BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,300
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 250 of 260 1 2 248 249 250 251 252 259 260
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Clippers are easily the best team in the second division in the past 4 years. They would beat Money and 91.

Then why are they sandbagging in the AAA division? It’s always a bad look for better teams to hide out in the lower divisions but to do it in 8th grade is awful. Have some confidence in your boys!

The team didn’t exist last year.

You sound ridiculous.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you think hawks really consider clippers a rival?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clippers are easily the best team in the second division in the past 4 years. They would beat Money and 91.

Then why are they sandbagging in the AAA division? It’s always a bad look for better teams to hide out in the lower divisions but to do it in 8th grade is awful. Have some confidence in your boys!

Because they are scared of their cross town rival, Hawks.
Rivals suggests that there would be wins and losses on both sides or at least close games. Not sure Clippers can call hawks rivals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rivals suggests that there would be wins and losses on both sides or at least close games. Not sure Clippers can call hawks rivals.

Since you guys spit fake news

Clippers TRIED to be in Elite. They were left out. Made to play AAA. Kudos to them for trying to play at the top. Hope they win AAA.

Hawks 2028 would beat that team by 12 goals any given day, could be even worse. Not a rivalry.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry, but you can’t say Hawks, Clippers, amd rivalry in the same sentence. There is NO rivalry between those teams. Hawks would beat them by 20+

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Since you guys spit fake news

Clippers TRIED to be in Elite. They were left out. Made to play AAA. Kudos to them for trying to play at the top. Hope they win AAA.

Hawks 2028 would beat that team by 12 goals any given day, could be even worse. Not a rivalry.
Clippers won’t win AAA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you think hawks really consider clippers a rival?

No. I said it as a joke and did not realise people would take it so serious...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many kids holding back next year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This should be a great conversation starter….

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's get some predictions going for Elite this weekend:

Annapolis Hawks v Team Money
FCA Blue v Next Level Blue
Madlax Capital v Crabs
Team 91 v DC Express

I'm going to abstain since all of my predictions through the first two weeks have been terrible, I've smashed my crystal ball.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Annapolis Hawks v Team Money
FCA Blue v Next Level Blue
Madlax Capital v Crabs
Team 91 v DC Express

I'm going to abstain since all of my predictions through the first two weeks have been terrible, I've smashed my crystal ball.

These are the winner predictions I have in the order you listed.

Annapolis Hawks
FCA Blue v Next Level Blue (This one is a flip of the coin in my opinion)
Crabs
Team 91

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 16-Team money-3

FCA 7- NL 9

Crabs 11- ML 4

91 5 - DCE 11

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Annapolis Hawks v Team Money - Easy call
FCA Blue v Next Level Blue - toss up
Madlax Capital v Crabs - Easy call
Team 91 v DC Express - toss up

Annapolis Hawks v Team Money - Easy call
FCA Blue v Next Level Blue - toss up
Madlax Capital v Crabs - Easy call
Team 91 v DC Express - toss up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Annapolis Hawks 12 v Team Money 2
FCA Blue 6 v Next Level Blue 7 in OT
Madlax Capital 3 v Crabs 12
Team 91 2 v DC Express 8

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another reminder to keep the kids out of things.

Was the DCE starting goalie even at the game yesterday? I heard no.
He’s been out for a month w broken finger, and I think he was sick this weekend.

I'm convinced that at least 90% of goalie posts on this forum are goalie dads trying to act like neutral third party observers, if not asking and then answering their own questions.

And most of those are from the ML goalie dad. His insecurity is sad. Bragging about your son on this forum has zero impact on recruiting or anything else. I don't know the kid or the dad, but the constant promotion on this site makes me want to root against them.
That guy is totally nutso. According to him in the fall, his son and the 3d Georgia are the best goalies in the nation. Who says that stuff? Dude is a complete clown. ML can’t carry the Hawks/NL goalies’ jockstraps.

I'm not going to defend that guy, but the idea that people not associated with the team are keeping tabs on let alone trading gossip and posting about the DCE goalie situation seems silly as well.

This feels like someone who wanted to make sure people knew it was one particular DCE goalie who gave up all of these goals and not the other one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He’s been out for a month w broken finger, and I think he was sick this weekend.

I'm convinced that at least 90% of goalie posts on this forum are goalie dads trying to act like neutral third party observers, if not asking and then answering their own questions.

