting in regard to CR.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not really important . I know the history when my daughters team has played TG but have only been told by others how each age has faired when playing TG. Was curious as to your daughters teams history when playing YJ blue in her age group. The other thing is simply there have been way more posts bashing YJ on BOC than TG so it goes both ways and some have been hostile and disgusting in regard to CR.

You really think any of the age groups are going to answer that one. Think not.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

How is the Top Guns Youth Camp during the Summer in SWR?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by WHBlax

How is the Top Guns Youth Camp during the Summer in SWR?

Far away

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The money from the Diane Whipple charity tournament has gone to players from YJ, Elevate, Turf Island, numerous HS kids without club affiliations for camps and clinics. Read the Mission statement. Ask the HS coaches who write the recommendations for their players. I have sent kids to camps via this program and asked DG who and what does this support.
This is for kids who do not have the monetary means to afford these programs. The Freeport coaches said she has donated her time by doing clinics for their team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are a bunch of TG v YJ match-ups at the Summer Classic tournament... the summer seasons is starting to heat-up..should be fun

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
^^ actually just two.. but whatever

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must be teams that CR thinks can win or they wouldn't be there

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you really believe CR controls the schedule at this tournament, and if you do which ages do you think she believes her top team will not win ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you really believe CR controls the schedule at this tournament, and if you do which ages do you think she believes her top team will not win ?

nobody said anything about controlling the schedule, just that she thinks the teams she sent can win - I'm sure yj 2016 is one of them, very strong team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

nobody said anything about controlling the schedule, just that she thinks the teams she sent can win - I'm sure yj 2016 is one of them, very strong team

Please stop with the nonsense. Who really cares. Good luck to both teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please stop with the nonsense. Who really cares. Good luck to both teams.

The first two tournaments are Showcase and you want to be playing good competition no matter who you play for. If a girl
has not committed yet it gives College Coaches an opportunity to really seem them play. We all know many of these Girls play together in School and could wide up at them same College. So to those who want to Stir the Pot I really don't care I just enjoy watching good competition.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curious , do the coaches not play the committed kids as much as they would normally ? Also I have heard people bash committed kids for not showing up at these showcase tournaments then I have heard others bash coaches for playing the committed kids.Do these games at showcase tournaments have as much weight as championship tournaments. I have watched YJ play TG at some showcase tournaments and can tell you without question both teams are trying to win the games .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curious , do the coaches not play the committed kids as much as they would normally ? Also I have heard people bash committed kids for not showing up at these showcase tournaments then I have heard others bash coaches for playing the committed kids.Do these games at showcase tournaments have as much weight as championship tournaments. I have watched YJ play TG at some showcase tournaments and can tell you without question both teams are trying to win the games .

Committed kids should show up for showcase events if for no other reason than to make thier uncommitted teammates look good. Give em a feed, set a pick, slide to help, drag a defender out of the play.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its always nice for the committed kids to come to showcase tournaments bc it makes the others look good...however more then most the committed kids get played bc a coach will forget why they are actually there. YJ doesnt allow committed players to go to showcse tournaments

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its always nice for the committed kids to come to showcase tournaments bc it makes the others look good...however more then most the committed kids get played bc a coach will forget why they are actually there. YJ doesnt allow committed players to go to showcse tournaments

Most of TG 2015 on black and purple are verbally committed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

if you dont believe that showing up with 30 teams and $50,000 doesnt give cr any influence i have a bridge to sell you - wake up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awful

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awful

What's awful now?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

if you dont believe that showing up with 30 teams and $50,000 doesnt give cr any influence i have a bridge to sell you - wake up

After they come out with schedule, she moves her teams to different brackets so they have an easy go to the playoffs. It happens every year. The schedule and pools come out, and 3 days later they are changed. Maybee the tournament directors shouldn't post schedule until CR looks at it. but they are to stupid. i guess.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

After they come out with schedule, she moves her teams to different brackets so they have an easy go to the playoffs. It happens every year. The schedule and pools come out, and 3 days later they are changed. Maybee the tournament directors shouldn't post schedule until CR looks at it. but they are to stupid. i guess.

Instead of posting your useless nonsense please give us some details , which tournament and which team got the easy go.You CR conspiracy people are pathetic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Perfect example of your nutjob CR conspiracy lunatic. TG has more teams goin to the tournament than YJ, 30 teams I think not more like 9-10.Again give us some example of which one of her top teams you believe she purposely manipulates the schedule for.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yhis is absolutely correct. happens at National Draw every year.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Pretty sure it happened at the Navy tournament in the fall as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty sure it happened at the Navy tournament in the fall as well.

Again how about some facts like which team did she have moved, I know I watched YJ play TG at the navy tournament so not sure what you are talking about,and again which team at national draw did she have moved.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
I know I saw it last year, 2015 level. It was on the master schedule when it was first released, then a few days later it wasn't. I'm thinking it was Navy but could've been another summer tournament, they all start to blend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No doubt schedules have been changed, three games at Nat draw last year were changed. Don't know if it was CR manipulating the schedule, [lacrosse] it could be SS looking to dodge games for all we know, or maybe these game are changed by coincidence due to the ever changing scheduling that all tournaments seem to do at last minute as teams jump in and out and pools and brackets change. I'm not going to sit here and say someone from either club is responsible, but no doubt games and pools were shifted that tg and yj were scheduled in. One game did stand unchanged at Nat draw, 2020- black vs. blue.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So why do you all assume its CR changing the schedule , maybe it's SS , maybe it's the tournament director not wanting the insane TG YJ parents acting like A-holes. I will tell you this I have heard things from my fellow TG parents about YJ avoiding games that I know are BS . I was involved in getting YJ 2016 to play TG 2016 and it was much harder to get BS to allow the game than anyone on YJ side.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So why do you all assume its CR changing the schedule , maybe it's SS , maybe it's the tournament director not wanting the insane TG YJ parents acting like A-holes. I will tell you this I have heard things from my fellow TG parents about YJ avoiding games that I know are BS . I was involved in getting YJ 2016 to play TG 2016 and it was much harder to get BS to allow the game than anyone on YJ side.

that is so untrue.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
at national draw she takes her main competition and puts them all in same bracket or 2.. so only 1 or 2 teams can come out.. and she might throw one of her not to good YJ teams in there also. this way she has an easy in to playoffs for her select team and her competition have to beat each other up to get in.

happens every year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
at national draw she takes her main competition and puts them all in same bracket or 2.. so only 1 or 2 teams can come out.. and she might throw one of her not to good YJ teams in there also. this way she has an easy in to playoffs for her select team and her competition have to beat each other up to get in.

happens every year.

Who cares!! Worry about YJ when our girls play them . Who cares what they do in other games and brackets. The college coaches could care less who wins the games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most of TG 2015 on black and purple are verbally committed

Website lists about 30/45. Not impressive. Purple is just a low level team. Not sure why anyone would play TG purple.

Like Reply Quote
Page 101 of 220 1 2 99 100 101 102 103 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard