BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,305
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 231 of 260 1 2 229 230 231 232 233 259 260
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[/quote]
Pretty fair assessment.

Having seen 5 of these teams play in the fall (never know about fall ball), I’d say NL added some good pieces on offense. But their goalie is their key— Defense is Ok, he makes them look great.

Crabs added some studs, particularly the kid who came from FCA. Big and strong attackman. They’re not as good as everyone barking about though.

Hawks are just a well oiled machine on Offense. Very, very difficult to defend with their cutters and play from X

Madlax— ton of kids, many of them True Chx and VLC. Their key is big 47, whether he stays or not. Without him, they’re a bottom half team in HoCo. And they’ll need to fly in the kids they used this fall. Which they may do.

DCE is definitely a work in progress. Their D will keep them in virtually every game they play. Their O is suspect, but great coaches who should figure it out. Previous poster mentioned that every loss this fall was only by 1 or 2 goals, and they lead late in all of those losses.

Didn’t see 91 or Clip Show. Have always felt like 91 is close, they seem to have some talent, but then they proceed to get blown out 10-1. Perhaps it’s coaching I dunno.

I am very curious where Madlax will be pulling in kids for HoCo and/or if they are still trying to pull kids from other teams to come over that didn't play much in the fall.

DCE has some great attack, but now we are seeing size being an issue. Maybe they have some bigger kids on their "B" team?

Hawks do have a great offense, but how is their defense?[/quote]

In what way are we seeing DCE's size be a problem? They swept their last tournament and gave up a total of 7 goals over 3 games -- what are you talking about?

Also, spoiler alert but the Hawks defense is really good, too, and they really do have one of the best goalies at this age, as shown by limiting opponents' points and not just unsubstantiated web forum proclamations.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Connor Shellenberger is still playing! Can you collect Social Security while in College?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty fair assessment.

Having seen 5 of these teams play in the fall (never know about fall ball), I’d say NL added some good pieces on offense. But their goalie is their key— Defense is Ok, he makes them look great.

Crabs added some studs, particularly the kid who came from FCA. Big and strong attackman. They’re not as good as everyone barking about though.

Hawks are just a well oiled machine on Offense. Very, very difficult to defend with their cutters and play from X

Madlax— ton of kids, many of them True Chx and VLC. Their key is big 47, whether he stays or not. Without him, they’re a bottom half team in HoCo. And they’ll need to fly in the kids they used this fall. Which they may do.

DCE is definitely a work in progress. Their D will keep them in virtually every game they play. Their O is suspect, but great coaches who should figure it out. Previous poster mentioned that every loss this fall was only by 1 or 2 goals, and they lead late in all of those losses.

Didn’t see 91 or Clip Show. Have always felt like 91 is close, they seem to have some talent, but then they proceed to get blown out 10-1. Perhaps it’s coaching I dunno.

I am very curious where Madlax will be pulling in kids for HoCo and/or if they are still trying to pull kids from other teams to come over that didn't play much in the fall.

DCE has some great attack, but now we are seeing size being an issue. Maybe they have some bigger kids on their "B" team?

Hawks do have a great offense, but how is their defense?[/quote]

In what way are we seeing DCE's size be a problem? They swept their last tournament and gave up a total of 7 goals over 3 games -- what are you talking about?

Also, spoiler alert but the Hawks defense is really good, too, and they really do have one of the best goalies at this age, as shown by limiting opponents' points and not just unsubstantiated web forum proclamations.[/quote]
Best goalies at this Grade not age lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty fair assessment.

Hawks do have a great offense, but how is their defense?

Also, spoiler alert but the Hawks defense is really good, too, and they really do have one of the best goalies at this age, as shown by limiting opponents' points and not just unsubstantiated web forum proclamations.[/quote]
Best goalies at this Grade not age lol[/quote]

Low key hilarious post. Well played.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty fair assessment.

How old is the Hawks goalie?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty fair assessment.

Also, spoiler alert but the Hawks defense is really good, too, and they really do have one of the best goalies at this age, as shown by limiting opponents' points and not just unsubstantiated web forum proclamations.

How old is the Hawks goalie?[/quote]

14. Summer 09 birthday. Like about 80+ players in the elite division. Don't detest on a kid because he's good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty fair assessment.

Old. They’ve got a couple of very old kids on the roster. As does NL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty fair assessment.

Low key hilarious post. Well played.[/quote]

Agreed.

I am very curious how strong DCE will be coming into HOCO. They do have some great coaching on their side.

Following up on who is going to place bets on how many fly-ins will be on Madlax?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty fair assessment.

Low key hilarious post. Well played.[/quote]

Agreed.

I am very curious how strong DCE will be coming into HOCO. They do have some great coaching on their side.

Following up on who is going to place bets on how many fly-ins will be on Madlax?[/quote]
They played this fall with 4-5 kids from out of the area. Will likely have at least that many come spring. CM is combing through Instagram looking for kids to invite to be “Supremes.”

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did any Elite/AAA teams pick up any new players after fall tournaments? Imagine there is some small movement within teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Connor Shellenberger is still playing! Can you collect Social Security while in College?

Perfect example of a MD player. Can’t holdback enough. Loves to holdback. His Mom was probably a holdback.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty fair assessment.