And most of those are from the ML goalie dad. His insecurity is sad. Bragging about your son on this forum has zero impact on recruiting or anything else. I don't know the kid or the dad, but the constant promotion on this site makes me want to root against them.
That guy is totally nutso. According to him in the fall, his son and the 3d Georgia are the best goalies in the nation. Who says that stuff? Dude is a complete clown. ML can’t carry the Hawks/NL goalies’ jockstraps.

I'm not going to defend that guy, but the idea that people not associated with the team are keeping tabs on let alone trading gossip and posting about the DCE goalie situation seems silly as well.

This feels like someone who wanted to make sure people knew it was one particular DCE goalie who gave up all of these goals and not the other one.
No this was about the fool Madlax goalie dad. DCE has two good goalies. Madlax has a good goalie too. But his dad is a clown.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just let it rest dude. We get it, for whatever reason you can't let go of Madlax goalie dad. Isn't there a golf tournament you can attend to help you take your mind off?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just let it rest dude. We get it, for whatever reason you can't let go of Madlax goalie dad. Isn't there a golf tournament you can attend to help you take your mind off?
Huh?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No this was about the fool Madlax goalie dad. DCE has two good goalies. Madlax has a good goalie too. But his dad is a clown.

It’s pretty clear that DCE does not have “two good goalies”. As they have given up 11 points per game. By far the most in the division and they haven’t played crabs yet - the team with the most goals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are 2 elite goalies in 2028. 3D GA and the new Madlax Goalie. Size and their ability to lead the D. The rest will play at their local HS. Some of the True Chesapeake D coming with him. They are tough. Move over Madlax scoopers.
There are two elite goalies in 2028 folks. Madlax goalie and 3D GA, according to fool Madlax dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 2 v DC Express 8
I’m not sure I see a soft line here to be exploited… I like your handicapping if this week’s games

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s pretty clear that DCE does not have “two good goalies”. As they have given up 11 points per game. By far the most in the division and they haven’t played crabs yet - the team with the most goals.

defense is a team effort, so goals against does not correlate entirely to goalie play. it is also too early in the season to draw conclusions. but it is interesting to compare the average goals against per game of the various teams. the Crabs are not only the highest scoring, they are the most stingy on defense too.

Crabs - 1.5
Hawks 3.5
MadLax 5
FCA 5
Team Money 7
NL 7
91 8
DCE 11

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 2 v DC Express 8
I’m not sure I see a soft line here to be exploited… I like your handicapping if this week’s games

ha! I could take this guy's money big time!

Hawks 12 v. Team Money 2 - Money has a great goalie and Hawks are not putting up a lot of goals - I will take the ten here!
FCA Blue 6 v Next Level Blue 7 in OT - this is too close to call
Madlax Capital 3 v Crabs 12 - MadLax will improve a lot from their first game to their second and they do have a great goalie - no way the Crabs score 12 - i will take the nine goals here!
Team 91 2 v DC Express 8[/quote] - 91 will win every face off, so I don't see how DCE, the worst D in the league, will hold them to 2 goals. I will take the six here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We watched the first half of the team money versus 91 game. Team money seemed to have something going but 91 apparently pulled off the win. 91 probably knew it was a must win for them. I have respect for any team willing to play in elite especially one from out of the area. The top end of the 2028 Elite division is one of the best elite lineups in years. I would rather see a team willing to be challenged then a program who just wants post about big wins against B teams.

Clippers is a very solid mid tier program who believes they can be elite if they are loud enough. The vast majority of the players from last year's teams:
True Chesapeake (2023 elite, 7th place I think)
Sidewinders (2023 AAA, last place I think)
Hawks B Team (2023 AAA, 4th place I think).

I'd bet that Ricky @ HoCo saw this and said, no please do not pretend you can compete at the elite level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 2 v DC Express 8

Hawks 12 v. Team Money 2 - Money has a great goalie and Hawks are not putting up a lot of goals - I will take the ten here!
Madlax Capital 3 v Crabs 12 - MadLax will improve a lot from their first game to their second and they do have a great goalie - no way the Crabs score 12 - i will take the nine goals here!
Team 91 2 v DC Express 8
- 91 will win every face off, so I don't see how DCE, the worst D in the league, will hold them to 2 goals. I will take the six here.[/quote]
One of the dads from DCE told me they’ve only won 6 of the 40 FO they’ve taken in the first 2 games. Unless they figure that out— they could have Blaze Riordan in goal, it won’t matter!!

Maybe they should hit the Help Wanted ads to find a FOGO.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 2 v DC Express 8

Team 91 2 v DC Express 8
- 91 will win every face off, so I don't see how DCE, the worst D in the league, will hold them to 2 goals. I will take the six here.
One of the dads from DCE told me they’ve only won 6 of the 40 FO they’ve taken in the first 2 games. Unless they figure that out— they could have Blaze Riordan in goal, it won’t matter!!

Maybe they should hit the Help Wanted ads to find a FOGO.[/quote]

+1
Team 91 has an extremely good FOGO who came from FCA or Crabs, which is why I would take the points and 91 all day long. they will win close to 100%. fool as it sounds, 91 could actually win this one outright.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 2 v DC Express 8

Team 91 2 v DC Express 8
- 91 will win every face off, so I don't see how DCE, the worst D in the league, will hold them to 2 goals. I will take the six here.

Maybe they should hit the Help Wanted ads to find a FOGO.[/quote]

It is pretty wild that with all of the kids that came over that there is not 1 FOGO...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 2 v DC Express 8

Team 91 2 v DC Express 8

It is pretty wild that with all of the kids that came over that there is not 1 FOGO...[/quote]
When we played them they must have used 6-7 different kids, most of them w poles.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 2 v DC Express 8

Team 91 2 v DC Express 8

+1
Team 91 has an extremely good FOGO who came from FCA or Crabs, which is why I would take the points and 91 all day long. they will win close to 100%. fool as it sounds, 91 could actually win this one outright.[/quote]
What happened to DCE? They beat some pretty good teams in the fall and earlier this spring. 3D GA, Next Level (twice), Nationals LC, etc. And they weren’t giving up many goals at all… like 3-4/game. Anynidea what’s going on?? If they lose to 91 I would shocked. But first two HoCo games not good. They’re the early season HoCo surprise, and not on the good side

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 2 v DC Express 8

Team 91 2 v DC Express 8

It is pretty wild that with all of the kids that came over that there is not 1 FOGO...[/quote]

I've noticed that with "more than a few" coaches at this level, "FOGO is just an attitude." They'll take a fast O middie with questionable stick skills who doesn't face off, over a solid FOGO, any day. I now know of 3 teams in the last year where only after they filled their roster, did they realize they did not have a serviceable FOGO. Let alone 2. Here in the 2nd week of April there are several 2028 players at the AAA level especially, who are injured from facing off because they've never been trained at FOGO, and their club team doesn't practice FO. And now they're missing time with back, neck, and hand injuries. Yes it's absurd.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are a few - very few - 2028s already in private schools who are transferring as 2029s (the Millon/Spencer Method). Most would be described as AA starters / AAA 2nd line / elite team 3rd line players.

Most of the 2028s at the highest levels already held back, for whichever reasons. Each of the private middle schools has a dozen or so....and a few double holdbacks sprinkled in whose parents are betting on an early D1 offer since Braxley IV will be ineligible for 12th grade ball.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 2 v DC Express 8

Team 91 2 v DC Express 8

+1
Team 91 has an extremely good FOGO who came from FCA or Crabs, which is why I would take the points and 91 all day long. they will win close to 100%. fool as it sounds, 91 could actually win this one outright.
What happened to DCE? They beat some pretty good teams in the fall and earlier this spring. 3D GA, Next Level (twice), Nationals LC, etc. And they weren’t giving up many goals at all… like 3-4/game. Anynidea what’s going on?? If they lose to 91 I would shocked. But first two HoCo games not good. They’re the early season HoCo surprise, and not on the good side[/quote]

I am sure if they do not win the game this weekend, parents will start looking around...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next Level MIGHT win 3 games and their goalie is wildly overrated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many fly ins today for Madlax?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do you ask that every week? Who cares?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The goalie was good today they just never had the ball.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And they must not have flights for their makeup game because it’s already canceled.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does it even matter if they still lost? The fly ins didn’t allow them to beat crabs whose defense and goalies haven’t been allowing many goals so far this season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it really necessary to beat up on 8th grade kids on this forum?
Fwiw, there are lot of very good goalies in this year’s Elite div

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does it even matter if they still lost? The fly ins didn’t allow them to beat crabs whose defense and goalies haven’t been allowing many goals so far this season.
No surprises today… everything pretty much according to predictions. Madlax played Crabs a bit closer than expected, FCA won the “tossup” game by 3, DCE recovered to beat Team 91 easily, and the Hawks rolled Team Money. Apparently Team Money must not have brought a bunch of Freedom kids, they’re getting waxed

Like Reply Quote
Page 250 of 260 1 2 248 249 250 251 252 259 260
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard