BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Annapolis Hawks
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,915
Members2,609
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Re: Boys 2025-11th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This must be the small kids parents again! Chill out peewee!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Its not...that...important. Just so you know....most of your sons don't want to play college lacrosse. They're just afraid to tell you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
People really should not care one bit about wins and losses in high school club lax. It really is about recruiting. Except for Biff and his size large jv jacket who still tells stories bout his amazing career who still tells wheellzzzz when his large kid lumbers by

Yeah, you’re the guy standing on a chair to see the action while yelling SHOOT to your 4’10” kid who you are just sure is going to have a growth spurt and play at Duke….hahahahahahaha. So typical, Napoleon syndrome at its best.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Biff, aka JV Superstar, aka Keyboard Tough guy, I promise you that my son (and I) are bigger than you. Have you actually talked to a college coach? I’m guessing not. I have. I’ve asked about wins and losses and teams versus individuals. To a coach they’ve told me they watch how individuals play, compete, interact with their teammates and coaches and opponents. They like when a team fails so they can see how a recruit handles it.

My son is committed already. His team didn’t win a game in Florida but his teammates are getting calls. That’s what this is about.

You can stop with your uneducated neanderthal trolling. There are people on this site who are legitimately looking for help and insight. Literally no one cares about your [Censored]. Especially because you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about. Time to grow up, Biff. We wear XL jackets around here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People really should not care one bit about wins and losses in high school club lax. It really is about recruiting. Except for Biff and his size large jv jacket who still tells stories bout his amazing career who still tells wheellzzzz when his large kid lumbers by

Would you rather lose a 9-7 game or win 12-1 at showcase?

It depends. If the loss gets my kid some good looks and interest from a coach then the loss don’t matter. If the win doesn’t get him any looks then the win doesn’t matter. At this age group it doesn’t matter who wins or loses. Look at the forum posts. 29-32s go fool over every game. As they get older, there are less and less posts.21,22,23,24,25s have barely posted anything about games since 2020

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, you’re the guy standing on a chair to see the action while yelling SHOOT to your 4’10” kid who you are just sure is going to have a growth spurt and play at Duke….hahahahahahaha. So typical, Napoleon syndrome at its best.

Man. Your weird unhealthy obsession on size is leading me to believe that you are actually the short one here, not that it matters. Those who are the most insecure, shout the most and you definitely take that title.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is height even a major conversation aim this day and age of lacrosse. Chris Gray was 5’7, grant Ament 5’9”. Kavanaugh’s is 5”8”, Adler 5’8”. Sowers 5’8”. Kyle Jackson 5’9”. This is just a few of many Is the trend towards larger players? Sure, but this is a sport where a smaller players can excel. Anybody who watches this sport and knows anything about lax is not overly concerned with size. I just don’t get the guy who keeps posting size matters; must have issues…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is height even a major conversation aim this day and age of lacrosse. Chris Gray was 5’7, grant Ament 5’9”. Kavanaugh’s is 5”8”, Adler 5’8”. Sowers 5’8”. Kyle Jackson 5’9”. This is just a few of many Is the trend towards larger players? Sure, but this is a sport where a smaller players can excel. Anybody who watches this sport and knows anything about lax is not overly concerned with size. I just don’t get the guy who keeps posting size matters; must have issues…

Definitely has issues and definitely hasn't interactive with college coaches or anyone who knows anything about what coaches look for or care about.

The JV jacket comment was pretty funny though. At least we got that out of him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Got that right about height. We need some sport for the 5-8 white guy to excel at, lacrosse fits it as the money sports of BB, FB, BB and Hockey are left to others.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Biff, aka JV Superstar, aka Keyboard Tough guy, I promise you that my son (and I) are bigger than you. Have you actually talked to a college coach? I’m guessing not. I have. I’ve asked about wins and losses and teams versus individuals. To a coach they’ve told me they watch how individuals play, compete, interact with their teammates and coaches and opponents. They like when a team fails so they can see how a recruit handles it.

My son is committed already. His team didn’t win a game in Florida but his teammates are getting calls. That’s what this is about.

You can stop with your uneducated neanderthal trolling. There are people on this site who are legitimately looking for help and insight. Literally no one cares about your [Censored]. Especially because you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about. Time to grow up, Biff. We wear XL jackets around here.

Wow! Little fella sure has some spunk to him!! You’re a fool and a liar. Your kid isn’t committed, he’s a runt like you! No one who is over 5’10” gets so worked up about size.Keep at it short stuff, it’s hysterical. Get the kid a pool cue, I’m sure he’ll be great, just forget lacrosse, he’s too small!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow! Little fella sure has some spunk to him!! You’re a fool and a liar. Your kid isn’t committed, he’s a runt like you! No one who is over 5’10” gets so worked up about size.Keep at it short stuff, it’s hysterical. Get the kid a pool cue, I’m sure he’ll be great, just forget lacrosse, he’s too small!

Your poor son. He must detest you. Imagine a grown man acting like a bully.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Got that right about height. We need some sport for the 5-8 white guy to excel at, lacrosse fits it as the money sports of BB, FB, BB and Hockey are left to others.

The two best players in the NFL right now (Hill and McCaffrey) are both 5'10."

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same small man on 29 board railing against reclasses. Give it a rest my friend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the the Express B new attackman , the parents need to just let the kid be a kid .... very Sad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The two best players in the NFL right now (Hill and McCaffrey) are both 5'10."

LOL, Average Height of NFL is 6-2 245 and very Athletic . Any college Lacrosse team would love their team to average close to that . Dont get upset , we need a sport to excel at.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your poor son. He must detest you. Imagine a grown man acting like a bully.

Says the guy living through his son. Why don't you tell us all the college coaches you have spoken to? We will all wait for your BS answer, which is none, because to a man they all recruit the biggest fastest kid they can find, all the little fellas are FOGOs. Guessing your pee wee isn't.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are we even talking about on this board? Grown man making fun of teenagers’ size? And not even an actual teenager — some hypothetical teen he’s imagining in his head?

Your poor kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I will again point out you are the one most consistently focused on size. Insecurity tends to make one talk the most…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are we even talking about on this board? Grown man making fun of teenagers’ size? And not even an actual teenager — some hypothetical teen he’s imagining in his head?

Your poor kid.

That’s my first thought reading his responses. Gotta feel bad for his kid. He also keeps asking everyone to prove they’ve been recruited or played in college. Please tell us how tall you are and how spectacular your kid is and then provide proof.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your poor kid.

That’s my first thought reading his responses. Gotta feel bad for his kid. He also keeps asking everyone to prove they’ve been recruited or played in college. Please tell us how tall you are and how spectacular your kid is and then provide proof.

He won't offer any proof of anything because then we'll all have a name for the troll. Beyond JV Biff that is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No skin in the game here, my so is a 2023. My brother told me to check out this thread my nephew is a 2025, man he was right. I thought the 2023 board was ridiculous, you guys take the cake. Fellas if your kid can play he will be recruited on all levels. Just know if your son is under 5'10 he will still be recruited, height may help but if your kid is athletic he will land somewhere. My son is 5'9 155lbs and he is playing at a top 15 school if you go by last year rankings. He is not at Duke or ND but he is at a good academic/Lax school. Honestly most of the posters on this sight are looking just to get a rise at of you, so stop responding to the stupidity and that dope will have nothing to say. The more you respond the more he will say. I wish all your boys success its fun but its over quick...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your poor kid.

He won't offer any proof of anything because then we'll all have a name for the troll. Beyond JV Biff that is.

You provide proof there Danny Devito, I’ll follow your lead.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your poor kid.

That's what we all figured. Crawl back into your low-ceiling cave.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your poor kid.

That's what we all figured. Crawl back into your low-ceiling cave.

Hey isn’t it your busy time of year? Get moving so Santa can do his thing on Christmas!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The more you speak the more you cement yourself as the Short Biff JV. Keep trollin because I don’t think you got anyone supporting you. Still waiting for proof Short BJ

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No skin in the game here, my so is a 2023. My brother told me to check out this thread my nephew is a 2025, man he was right. I thought the 2023 board was ridiculous, you guys take the cake. Fellas if your kid can play he will be recruited on all levels. Just know if your son is under 5'10 he will still be recruited, height may help but if your kid is athletic he will land somewhere. My son is 5'9 155lbs and he is playing at a top 15 school if you go by last year rankings. He is not at Duke or ND but he is at a good academic/Lax school. Honestly most of the posters on this sight are looking just to get a rise at of you, so stop responding to the stupidity and that dope will have nothing to say. The more you respond the more he will say. I wish all your boys success its fun but its over quick...