14. Summer 09 birthday. Like about 80+ players in the elite division. Don't detest on a kid because he's good.[/quote]
He's good but he's old....just like FCA Blue, Crabs and Hawks. How many more holdbacks will these teams pick up next year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Re ML 2028. Apparently the DMV team (B team) folded because there weren't enough kids and several of the kids moved to the CAP team. fwiw

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Re ML 2028. Apparently the DMV team (B team) folded because there weren't enough kids and several of the kids moved to the CAP team. fwiw

Wow.... I always thought they had plenty for the DMV team.

Did they fold just recently?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Re ML DMV. It started this summer. They were in some championship game/tourney....AA or A and CM invited the DMV goalie to the Vail/CAP tournament, didn't tell the parents and the DMV families showed up to play with no goalie. Thus they had to forfeit. As you can imagine, the parents were pissed. What happened after the that, I don't know. I know a bunch of DMV kids tried out for NL and DCE Orange, but don't know how many made it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Re ML DMV. It started this summer. They were in some championship game/tourney....AA or A and CM invited the DMV goalie to the Vail/CAP tournament, didn't tell the parents and the DMV families showed up to play with no goalie. Thus they had to forfeit. As you can imagine, the parents were pissed. What happened after the that, I don't know. I know a bunch of DMV kids tried out for NL and DCE Orange, but don't know how many made it.
That’s smooth work right there from Cabell. Invite the DMV goalie to Vail and don’t tell the DMV team that he’s leaving mid-tournament, and you’ll therefore be forfeiting. But then again, he has no problem forfeiting, or changing the name of his teams to avoid losses piling up on his ranking. What a clown show he is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard him and the Maryland Graduate Wisnaukis both only have a couple more years till they can get Social Security,

Holdback, PG year , Redshirt year and now a covid year, You can be 26 and a senior on a college lacrosse team. Division 1 college lacrosse at its best.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s smooth work right there from Cabell. Invite the DMV goalie to Vail and don’t tell the DMV team that he’s leaving mid-tournament, and you’ll therefore be forfeiting. But then again, he has no problem forfeiting, or changing the name of his teams to avoid losses piling up on his ranking. What a clown show he is.

He is a leader in club lacrosse in DMV area . Sorry you couldnt make ML or compete against them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Arguably more accurate to say that the A team folded and they scraped together what was left onto one team that's only competitive with fly-ins.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Risky position to take. He is also universally detested

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He is a leader in club lacrosse in DMV area . Sorry you couldnt make ML or compete against them.

Haha, CM is a joke. It’s amazing how bad your denial is. I feel bad for your kids, they have to play for Cabel and have parents that don’t see why its wrong.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He certainly is the leader in the DMV. Leads in virtually every category of what I wouldn’t want my kid to be around. Dude is a sociopath. So funny how he can’t even field a DMV team in the high school age groups, everyone has left by then. So he has to go out and pull in unsuspecting players from TX, KY, FL, etc to fill the squad. Which is why NL and DC Express own Cabell from 9th grade and beyond. And that’s a fact.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He certainly is the leader in the DMV. Leads in virtually every category of what I wouldn’t want my kid to be around. Dude is a sociopath. So funny how he can’t even field a DMV team in the high school age groups, everyone has left by then. So he has to go out and pull in unsuspecting players from TX, KY, FL, etc to fill the squad. Which is why NL and DC Express own Cabell from 9th grade and beyond. And that’s a fact.

In 10th grade, VLC owns Cabell too, using many of his former players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have any Madlax players moved on to another team after the fall tournaments?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

VLC imploded at 2028, so no matter what else you say about Cabell he at least still has a team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

VLC imploded at 2028, so no matter what else you say about Cabell he at least still has a team.

Kinda hard to argue that.... It is ashame that they could not get it together. That would have been a good option for the Northern VA kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any lacrosse players in the 8th grade in Northern?

Cavs caput. VLC caput. Hammers never even got moving.

What gives?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What gives?
Lot of great players, they all play for DCE, NL and ML. Big, big drop off from those 3 clubs to the VA teams that have folded, or attempt to move up. Not sure why these kids and their parents want to drive to MD, but they keep doing it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A couple MIAA prospect days were last week.
Any more upcoming?

John Carroll this Sunday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What gives?
Lot of great players, they all play for DCE, NL and ML. Big, big drop off from those 3 clubs to the VA teams that have folded, or attempt to move up. Not sure why these kids and their parents want to drive to MD, but they keep doing it.

Cavs merged with VLC and VLC managed the 2028 teams out of existence. Kids move to MD b/c there are no good Va options. Here’s hoping that True NOVA can fill the void

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any more upcoming?

What schools had a prospect day last week?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What gives?

Cavs merged with VLC and VLC managed the 2028 teams out of existence. Kids move to MD b/c there are no good Va options. Here’s hoping that True NOVA can fill the void

I think the problem with True NOVA is that at this age group parents think it is just another Hammers/ Team Virginia program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What gives?

I think the problem with True NOVA is that at this age group parents think it is just another Hammers/ Team Virginia program.
Hopefully they can grab a few great players and make themselves relevant.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What gives?

Stability matters

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What gives?

Yes, maybe those great VA players can elevate them all the way to the elite division of HOCO, so True can fly in out of towners to replace them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What gives?

Yes, maybe those great VA players can elevate them all the way to the elite division of HOCO, so True can fly in out of towners to replace them.
Touché

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any more upcoming?

What schools had a prospect day last week?

Not sure. They might have been invite only.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None. There were a few in Nov.

Last one for MIAA is John Carroll's tomorrow.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we talk about the play day in DE today? Anybody know anything?

Like Reply Quote
Page 231 of 260 1 2 229 230 231 232 233 259 260
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard