Originally Posted by Anonymous
Annapolis Hawks 12 v Team Money 2
FCA Blue 6 v Next Level Blue 7 in OT
Madlax Capital 3 v Crabs 12
Team 91 2 v DC Express 8
I’m not sure I see a soft line here to be exploited… I like your handicapping if this week’s games

ha! I could take this guy's money big time!

Hawks 12 v. Team Money 2 - Money has a great goalie and Hawks are not putting up a lot of goals - I will take the ten here!
FCA Blue 6 v Next Level Blue 7 in OT - this is too close to call
Madlax Capital 3 v Crabs 12 - MadLax will improve a lot from their first game to their second and they do have a great goalie - no way the Crabs score 12 - i will take the nine goals here!
Team 91 2 v DC Express 8
- 91 will win every face off, so I don't see how DCE, the worst D in the league, will hold them to 2 goals. I will take the six here.
One of the dads from DCE told me they’ve only won 6 of the 40 FO they’ve taken in the first 2 games. Unless they figure that out— they could have Blaze Riordan in goal, it won’t matter!!

Maybe they should hit the Help Wanted ads to find a FOGO.

+1
Team 91 has an extremely good FOGO who came from FCA or Crabs, which is why I would take the points and 91 all day long. they will win close to 100%. fool as it sounds, 91 could actually win this one outright.
What happened to DCE? They beat some pretty good teams in the fall and earlier this spring. 3D GA, Next Level (twice), Nationals LC, etc. And they weren’t giving up many goals at all… like 3-4/game. Anynidea what’s going on?? If they lose to 91 I would shocked. But first two HoCo games not good. They’re the early season HoCo surprise, and not on the good side[/quote]

I am sure if they do not win the game this weekend, parents will start looking around...