I had a kid on 2023 (6’1” 190). I’ll be honest, that also got a lot of trolls back in the day. You should see the 2030s forums. These forum breeds keyboard trolls which is what makes it so entertaining sometimes. But I would agree the one guy who seems so obsessed with size may be the insecure King on this forum. Size helps but is by no means necessary for this sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you want to see a troll look in the mirror tough guy!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Started to think based on your responses you are either a child or not the brightest bulb. Whats next? “I know you are but what am I?” A lot of troll posters on these forums but you definitely take the crown of most insecure. Keep trollin away bud. Seems to make you feel better

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At that size your son is most likely an attackman with exceptional quickness, stick skills and lacrosse IQ. It's pretty simple, in order for your son to get recruited to a top school he needs to bring various attributes to the table. For defenseman, size is typically more important. For example, look at UVA. They like to bring in long rangy defenseman. Does that mean your son cannot be a defenseman if he's under 6' no. Gavin Adler is under 6' and he's a phenomenal defenseman. Gavin Adler is also exceptionally strong, great footwork, great at playing angles, great on groundballs, exceptional leadership skills, etc. He is not the typical defenseman. He is an outlier. Most of your sons are not outliers. If your son is an outlier, good for you. If your son is on the smaller size, regardless of position, he typically needs exceptional strength, quickness, stick skills and lacrosse IQ in order to get recruited to big time schools. This is a contact sport. Speed kills and size is a bonus

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The more you speak the more you cement yourself as the Short Biff JV. Keep trollin because I don’t think you got anyone supporting you. Still waiting for proof Short BJ

Likewise little man! You’re the little fella all up in arms over being short, I just brought the subject up. You’re just an angry little man with an undersized and unathletic son. As far as support, if you think I need support from an anonymous lacrosse thread you really are special.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Usually this thread is dead so reading through all these infantile responses but to the one dad who seems so fixated on size (which may speak to some larger issues) do you really think that you need size to succeed in lacrosse, or do you actually know nothing about this sport because based on your responses you may be mistaking the lax forum for the basketball or football forum.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Usually this thread is dead so reading through all these infantile responses but to the one dad who seems so fixated on size (which may speak to some larger issues) do you really think that you need size to succeed in lacrosse, or do you actually know nothing about this sport because based on your responses you may be mistaking the lax forum for the basketball or football forum.

If you believe size has no bearing on lacrosse you’re either not paying attention or don’t o is much. But you odd response on “larger issues” is bizarre and speaks volumes about you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your kid isn’t at least 5’8” he’s wasting his time at the college level!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess because we're in a recruiting quiet period followed by a dead period people don't have anything else to talk about?

I hope all of your sons who haven't already committed start getting calls again on January 8 and can enjoy their varsity seasons no matter how tall they are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is what’s really important, having fun and creating memories!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Majority of the “dads” on here don’t believe that. They feel that lacrosse is their opportunity to tell all their buddies about the D-1 athlete they raised. That’s why when anyone mentions that D-1 lacrosse is becoming a bigger persons sport they absolutely lose their minds. Just read the short king’s comments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They're not very smart!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Majority of the “dads” on here don’t believe that. They feel that lacrosse is their opportunity to tell all their buddies about the D-1 athlete they raised. That’s why when anyone mentions that D-1 lacrosse is becoming a bigger persons sport they absolutely lose their minds. Just read the short king’s comments.

Talking like that is the reson why your son will not make a D1 team. You need the attitude of pushing him to success. Fun and memories are for the weak and everyone knows it. You will have plenty of fun on field. I have D1 written on fridge to see every time he is there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess because we're in a recruiting quiet period followed by a dead period people don't have anything else to talk about?

I hope all of your sons who haven't already committed start getting calls again on January 8 and can enjoy their varsity seasons no matter how tall they are.

d1 opportunities are still there, but my guess is that coaches will start to be very selective with recruits. Plus the college season starts in January, and I would think recruiting will be slow down a bit.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

d1 opportunities are still there, but my guess is that coaches will start to be very selective with recruits. Plus the college season starts in January, and I would think recruiting will be slow down a bit.

Transfer portal is killing recruiting.

Like Reply Quote
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard