Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey Biff, aka JV Superstar, aka Keyboard Tough guy, I promise you that my son (and I) are bigger than you. Have you actually talked to a college coach? I’m guessing not. I have. I’ve asked about wins and losses and teams versus individuals. To a coach they’ve told me they watch how individuals play, compete, interact with their teammates and coaches and opponents. They like when a team fails so they can see how a recruit handles it.

My son is committed already. His team didn’t win a game in Florida but his teammates are getting calls. That’s what this is about.

You can stop with your uneducated neanderthal trolling. There are people on this site who are legitimately looking for help and insight. Literally no one cares about your [Censored]. Especially because you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about. Time to grow up, Biff. We wear XL jackets around here.

Wow! Little fella sure has some spunk to him!! You’re a fool and a liar. Your kid isn’t committed, he’s a runt like you! No one who is over 5’10” gets so worked up about size.Keep at it short stuff, it’s hysterical. Get the kid a pool cue, I’m sure he’ll be great, just forget lacrosse, he’s too small!

Your poor son. He must detest you. Imagine a grown man acting like a bully.

Says the guy living through his son. Why don't you tell us all the college coaches you have spoken to? We will all wait for your BS answer, which is none, because to a man they all recruit the biggest fastest kid they can find, all the little fellas are FOGOs. Guessing your pee wee isn't.