BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,321
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 228 of 260 1 2 226 227 228 229 230 259 260
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Hawks stomped ML

Not a ML parent, but wasn't it 3-8? Not sure I'd call that a stomping, and it's actually better than ML did against them in HOCO last year.
Score was 9-3, butnit was posted 8-3. Not really a stomping.

So it looks like the demise of MadLax was exaggerated. If they are coming within 5-6 goals of the Hawks they will be fine going forward. CM has been doing this for years and he knows how to backfill with new players. Same with the 2026 team, they lost all their starters to VLC and Next Level but are still fielding a competitive team. You can detest ML all you want but the train keeps on rolling!
This post did not age well….where’s goalie dad? They gave up 23 goals against 3 average teams

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the winners, losers after the fall season? Who will be the 8th HoCo Elite team? Imagine some teams will look for a few more additions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For a team with two fall wins, DCE sure gets a lot of talk on this board.

Going to be a long winter.

Great tilt between NL and DCE today. DCE got the OT win 3-2, it was a great back and forth, dominated by defenses and goalie play.
This looks like a budding (healthy) rivalry, with a very amicable sideline.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the winners, losers after the fall season? Who will be the 8th HoCo Elite team? Imagine some teams will look for a few more additions.
Hawks seem solidly ahead of the field.
FCA prob still holding down the second slot, but Crabs are closing in.
DCE and NL are going to be battling with the Crabs for the 3rd and 4th playoff spots.
Madlax and Team 91 will battle for 6th, and whoever comes in to Elite (Team MD, True something) will bring up the rear.

Crabs prob improved the most. BLC’s evolution into DC Express could see the biggest leap forward, they beat NL and had Crabs down 6-3 late in the 4th Q a few weeks ago before self destructing.
NL picked up some really good pieces— an entirely new attack line. Kid from Massachussets, a 27 Madlax reclass, and a 28 Madlax transfer.
Madlax probably bringing the Supreme Nationals to HoCo. So likely a revolving door.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lame tourney w B- teams. Keep flaunting on social media. Be glad you weren’t elite enough to get invite to NAL. Beating NL in OT is rec compared to NAL. Dukes beat WCS and ML beat Dukes at aloha. NL and DCE playing rec ball at some rec tourney in MD and the highlight vids already all over.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks seem solidly ahead of the field.
FCA prob still holding down the second slot, but Crabs are closing in.
DCE and NL are going to be battling with the Crabs for the 3rd and 4th playoff spots.
Madlax and Team 91 will battle for 6th, and whoever comes in to Elite (Team MD, True something) will bring up the rear.

Crabs prob improved the most. BLC’s evolution into DC Express could see the biggest leap forward, they beat NL and had Crabs down 6-3 late in the 4th Q a few weeks ago before self destructing.
NL picked up some really good pieces— an entirely new attack line. Kid from Massachussets, a 27 Madlax reclass, and a 28 Madlax transfer.
Madlax probably bringing the Supreme Nationals to HoCo. So likely a revolving door.

Speaking of supreme national, is this a real thing? I don’t know a single person whose kid is signed up for this and I know a lot of parents on BLC DCE NL and even ML. My sense from the repeated invitations I’ve gotten for both my kids is that they are having trouble getting kids to sign up. Most of the better ML kids are already doing Red Hots or MOJO I can’t believe they’re going to double up on national teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you aren't on the Preds elite train you are getting left behind with all the lublic school serfs. Hawks fly where? ML Crazyville Horror, FCA blood of christ.... Choo-choo!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lame tourney w B- teams. Keep flaunting on social media. Be glad you weren’t elite enough to get invite to NAL. Beating NL in OT is rec compared to NAL. Dukes beat WCS and ML beat Dukes at aloha. NL and DCE playing rec ball at some rec tourney in MD and the highlight vids already all over.

Old ML team stomped Atl Thunder last summer NAL in Philly. What happened?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey it’s Madlax Tourette’s Goalie Dad again. Congrats on your tie yesterday!! 23 GA B-teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is new to the team. They are a solid group of athletes. Weak at attack and f/o but D is stacked and goalie was unstoppable this past weekend. Zero f/o wins, few shots on Hawks goalie. ML goalie showed he will keep them in the game. No one is going anywhere. Sorry you still aren’t happy at DCE.
Did the Madlax fly-ins miss their flights? They got embarrassed at their own event. Good riddance. Maybe CM will retire

What were the scores? I saw that the lost 2 and tied 1, but only saw the score for the tie and 1 loss.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am sure NL and DCE would have been at NAL if someone did not have his tantrum with the other NAL board members.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love the ML highlights vs the B teams. The reality of it is CM for now has some pull. He can only change schedules and kick out teams he is afraid to play against so many times. ML was blown out vs good teams as we have see. The dukes team at aloha wasn’t the dukes NAL team. So that’s a stretch. These arguments could have been settled if CM let NL play NAL and didn’t kick out DCE . Ready for HOCO. ML has to play NL and DCE… only question is who plays for ML. Rostered kids or new fly ins???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love the ML highlights vs the B teams. The reality of it is CM for now has some pull. He can only change schedules and kick out teams he is afraid to play against so many times. ML was blown out vs good teams as we have see. The dukes team at aloha wasn’t the dukes NAL team. So that’s a stretch. These arguments could have been settled if CM let NL play NAL and didn’t kick out DCE . Ready for HOCO. ML has to play NL and DCE… only question is who plays for ML. Rostered kids or new fly ins???

For HOCO, it will be Rostered kids AND new fly ins.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Award for the hammerhead post of the year on BOTC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Be glad you weren't elite enough to get invited to NAL"..... This ML parent really should talk to their club owner/coach/not coach/current sideline heckler as to why DCE 28s weren't at NAL. Every other age group from DCE played NAL. Also, DCE has played in that tournament since its inception. CM threw a hissy fit and the other NAL partners agreed to his insanity for Fall NAL-only. So eventually, you will play us....but probably not in HOCO because it's a near certainty ML won't be in the elite division because they will lose every game.

Also, as for the ML upgrades....last time ML played Thunder with its old players we beat them by 10 or 11 goals and we never tied Sweetlax FL. The fact any ML parent would come on here and talk [Censored] after winning "Aloha" and going 0-2-1 at NAL is downright insane. Know your audience.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax wouldn’t even play DCE Orange team. ML headed for AAA in HoCo. Parents won’t be happy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is new to the team. They are a solid group of athletes. Weak at attack and f/o but D is stacked and goalie was unstoppable this past weekend. Zero f/o wins, few shots on Hawks goalie. ML goalie showed he will keep them in the game. No one is going anywhere. Sorry you still aren’t happy at DCE.
Did the Madlax fly-ins miss their flights? They got embarrassed at their own event. Good riddance. Maybe CM will retire

What were the scores? I saw that the lost 2 and tied 1, but only saw the score for the tie and 1 loss.
They got chased off the field by Thunder and WCS. 9-5 and 7-1. Tied Sweetlax FL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think ML will drop to AAA in HoCo to keep ducking NL and DCE.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is NO chance ML will drop down in HoCo. None. CM will do what he’s always done for HoCo and any other game that needs it - just bring kids in from other places to play in the games - even their current roster includes 6 kids from outside this area who come in for games only. I’m not sure if he didn’t realize that the teams they would play in NAL would be good, OR more likely was scared to mess around with non rostered players after pitching a fit to get DCE 28 out which the NAL people definitely didn’t appreciate. That might have been a final straw with the NAL people and they may have gone the way of US Club Lacrosse and publicly cut ties.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That wouldn't work because that would probably match them up with DCE Orange and NL Red

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That wouldn't work because that would probably match them up with DCE Orange and NL Red

It would if he tried to complain enough to have DCE Orange and NL Red moved down. j/k

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After fall:

Hawks
FCA
Crabs
DCE
NL
ML
91 MD
Clippers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes Elite Rocky Aloha was the same Dukes Elite Rocky at NAL. Rosters verified, ages not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The CM-Madlax club banning continues. He kept DCE 28 out of NAL and keeps NL out of NLF. Was just told he banned the Red Hots from the ML tournament in Orlando in January. I guess it makes sense given the fact he walked away from finishing a game with them at Naptown and didn't even notify the other team who waited around for hours during the lightening delay.

When will other clubs start boycotting this nonsense?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can’t force myself to get worked up on behalf of the Red Hots and their 90 man roster in quite the same way that I can about NL and DCE - ie local clubs that our kids and their friends play for.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can’t force myself to get worked up on behalf of the Red Hots and their 90 man roster in quite the same way that I can about NL and DCE - ie local clubs that our kids and their friends play for.
Have to agree… no way I’ll defend the Red Hots. But to ban teams for being good? Cabell is a petulant child. Bring your Burrito Supremes and beat them, Cab.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After fall:

Hawks
FCA
Crabs
DCE
NL
ML
91 MD
Clippers
Team Money, Clippers and Team MD should have a tournament for the 8th spot. If any of these teams can pick up some studs before spring might make the difference. Team Money is famous for bringing in guest players from Freedom and others.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Out of towner here who is DCE

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DC Express

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DC Express
This post makes no sense. Did someone ask where all the good players went from Madlax?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DC Express
This post makes no sense. Did someone ask where all the good players went from Madlax?

Oh no you didn't!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DC Express

Oh no you didn't!
Glad there are still some people on here for a laugh now and again.
Where’s Bored MD Dad?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
False lax news! CM has let the Red Hots in Club Nationals. They are sending all of there circuit grade years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Chesapeke will win it. Funny that everyone gives the Crabs a pass they bringing players in for the last 10 years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Chesapeke will win it. Funny that everyone gives the Crabs a pass they bringing players in for the last 10 years.

what is this guy even talking about?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
False lax news! CM has let the Red Hots in Club Nationals. They are sending all of there circuit grade years.

Nice!

I’ll see if my kid can carpool with one of there 8th grade 16 year olds for the drive down!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice!

I’ll see if my kid can carpool with one of there 8th grade 16 year olds for the drive down!

Plenty to choose from given they roster every kid who's picked up a lacrosse stick. That said, if your kid is good enough, they cover the travel/tournament expenses as well. Not to mention who*ing out Connor Kelly by having him DM kids directly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice!

Hopefully they'll be more reliable than the 3d New England players, who often stay out too late at the bars the night before games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice!

Hopefully they'll be more reliable than the 3d New England players, who often stay out too late at the bars the night before games.

Thats not true about 3d New England, I know from a reliable source they have a strict curfew of leaving bar at 12 midnight, no exceptions, am from what I am told, give the boys credit, they do as they are asked.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Old ML team stomped Atl Thunder last summer NAL in Philly. What happened?
Hawks parent here. The new Madlax is not good. Period.

Like Reply Quote
Page 228 of 260 1 2 226 227 228 229 230 259 260
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard