BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,321
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 69 of 81 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 80 81
Re: MD Girls 2028
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Spooky Nook brackets change again. Hmmmm, I wonder who owns this tournament? I guess M&D needed to stack the deck to make sure they get out of pool play.
Absolutely pathetic...almost guaranteeing two M&D clubs make the playoffs. I thought the M&D Black coach had more integrity than this! Why doesn't he push back against this obvious favoritism!

Stop whining Coppermine dad! I know your daughter will get a little playing time eventually against lower tier teams just be patient

I'm going to assume that the parent crying and almost having a heart attack over this, has never participated in a Steps or an NXT event.

The organization that hosts these tournaments always show favoritism toward their own teams.

As the earlier poster stated, if you don't like the set up, then have your organization start their own tournament

Only bad teams worry about the brackets.

Only bad teams worry about the brackets.[/quote]
Glad we agree! That is why M&D put themselves in the bracket they're in...cant beat the other top teams in bracket play!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spooky Nook brackets change again. Hmmmm, I wonder who owns this tournament? I guess M&D needed to stack the deck to make sure they get out of pool play.
Absolutely pathetic...almost guaranteeing two M&D clubs make the playoffs. I thought the M&D Black coach had more integrity than this! Why doesn't he push back against this obvious favoritism!

Stop whining Coppermine dad! I know your daughter will get a little playing time eventually against lower tier teams just be patient

I'm going to assume that the parent crying and almost having a heart attack over this, has never participated in a Steps or an NXT event.

The organization that hosts these tournaments always show favoritism toward their own teams.

As the earlier poster stated, if you don't like the set up, then have your organization start their own tournament

Glad we agree! That is why M&D put themselves in the bracket they're in...cant beat the other top teams in bracket play![/quote]

M&D ranked 5
Philly Blast 8
Jesters 11
Philly Hot Shots ?

Coppermine 2
Heros 3
Crush 7
MDU 9
NXT 21
Sky walkers 29

Coppermine if they draw NXT and Coppermine will have an easier path than M&D.... so not sure of your argument

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So they put out one schedule, complained to THEMSELVES, and decided to double their work by redoing everything? If they wanted to guarantee their teams a spot, they would have stacked the deck the first time around. The more obvious complainers are the B teams who didn't have a path to the playoffs and now do because top teams are concentrated in 2 brackets.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ugh, spare us all a lecture about integrity. As has been pointed out, the bracket is still challenging, and we all know you yourself would not complain had your daughter's team had been placed in it. M&D played the hardest schedule of all 28s last year and has thus far played one of the top 5 hardest schedules this year (only behind non-local teams). It all comes out in the wash.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ugh, spare us all a lecture about integrity. As has been pointed out, the bracket is still challenging, and we all know you yourself would not complain had your daughter's team had been placed in it. M&D played the hardest schedule of all 28s last year and has thus far played one of the top 5 hardest schedules this year (only behind non-local teams). It all comes out in the wash.

And who cares it's 7V7 and won't count toward rankings anyway.... to the complainer(s) make yourself a T-shirt that says "we played in a tougher bracket" and move on.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And who cares it's 7V7 and won't count toward rankings anyway.... to the complainer(s) make yourself a T-shirt that says "we played in a tougher bracket" and move on.
All this bickering about M&D when everyone knows Coppermine will walk away with the Ship!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D Dad setting the stage for their defeat...may not even make it out of their bracket.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All this bickering about M&D when everyone knows Coppermine will walk away with the Ship!

End of discussion here. Coppermine cruises to a back to back win

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My money is on Heros....again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D Dad setting the stage for their defeat...may not even make it out of their bracket.

Gosh, for a team that you think is so weak, you sure do seem angry in post after post. What's that about?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Right this indoor "championship" is the least important championship of all, and known of them matter much the weekend they are over. Its more about playing competition and having girls bond on and off the field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many Coppermine girls won’t see the field as only 7 can be on at a time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many Coppermine girls won’t see the field as only 7 can be on at a time.
And that's why we win Championships! The other players help pay all the tourney fees so our stars can shine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What does liberal have anything to do with this conversation? Please explain. That is such a strange comment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heros or Coppermine. Either way, it won't be M&D.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heros or Coppermine. Either way, it won't be M&D.
Whichever team emerges from the Atlantic Division will win...definitely not M&D!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What every team realizes except Coppermine. Last year was their last year of success. Selfish play will only take you so far in younger years and as defenses get better Coppermine will struggle to find their footing. They don’t know or understand or want to play as a team. There are not any players that play as a team - none. They already lost to Hero’s, they won’t win Spooky Nook in Jan, they won’t win NGLL regionals, and will only win one summer tournament maybe. They have talented individuals that don’t know or want to play as a team. Last year was their final year of dominance. Hero’s and M&D will fill the role going forward because the team understands the game at the next level.

Rest in peace Coppermine. Going to be a scramble to get out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What every team realizes except Coppermine. Last year was their last year of success. Selfish play will only take you so far in younger years and as defenses get better Coppermine will struggle to find their footing. They don’t know or understand or want to play as a team. There are not any players that play as a team - none. They already lost to Hero’s, they won’t win Spooky Nook in Jan, they won’t win NGLL regionals, and will only win one summer tournament maybe. They have talented individuals that don’t know or want to play as a team. Last year was their final year of dominance. Hero’s and M&D will fill the role going forward because the team understands the game at the next level.

