Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who are the winners, losers after the fall season? Who will be the 8th HoCo Elite team? Imagine some teams will look for a few more additions.
Hawks seem solidly ahead of the field.
FCA prob still holding down the second slot, but Crabs are closing in.
DCE and NL are going to be battling with the Crabs for the 3rd and 4th playoff spots.
Madlax and Team 91 will battle for 6th, and whoever comes in to Elite (Team MD, True something) will bring up the rear.

Crabs prob improved the most. BLC’s evolution into DC Express could see the biggest leap forward, they beat NL and had Crabs down 6-3 late in the 4th Q a few weeks ago before self destructing.
NL picked up some really good pieces— an entirely new attack line. Kid from Massachussets, a 27 Madlax reclass, and a 28 Madlax transfer.
Madlax probably bringing the Supreme Nationals to HoCo. So likely a revolving door.

Speaking of supreme national, is this a real thing? I don’t know a single person whose kid is signed up for this and I know a lot of parents on BLC DCE NL and even ML. My sense from the repeated invitations I’ve gotten for both my kids is that they are having trouble getting kids to sign up. Most of the better ML kids are already doing Red Hots or MOJO I can’t believe they’re going to double up on national teams.