Not a Coppermine parent, but this sounds like sour grapes. Maybe someone who got cut or left the team recently.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hope this is a jealous child that wrote this otherwise there is an adult that needs help. Or maybe a disgruntled parent that’s daughter didn’t get the PT they wanted their daughter to get. Coppermine is a great team made up of very talented, hardworking, team oriented and 13/14 year old girls Yes they lost to another very talented Hero’s team which will more than likely happen again in the future. Yes they will lose games and tournaments. This happens in sports but does change they are a great team that is taught the right way to play and plays this way. You won’t hear me [Censored] this team nor any other but these adults trashing teams … you need to grow up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hope this is a jealous child that wrote this otherwise there is an adult that needs help. Or maybe a disgruntled parent that’s daughter didn’t get the PT they wanted their daughter to get. Coppermine is a great team made up of very talented, hardworking, team oriented and 13/14 year old girls Yes they lost to another very talented Hero’s team which will more than likely happen again in the future. Yes they will lose games and tournaments. This happens in sports but does change they are a great team that is taught the right way to play and plays this way. You won’t hear me [Censored] this team nor any other but these adults trashing teams … you need to grow up.
*13/14/15 year old girls!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People in this board are literally obsessed with Coppermine

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is nonsense. ("Rest in peace"...I mean, you need to get some perspective). Coppermine remains the best team in the country. They will be tested this year by Eagle Stix and Hero's, and probably in a few other individual games (like Aces playing out of their minds last year), but their record at the end of it will look a lot like last season and the one before.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually us here at Hero’s look at Coppermine as a team we own now and we will treat you like are little sisters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it's just the same tow or three people.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually us here at Hero’s look at Coppermine as a team we own now and we will treat you like are little sisters.

Kids or M&D 28 parents trying to deflect for sure. Heros and Coppermine will own Eagle Stix this summer as long as they are full games and not the 20 min playoff games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kids or M&D 28 parents trying to deflect for sure. Heros and Coppermine will own Eagle Stix this summer as long as they are full games and not the 20 min playoff games.

Eagle stix beat Heros 11-5 in a full game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This would have been my exact response.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like M&D may be spared an embarrassing loss this weekend at their own biased tournament. Hopefully the weather cooperates and they can take their defeats with humility.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like M&D may be spared an embarrassing loss this weekend at their own biased tournament. Hopefully the weather cooperates and they can take their defeats with humility.

Get.... a .... life

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get.... a .... life

This forum is 90% vitriol for Coppermine and M&D, sometimes Heros and Crush, and 10% actual good information. I can't wait for next year when the kids are in high school and no one cares about the club team pissing contest anymore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get.... a .... life

This forum is 90% vitriol for Coppermine and M&D, sometimes Heros and Crush, and 10% actual good information. I can't wait for next year when the kids are in high school and no one cares about the club team pissing contest anymore.

Amen! I don't have a '28 but saw the comment on the front page and had to comment. It's a wonder kids are impossible to coach these days, just read these boards and you realize why college coaches recruit based of the parents too (hint hint) and trust me, you can be anonymous here but most people can read a post and say, yup I know that is Karen from "fill in your team". That reputation follows your kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get.... a .... life

Depends on how many M&D and Coppermine players are held back so they can try to catch Heros 2029.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get.... a .... life

Depends on how many M&D and Coppermine players are held back so they can try to catch Heros 2029.

When then you all will be back on the 2029 board and we will be left in peace.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get.... a .... life

Way to out yourself... logic now says its neither M&D or Coppermine running their mouth. All this [Censored] talk on middle school girls is by Heros parents... got it! Stay classy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting first day at Spooky Nook.

--Coppermine beat MDU relatively easily, but then had an OT game against Hero's. Hero's boosters' predictions of taking over appear premature, but it does look like the gap has closed since last season, based on the last two meetings. C'Mine still the favorite, although a rematch with Hero's in the Championship is possible.

--M&D in position to win it's pool, and get rewarded by a probable meeting with Hero's in the playoffs, but needs to take care of business against a tough (and improved) Philly Blast team.

--Crush and Sky Walkers meet to see which other Baltimore team can go 2-1 in the top bracket even though neither is likely to advance due to goal differential after tough losses to Coppermine and Hero's respectively. MDU bringing up the rear. Lost to NXT and has Coppermine in the morning.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

--Coppermine beat MDU relatively easily, but then had an OT game against Hero's. Hero's boosters' predictions of taking over appear premature, but it does look like the gap has closed since last season, based on the last two meetings. C'Mine still the favorite, although a rematch with Hero's in the Championship is possible.

--M&D in position to win it's pool, and get rewarded by a probable meeting with Hero's in the playoffs, but needs to take care of business against a tough (and improved) Philly Blast team.

--Crush and Sky Walkers meet to see which other Baltimore team can go 2-1 in the top bracket even though neither is likely to advance due to goal differential after tough losses to Coppermine and Hero's respectively. MDU bringing up the rear. Lost to NXT and has Coppermine in the morning.

First bullet not correct.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First bullet not correct.

Should have said "Coppermine beat Crush"... But still proven accurate based on this morning's results.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone care to share a summary of the key games today? M&D over Hero's and the expected Championship win by Coppermine over M&D in the final.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone care to share a summary of the key games today? M&D over Hero's and the expected Championship win by Coppermine over M&D in the final.

You can’t be serious?!?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3 of the top teams playing great lacrosse that one or 2 made the difference. Much more great lacrosse to be played.

Like Reply Quote
Page 69 of 81 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 80 81
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard